Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I better actually live up to this.

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
Before
Tacticsrule
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

I better actually live up to this. Empty
PostSubject: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi everybody who remembers me =\. God, it's been a while. Well, excuse me for typing this which will probably be a wall of text because i feel like using my writing powers and making a super awesome explanation. Well, yeah, to my sadness i've been gone for like, the past 9 months. (It hasn't been a year yet, as i remember making a sly siggy last summer and then checking up on it while i was in San Francisco for a weekend.) Well yeah, probably the only people who still 'member me are Zeru and fantasy, but oh well. I guess the reason i was never on for so long was maybe i just got tired of reading all the new posts when i got home? Seriously, to me that got pretty tiring. And then school came in, facebook, other games, etc. Meh, my life's all disorganized right now >.>. Well, it's almost spring break so hopefully then i can clean up some of my school stuff. Maybe, once my schoolwork and my gamelist is less than cluttered, i can get back to play FS. Meta, sorry for basically having you edit my skill book post if you've been doing that. :l Just to help myself see how long my scheadule is planned out, here I shall go typing it out:
School: Lit project, AcaDeca project, keeping up grades, hoping i get into all the classes i want next year(mehhhh)
Games: 3 ps2 games and any to finish up, 1-2 psp games, 2 wii games, like, 7 360 games, 2 ds games and everything on my kickash computer.

So, yeah, hopefully i can actually get back to playing FS again, after doing all that and somehow organizing how i want to do all my random hobbies. 'Till then, i'll start monitoring posts since they send e-mails to you and i actually can read that like how facebook does it, and then hopefully we can keep this post alive so, well, yea. 'Till then, keep it awesome :D.
Btw, my brain might have been or still be on turn based rpg overload. Might explain why i'm liking playing eternal sonata and maple so much right now.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 am

! YES! I saw your veteran name and became 100% happy.
No.. it's not a wall of text. Why were you sad? Also, you can use your writing powers to write fanfics in the forum! :)

I still remember you! D:
Also WB!
FS II is basically done.
Lol. Abandon all other games and go straight to TOGF (Tempest of Goddess Faith) I can still play decent (without lag of course! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

... DUDEEEE, if i manage to pllay togf with my fight stick ( i got one from my cousin, sf4 stick:D) that'd be epic. Also, how do you log in on the forums mobile/lite version, i have to use the normal version right now and it's laggy
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

wb bro. eternal sonata looks like a good game. I was gonna get it but im saving up my money.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:28 pm

myfantasy wrote:
wb bro. eternal sonata looks like a good game. I was gonna get it but im saving up my money.
Have you played FF13? It's battle system is kinda like it. It is turnbased gameplay, but it's like, it goes one person at a time and you have complete control of the character when it's their turn. There's a demo if you haven't played it yet.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Oh hey, welcome back tactics.
Lets play TOGF on netplay sometime =o.
And yes FSII main story is finished.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
Have you played FF13? It's battle system is kinda like it. It is turnbased gameplay, but it's like, it goes one person at a time and you have complete control of the character when it's their turn. There's a demo if you haven't played it yet.

no i havent played ff13 but i have watched gameplay videos and such of ES
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Welcome back Tacticsrule. That's kinda like me the past 3 months, there is just so much stuff that I seldom visit the forums now. I'll also try to get back to playing FSII, and most importantly finishing my guide for it soon.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 pm

you'll have fun metawe. goodluck too.
Back to top Go down
Kittyfox

Female Posts : 24
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 36
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 pm

If you want maps for your guide, I pieced together screenshots for some of the more confusing dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 am

Can't wait Meta. :)
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 210
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:49 am

(random comment #2 of the day)
how long did i dissappeared to? :o
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 pm

like a year.
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
I better actually live up to this. Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100I better actually live up to this. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 210
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:15 am

wow... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I better actually live up to this.   I better actually live up to this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I better actually live up to this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: