Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

[url=Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Mapsss]Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Mapsss[/url]

... Numbers in the yellow are right but not in the correct place

Numbers in the Green are correct.

I only have two chances help me out?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm

how would we know how to solve it though lol
looks like you have to guess or something..
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am

Well its simple... You gotta match them up into a correct order to pass..
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

I don't get what we're supposed to do. Also, is the image supposed to be repeated twice?
Back to top Go down
xeru
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
xeru

Male Posts : 145
Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 219
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 am

wow thats very tricky I don't know to do o.o
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

You have to place the symbols in the correct order... using the past 8 you can infer about the order.... Numbers in the green thing are in there right place. Yellow means that the thing is in the wrong place but belongs in the order.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm

what are we supposed to do? also, PAGE STREEEEEETTTCHHHHHH
please put in spoilers plox. T.T
Higherthanall
How do you understand this? :l
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

HigherThenAll wrote:
You have to place the symbols in the correct order... using the past 8 you can infer about the order.... Numbers in the green thing are in there right place. Yellow means that the thing is in the wrong place but belongs in the order.

yea in order.. what order?? THIS IS CHAOS!!
Back to top Go down
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 am

Sigh... Alright look say you had 6 cookies of diffrent kinds. And you had to pick two. They had to be in a left to right order.

So say you got a chocolate chip cookie and a oatmeal cookie and asked if it was right. Then the person would reply one of these choices: Yes, they are correct / No, none of them are correct / One of them is in the wrong place / Both of them are in the wrong order / One of them is right.

The thing is just increased by 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..   Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Mind Helping me out with a puzzle? Can't get it..
Page 1 of 1