Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Male Posts : 247
Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 341
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Empty
PostSubject: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:11 am

Yey Finally AFTEr almost a year of playing Some of mah cHarecters reach Max STats im gonna post a screenshot :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 pm

congrats tsuna
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Grats.
However, I prefer a challenge.
-plays with 4-5k hp pty members/9999MP/300 luk-
:DD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

9999 mp? wow lol...

I'm sticking with about 5k mp until I max the others.
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:36 pm

im so effin Happy :D ive been playing this when i was 13 years old xD
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:13 am

gogo post a screenshot xD
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 am

xD yeah yeah W8 i Rebirthed again xD soooo Ill go fill Mah Stats more :D
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:44 pm

rebirthing is awesome. After first fight you level like 40 times :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

I wonder how much exp you would get from kou at lv 1... -evil laugh-
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

myfantasy wrote:
I wonder how much levels you would get from kou at lv 1... -evil laugh-

fixed.
-grins-
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 am

Yes you can :D
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 am

lol
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 pm

maxiko099 wrote:
lol

no spam plz...

and hmm maybe I'll try KOU at lvl 1 :D
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Xd i didnt try KOU at lvl 1 xD BECAUse i kinda grind again even with my stats max i still have some AP xD
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 am

extra AP is awesome though! GO FOR 1,000,000 !

..jk
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:10 am

Before wrote:
Grats.
However, I prefer a challenge.
-plays with 4-5k hp pty members/9999MP/300 luk-
:DD

ITS OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 am

myfantasy wrote:
I wonder how much exp you would get from kou at lv 1... -evil laugh-

DONE! It gets you from 1-51!

F2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats   Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah Cheers finally My Zeru And some of Mah characters Reach MAx stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: