Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.

Go down 
+3
myfantasy
Sinnwolf
joey7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joey7
joey7

Male Posts : 277
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Empty
PostSubject: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Meh, lots of time without visiting this site. Or lots of sites really. Couple years actually. Hmm. I mean, since I've been really really active. But I'm gonna be active maybe for a few weeks. Since last time I was active here it was really fun, let's go back to that. During these few years, I've really matured, my older cousin has moved on to do whatever the If you say this word again the banhammer will get you! he does, and I've been working on getting ready to finish school and get ready for college. Anyways, I've been taking a large interest in indie games and in developing software. So lately, I've been playing around with Java and Source, and I decided to make a little bit of a Portal 2 gameplay thing, called Capture the Cube. So here's what I'm doing. Add me on Steam to "jcamilowps" and ONLY add me if you were my friend since the very start (people like Metawe, etc.), and I want you to play maps I've played and I want you to tell me suggestions. I really would find constructive criticism helpful, since I'm gonna need it if I want to get to DigiPen. Also, I am willing to play any games with you, I'm pretty active on Steam/Skype so if you need anything I'm here. So yeah, add me on Steam, and let's play some schtuff. I need to be entertained ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Welcome back? o.o Kind of a harsh tone you've got there! xD
The community is still rocking and a bag o' laughs, so you'll have no issues there!
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:
Welcome back? o.o Kind of a harsh tone you've got there! xD
The community is still rocking and a bag o' laughs, so you'll have no issues there!
I've sort of changed a lot my personality over these years.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:20 pm

wb joey o-o

I would add you on steam but all I play is tf2 and spiral knights
-spiral knights un often-
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:47 pm

myfantasy wrote:
wb joey o-o

FREE TO PLAY FTW F3 MAN HOW I'VE MISSED THESE EMOTICONS
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Go join the chatbox then!
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:01 pm

joey7 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
wb joey o-o

FREE TO PLAY FTW F3 MAN HOW I'VE MISSED THESE EMOTICONS

lol I dont like the f2p noobs
I bought the game a few months before it became f2p >_>
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 am

Welcome back! I remember you! I think I was the one who sent you that random Happy b-day thing... maybe.
o_o

Anyhow, most of us are maturing too. I've been in this forums for around 2 years or so and definitely got through the 'middle' school life. Yes, I'm in high school now, sadly. -sniff-
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 am

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxAaYbp2gU funniest show it will kill your boredom
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:12 pm

(Late) Welcome back :D
....:D
Yes i have nothing to say :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.   I'm bored, come and help me not be bored. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored, come and help me not be bored.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: