Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelLight
AngelLight

Male Posts : 6
Moderator Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-04

How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Empty
PostSubject: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 am

How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded to 2nd stage?It keeps coming up the message that I need to have the final weapons and have it upgraded to 2nd stage but i cant :( help pls?? F4
Back to top Go down
http://maplestory560.blogspot.com
rsdav
rsdav

Male Posts : 14
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 27
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 am

you gotta equip them all and then you can go in :)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am

There are only 3 stages, not 4, as a lot of people say. The game calls them: "Base, 1, 2, 3". You may be missing one upgrade before entering the tree dungeon, just go check out Tacticsrule's guide and see what are you missing.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 am

well there are 4 stages, the base, is a stage as well,
since for every person you get 4 weapons.
you just upgrade 3 times.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
well there are 4 stages, the base, is a stage as well,
since for every person you get 4 weapons.
you just upgrade 3 times.
Wink
The base is like the normal, default, base version. So technically, it isn't a stage.
Back to top Go down
AngelLight
AngelLight

Male Posts : 6
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks to all of you again:P lol.:) I forgot a step in taticsrule guide which is going back to the cave again I did not see that lol sorry for disturbing you all F4 metawe pls close :)
Back to top Go down
http://maplestory560.blogspot.com
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

AngelLight wrote:
Thanks to all of you again:P lol.:) I forgot a step in taticsrule guide which is going back to the cave again I did not see that lol sorry for disturbing you all F4 metawe pls close :)
Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?   How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to enter the tree dungeon with my 4 final weapons upgraded?
Page 1 of 1