Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Mythril claw help!

Go down 
+3
Metawe
brandonhung1
darksinz72
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darksinz72
darksinz72

Male Posts : 9
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 am

I'm not sure if this has been asked but i couldn't find it so,

Is there another way to get the mythril claw as i accidently sold the bronze ore 2 and iron ore 2.(no kidding)

So My question is:
Is there another way to get the mythril claw or bronze ore 2 and iron ore 2?
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm

if there is, heard of it. . You can always restart, or u can keep playing, andget the final weapons

Last edited by brandonhung1 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:14 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
if there is, I haven't get the final weapons.heard of it. You can always restart, or u can keep playing, and
What? your post doesn't make any sense at all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe you can mine bronze and iron ores at the Sharenian mines, at the east of Perion.
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Oops typo

I think it is a special type of bronze and iron ore, because in the name is says 2 , not in how many you have...
Back to top Go down
darksinz72
darksinz72

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 am

So there No way to make another mythril claw unless i restart?
And about the final weapons,i could not even get the base form for 1 of them.
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 pm

base? what base?

U couldn't beet the monsters?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

by 'base' form he means lvl 1 of each weapon.
head to el nath, go into the top most portal. each of those crystals gives you a battle of 3-4 lycans (i don't member). beat em, and you'll get the weapon. which you get corresponds to the party member's main color/star color and the color of the crystal.
Back to top Go down
darksinz72
darksinz72

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 am

Any easy way to beat them?I'm having a hard time.And I already knew that from the final weapons guide.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 pm

darksinz72 wrote:
Any easy way to beat them?I'm having a hard time.And I already knew that from the final weapons guide.
what lvl your ppl right now? i'd recommend fighting them like, 45ish, can't really give an opinion since all mine r over leveld ;D i'd also recommend having the good skills (upgraded/good skill book ones)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:
what lvl your ppl right now? i'd recommend fighting them like, 45ish, can't really give an opinion since all mine r over leveld ;D i'd also recommend having the good skills (upgraded/good skill book ones)
I did it after the game since I don't think you need those weps because you have sr which give bad effects to enemiesss
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 am

myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:
I did it after the game since I don't think you need those weps because you have sr which give bad effects to enemiesss
I beat those wolves when my chars were lvl 38 but it was hard, stupid magic claws(500 damage) >:(
(this was before my save file got deleted)
just train more, and if you don't want to, keep ur serene alive, and just do strongest solo attacking on one monster, than take out next and next...You will need a lot of phenox pheathers, if you're low level. Also antlan should be kept alive too because he is one of the strongest (besides royke if you have strafe with him) and antlan is the fastest. Which means really good supportive characters beside serene because if you pick others to use pots the wolves are faster. Of course use serene as ur healer.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 am

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:
I beat those wolves when my chars were lvl 38 but it was hard, stupid magic claws(500 damage) >:(
just train more, and if you don't want to, keep ur serene alive, and just do strongest solo attacking on one monster, than take out next and next...You will need a lot of phenox pheathers, if you're low level. Also antlan should be kept alive too because he is one of the strongest (besides royke if you have strafe with him) and antlan is the fastest. Which means really good supportive characters beside serene because if you pick others to use pots the wolves are faster. Of course use serene as ur healer.
Antlan will not be the fastest if you have a DEX build though.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

metawe wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:
Antlan will not be the fastest if you have a DEX build though.
I have a luck build, triple throw kicks ass
Back to top Go down
darksinz72
darksinz72

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 am

My only mobber is royke is there a prob?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm

darksinz72 wrote:

nope because i dont have any mobbers o-o
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 pm

myfantasy wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:

:D
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:

so is meta's except ur serene is the mobber meta? Anyway I would use serene as a healer not attacker. and is the magic claw and slash bbased on int or luk??
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:

so is meta's except ur serene is the mobber meta? Anyway I would use serene as a healer not attacker. and is the magic claw and slash bbased on int or luk??

magic claw and magic lsahs are based of luk same for heal
also i dont have a mobber in my team either and i find that pretty convinient since i dont have alot problems at bosses,...
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
darksinz72 wrote:

Serene is mainly LUK and a little INT, in my opinion having only LUK is not that useful endgame-wise. You don't really need that much healing power and a little help on attacking doesn't hurt. Since Serene's builds aren't "Solo" or "Mobber" I don't really have to decide about that and use her as my mobber.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Mythril claw help! Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Mythril claw help! Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 pm

at the finel battle i did use her heal alot since my char died if i didnt healed them after a one hitt but yea for that reason she kinda sux at atking and so if my char dont need heal ill just buff em wich also helps alot,...
also i dont have a mobbing char so i just take down enemy by enemy and its gets easyer after each monster is down there for serene can use heal later in battles and even with weak attacks help out.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 pm

My serene used to have a str build and my zeru with a luk build lol
it didnt work out so yea.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:25 pm

myfantasy wrote:
My serene used to have a str build and my zeru with a luk build lol
it didnt work out so yea.
At the biginning serene's melee attack was the strongest. your serene str build might have worked out tho..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mythril claw help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythril claw help!   Mythril claw help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mythril claw help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: