Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Empty
PostSubject: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:51 pm

I mean I clicked bunch of them from here, leveled it up, because I was bored. What anyone can make them too? It looks useless...what does it do when it gets leveled up anyway...
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 am

it's just for showing off your brawl id to try to get people to play you. There's a mario kart wii version as well. No real point in leveling it, just fun. Yes, anyone can make, just where's the point if u don't have brawl.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
it's just for showing off your brawl id to try to get people to play you. There's a mario kart wii version as well. No real point in leveling it, just fun. Yes, anyone can make, just where's the point if u don't have brawl.
Lol, yea I would get one but i use too much characters xD
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 am

myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
what's the max level you can get to?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
dunno o.o haven't actually seen that many ppl around with them.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
probably 99 or 100? leved your card up to 49 yay for tactics lol and yay new brawl card for me lvl 2 XD
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
probably 99 or 100? leved your card up to 49 yay for tactics lol and yay new brawl card for me lvl 2 XD
remove the speaking marks (" and ") at the beginning and end of the url in the brawl card sig entry, it'll make the click for lvl thing work.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
remove the speaking marks (" and ") at the beginning and end of the url in the brawl card sig entry, it'll make the click for lvl thing work.
does it work now? Because I don't see the diffrence, to me it just shows me in white letters..
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

copy+paste that part into a post here but with a space in the url somewhere then i'll c wats wrong =\
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
copy+paste that part into a post here but with a space in the url somewhere then i'll c wats wrong =\
[ URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?95834" ][ IMG ]http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards/wtnbbvbg.png[ /IMG ]
Click here to level up my card![ /URL ]
here it is but I dunno..
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

hmmm... i'm frankly not sure what might be up with yours, but here's mine (puts a space in the middle of the url)[URL=http://www.mubos-md.com /brawlcards/levelup.php?57376]newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Uxqhtney
Click me =P.[/URL]
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Wtnbbvbg
Click here to level up my card!
here it is but I dunno..
nice brawl card dood
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:15 pm

got it to work :D (remove the random space i put in the URL, reput the right side bracket i put in the first IMG code then copy+paste, it should work)
[URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawl cards/levelup.php?95834][IMGhttp://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards/wtnbbvbg.png[/IMG]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
got it to work :D (remove the random space i put in the URL, reput the right side bracket i put in the first IMG code then copy+paste, it should work)
[URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawl cards/levelup.php?95834][IMGhttp://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards/wtnbbvbg.png[/IMG]

you mean what was wrong with his brawl card??
it was just the " 's o-o
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 am

myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
nope something else, but I fixed it now, XD 8)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:07 pm

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
thank you O)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
thank you O)
np
awesome new avatar :D
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 am

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
thank you O)
np
lol urs is very funny
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
thank you O)
np
lol urs is very funny
thanks
yours too(?????)
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:54 pm

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:

it was just the " 's o-o
yey congrats dude
thank you O)
np
lol urs is very funny
thanks
yours too(?????)
uhh...it's not fuuny buy ty anyway? F6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"   newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie says"what's up with the brawl card?!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: