Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates

Go down 
+4
myfantasy
finalstoryfreak
Tacticsrule
Sieghart
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Empty
PostSubject: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

how do you make them? does each of them needs diffrent kinds of material? Then plz tell me which is which F7
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:54 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
how do you make them? does each of them needs diffrent kinds of material? Then plz tell me which is which F7
-points at my how to get the final weapons guide, parts 2 and 4-
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
-points at my how to get the final weapons guide, parts 2 and 4-
o ok thank you *D
wait, but you don't explain the colored plates, so this is not helping F7
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 210

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Go to the Secret island that is around lith harbour where you nid to push rocks there, go down and you will see a portal (not going to the right is going down and you will see a boat.) when your in the island, go to the right and see there is 4 pillars, (starting from the top-left to the bottom right) the 1st pillar - green+iron ores, 2nd pillar - yellow+iron ores, 3rd pillar - red+iron ores, 4th pillar - blue+iron ores.

NOTE : the portal will only appear at night

EDIT : you will need to refine them the same way as other ores do.

Edit me if im wrong 8D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:
Go to the Secret island that is around lith harbour where you nid to push rocks there, go down and you will see a portal (not going to the right is going down and you will see a boat.) when your in the island, go to the right and see there is 4 pillars, (starting from the top-left to the bottom right) the 1st pillar - green+iron ores, 2nd pillar - yellow+iron ores, 3rd pillar - red+iron ores, 4th pillar - blue+iron ores.

Edit me if im wrong 8D

your not wrong xD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm

myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

Edit me if im wrong 8D

your not wrong xD
but how do you get those colors, I can't get them, you guys mean the red ignots and stuff liek that right? I can't make them....is there a specific ore or something?!
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

Edit me if im wrong 8D

your not wrong xD
but how do you get those colors, I can't get them, you guys mean the red ignots and stuff liek that right? I can't make them....is there a specific ore or something?!

there is a specific ore which can be mined at the secret island that i said :O mine them, refne them to ingots, and finally plates.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am

finalstoryfreak wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

Edit me if im wrong 8D

your not wrong xD

there is a specific ore which can be mined at the secret island that i said :O mine them, refne them to ingots, and finally plates.
thanks, this is helpful Wink
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Male Posts : 173
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 241
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm

suggestian DO ONLY in master refining ather lvls are too weak F3
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:10 pm

blip and blop wrote:
suggestian DO ONLY in master refining ather lvls are too weak F3
that would be kinda assumed considering the fact that you have to get the others first to get master rank and your chance goes up each rank >.> stop necroing plz
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:17 pm

necroing o-o?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

blip and blop wrote:
necroing o-o?
Necro posting. When you post in an old thread that no one has posted in a while. (I would say around 3 weeks)
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:24 pm

oh lol anyway just saying my opinion *D
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 am

blip and blop wrote:
oh lol anyway just saying my opinion *D
look at his join date, he is a spammer, just like me! We should be the necro brothers! XD O) O) O) O) O) O)
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 am

erm if u wanna
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

blip and blop wrote:
erm if u wanna
wow your response was very..............unexciting. F7
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
blip and blop wrote:
erm if u wanna

u expacted some fire works show ?
well to bad get over it,...
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:46 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
blip and blop wrote:
erm if u wanna

you didn't need to make it more worse shadowfluxx.. F4
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
blip and blop wrote:
erm if u wanna

well look at the bright side,...it cant get much worse now
F3
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 am

shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
blip and blop wrote:
erm if u wanna

well look at the bright side,...it cant get much worse now
F3

IMA MAKE IT MORE WORSE!!!! =X RAWR.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:39 am

neveh i will necroh until i die *D
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:05 am

blip and blop wrote:
I think you mean until you get banned, and at this rate, it will be soon.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 am

metawe wrote:
blip and blop wrote:

*cheers fro metawe* go metawe press the ban button you can do it !
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

shadowfluxx wrote:
metawe wrote:
blip and blop wrote:

*cheers fro metawe* go metawe press the ban button you can do it !
Sure thing, just let me go into your profile and...
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 am

lol DONT BANNED ME XD ban that kitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates   red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red plate, blue plate, and other colored plates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: