Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

how do i upload pictures to the forums?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Male Posts : 173
Moderator Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 241
Registration date : 2010-01-24

how do i upload pictures to the forums? Empty
PostSubject: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm

the subject says everything
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:48 pm

have the picture in your cpu somewhere. if it's like... a screenie of somin, i recommned hitting print scrn (it's near the scroll lock key, on my keyboard at least) once you're done with that, head to paint, paste it in there, adjust if necessary, then save it on your cpu. then, click on the host image link (in the simpler make-a-post box, it's in the 3rd grouping of buttons, on the left. in the advanced one, it's over near the right under the title color option, it's the one with the picture and a floppy on it.) hit that, hit browse, choose your image, then i'd recommend copy+pasting the middle choice, so we can see all of the pic at once.
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:49 pm

erm i was talking bout websites like image shack or somthing but image shackisnt working much any athers?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:52 pm

blip and blop wrote:
erm i was talking bout websites like image shack or somthing but image shackisnt working much any athers?
if it's from a site then click on the picture of a photo alone (next to the one with the photo + floppy) , paste the link in there, and then i believe that's the solution.
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

ill try again
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
how do i upload pictures to the forums? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how do i upload pictures to the forums? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

blip and blop wrote:
ImageShack is working for me, a little slow but it's working (they might be restarting their servers or something).

You can make an account in PhotoBucket and upload your pictures there, then you can just use the "Direct Link" given to you and post it using this button.
Back to top Go down
blip and blop
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
blip and blop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

ok i uploded in pictures on offtopic realy long story check it out took me a while to make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i upload pictures to the forums?   how do i upload pictures to the forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i upload pictures to the forums?
Page 1 of 1