Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.   What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:16 pm

What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Sae%20smiling

u jelly?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.   What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 am

Never heard of it. Is it a survival horror FPS?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.   What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

kind of, you use a camera to fight ghosts lul
the 1st and 2nd you can control 2 diff people
and the 3rd one you can control 3 different persons.
I think its awesome still. gameplay is on youtube i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.   What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of fatal frame (I, II, III) I think its awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: