Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Many of you may know me...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Many of you may know me... Empty
PostSubject: Many of you may know me...   Many of you may know me... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am

...Or not. Inferring has its limits.
Now, my name is Derek. You may call me by my name-- I've no problems with that. I like to play video games, Skype, and...a myriad of other things. If I truly did list everything I liked, Zeru would delete this post for taking up wayy too much room.
That, however, is beside the point.
Ever since the release time of around Final Story II 0.22, I've been quite more active in this forum, as opposed to when I started.
...I guess there's all there is to it, huh?
Oh yeah, and you'll usually find me on the Message Box for this forum, but heck, hardly anyone but Zeru, Viper, Before, myfantasy, Zhoin, and me go on there.
Oh well.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Many of you may know me...   Many of you may know me... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

Lol wrong thread much? Nice Save and Hi thar :D. You Nazi grammar person.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Many of you may know me... Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Many of you may know me... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Many of you may know me...   Many of you may know me... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am

yes. arent you dd5000?
you got a name change too!?
I should just go and change my user to butcher then!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many of you may know me...   Many of you may know me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Many of you may know me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: