Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Where is Papulatus?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
water233

Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Where is Papulatus? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi Final Story forum-ers! Does anyone want to share the location of papulatus and the directions on how to get there (if the map is hard to find)?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:40 pm

water233 wrote:
Hi Final Story forum-ers! Does anyone want to share the location of papulatus and the directions on how to get there (if the map is hard to find)?
First of all- get the good ending. Once the credits are over and you're back in el nath, head into the portal behind zure and zeth. Enter the new portal that's appeared on the watery part, and then pap's spawn point is in that map. You'll find it, it's a light at the end of the tunnel ;P
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
First of all- get the good ending. Once the credits are over and you're back in el nath, head into the portal behind zure and zeth. Enter the new portal that's appeared on the watery part, and then pap's spawn point is in that map. You'll find it, it's a light at the end of the tunnel ;P
cough cough...
DONT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
water233

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

Thanks, I found it. (Is it supposed to drop anything once you beat it?)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 pm

water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes
B- you can always check to c if a monster drops something by checking the monster book in the inventory after you meet the thing.
Back to top Go down
water233

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes
B- you can always check to c if a monster drops something by checking the monster book in the inventory after you meet the thing.

Alright. For some reason, I kept thinking that the monster drops would only show up if I had gotten the drop already.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 pm

water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes

Alright. For some reason, I kept thinking that the monster drops would only show up if I had gotten the drop already.
well now you know right?
unlike my family where you have to tell them something atleast 3 times xD
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:06 pm

water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes

Technacally, wouldnt that mean u would never get the drop?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Shadow wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes

no it would mean that you HAVENT got the drop if that was true anyways o-o
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
NVM

Last edited by speedycop on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Shadow wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
water233 wrote:

A- Yes

no it would mean that you HAVENT got the drop if that was true anyways o-o
But listen.
If you dont have the drop, and you think that you would get the drop if you only already have it, then wouldn't you never get it?
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:32 pm

did you say anything?
or that NVM in the quote pyramid
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Where is Papulatus? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Where is Papulatus? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Shadow wrote:
did you say anything?
or that NVM in the quote pyramid
I said something regarding the endings for the game but I decided to remove it :D.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm

well at least put something?
lol
well i get tehe NVM now
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Shadow wrote:
well at least put something?
lol
well i get tehe NVM now
I still get nothing in his message o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Papulatus?   Where is Papulatus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Papulatus?
Page 1 of 1