Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :
Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall   Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Somebody help me.... I'm in the part where I have to earn Legendary weapons....
I'm in lv 40..... and those stupid Wolves simply kills me. What should I do... I heard from Metawe's guide that it's easy to beat these simpletons if you got those two skills. Where can I get them, and somebody help me beating wolves up.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall   Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:08 pm

You can get the final weapons if you followed my optional section (I don't remember if it is before or after that fight) or, you can use tacticrules's guide: https://finalstory.activoforo.com/guides-f17/the-guide-to-the-final-weapons-complete-t1285.htm
Back to top Go down

Legendary Weapons in FSI///// Mystic wall, and magic wall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: