Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters

Go down 
5 posters

More optional Equipment for FSII?
Yes
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_lcap89%Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_lcap0%Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes but add Armors only
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_lcap0%Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
yes but add Weapons only
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_lcap11%Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No optional Quests. I don't like them.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Empty
PostSubject: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Do you remember the night shops? I think we should have something LIKE IT, or something else. There is barely any armor for the FS II characters. Zeru could add optional quests to get GODLY equipment, BUT the quest got to be hard too. I think just grinding money is just too plain boring... I don't mean that we shouldn't get armors from buying them. There should be quests for people who is dedicated to the game (like the beta testers and active people) to try it out. :D

For the people who don't have a FS I transfered file to FS II, Zeru could add some sort of repeatable quest that helps the newbies with money. I guess there should be better armors for people who doesn't have a transferable file for FS I characters too.

The downside to all of this is:
Too many npcs need more roles
Time comsuming and lots of sprite editing
More megabytes and stuff ( I don't mind, but some people might)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Most of the file's size is because of the music being in .mp3 or .ogg, the game itself without the music takes a lot less space, for example FSI is around 90MB, the game itself is like 20-25MB.

I've also suggested side quests or just quests, but the reward being armor or weapons sounds like an even better idea, I haven't tried out FSII yet so I can't say much about the amount of weapons or armors. But I'd really like to see some sort of quest.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Wait, if there is a lot of side quests, then you would need to keep track of what you did, right? So... should the main menu screen include a "Quest" section?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Before wrote:
Wait, if there is a lot of side quests, then you would need to keep track of what you did, right? So... should the main menu screen include a "Quest" section?
I doubt there will be a lot of them... but if there are, then yes, it would be helpful to have a Quest menu.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
I doubt there will be a lot of them... but if there are, then yes, it would be helpful to have a Quest menu.
yeap sometimes you just walk around and you find it though
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

I am planning to add more and more equipment with time.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 am

Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
kinda like real MS?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 am

Shadow wrote:
Metawe wrote:
Before wrote:
kinda like real MS?
It doesn't have to be that complex, a simple menu will suffice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters   Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optional Equipment and more equipment for FS II characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: