Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

File transfer help..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

File transfer help.. Empty
PostSubject: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

I finished the game..... and I'm trying to file transfer;;; And it says to copy/paste the file to FSII....Whatha hack does this mean................. I don't get it

Somebody write how to copy paste file~~~
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 pm

.... I KNOW THIS IS POSTED SOMEWHERE.
Alright.
You saved now right?
Now download FS II.
OPEN UP YOUR FS II and FS I FOLDERS.
NOW:
Go to FS I folder
right click a save file (the ones that say Save3.rxdata or something)
Choose Copy
Go to FS II folder
Right Click on empty space in the folder
Choose paste
then open the game and you're set.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Exactly what Before said.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 pm

VastoLorde wrote:
I finished the game..... and I'm trying to file transfer;;; And it says to copy/paste the file to FSII....Whatha hack does this mean................. I don't get it

yeah yeah like what before said, but you gotta copy the one that you saved for file transfer, and make sure you have a lot of mesos, equips, food, plates, and w/e you need to practically live without actually earning all the money. Err, My old file i had like a mill....maybe less... i dont remember much, i was selling plates like a crazy man.
and idk about the lottery...sucks.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
VastoLorde wrote:

yeah yeah like what before said, but you gotta copy the one that you saved for file transfer, and make sure you have a lot of mesos, equips, food, plates, and w/e you need to practically live without actually earning all the money. Err, My old file i had like a mill....maybe less... i dont remember much, i was selling plates like a crazy man.
I had high level characters. Instead od mining, I killed Bosses :D It gave like 100k per trial. I sometimes Zak.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Before wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
VastoLorde wrote:

I had high level characters. Instead od mining, I killed Bosses :D It gave like 100k per trial. I sometimes Zak.
yeah i zak sometimes, but sometimes i didnt feel like battling so i started mining and gained so much money off of that its was pretty ridiculous. (about more than 300k each time) but yeah...kidna takes long to mine out a lot of ores.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
File transfer help.. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100File transfer help.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm

btw delete your other topic sir.
o-o
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Approx time to mine and refine + sell- 20 minutes (300k)
Factors that can slow you down - the repetiveness of clicking yes yes yes.

Approx time to battle the FS boss crews with final gears, around 60-70 levels, and etc. - 3 minutes (about 100k)
Factors that can slow you down - The repetitiveness of battling the same people? <- well... you can zak or pap... so yeah and its quick money for 3 minutes 0.o''
Factors that can keep you movitated to earn money - Battle strategy or plan per battle.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Before wrote:
Approx time to mine and refine + sell- 20 minutes (300k)
Factors that can slow you down - the repetiveness of clicking yes yes yes.

Approx time to battle the FS boss crews with final gears, around 60-70 levels, and etc. - 3 minutes (about 100k)
Factors that can slow you down - The repetitiveness of battling the same people? <- well... you can zak or pap... so yeah and its quick money for 3 minutes 0.o''
Factors that can keep you movitated to earn money - Battle strategy or plan per battle.
thanks but I'm not doing the money guide...people already have so many of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: File transfer help..   File transfer help.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

File transfer help..
Page 1 of 1