Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Really need help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Really need help? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Really need help? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Really need help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Really need help? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Really need help? Empty
PostSubject: Really need help?   Really need help? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Yeah okay... I don't know what to do as my career... I need to choose...
Suggestions?

I excel in:
1. Anything that involves another object colliding with another object (Such as Hockey, Baseball, Tennis etc.)

2. Math
3. Science
4. Memory

.... And thats about it...

Suggestions please? And please no comments that pay low... like " Cashier at McDonalds."

Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Really need help? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Really need help? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Really need help? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Really need help? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Really need help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really need help?   Really need help? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm

I wouldn't suggest you base it solely on what you excel at, focus on what you like or want (which are basically the same thing). I can't really help with this kind of trouble as I've always (since I started thinking about what I wanted to do) felt attracted towards a mix of computer science (specially programming) and astronomy.

But what I would recommend is focusing on what you like to do, more than what you're good at (although they can be the same). Even if you suck at something but like it, you choose it over something else because you will get experience at whatever that is and eventually become good. Those tests that tell you what you suggestions based on questions are helpful when you have completely no idea what you want to be, but don't take them that seriously, those sites also have a lot of information and lists on various jobs so I would suggest looking at those as a start.

Once you have an idea of what you want to study I suggest you look into places that teach them and what do you need to enter. How much the program costs could also ultimately affect what you choose.
Back to top Go down

Really need help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: