Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

Svennoss, Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII

Go down 
+2
VongolaDecimo
Hendon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Empty
PostSubject: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:18 am

anyone care to gimme pw if u talked to the statue at the ''base'' but i know its not right but i really want to play it F4
Back to top Go down
VongolaDecimo
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VongolaDecimo

Male Posts : 247
Moderator Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 341
Registration date : 2011-10-18

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

Ummmmm sorry we cant give the password to anyone pls finish the FSII game :D to have a better understanding of the story of the game :D Zeru made a password to ensure that everyone will play and finish FSII :D sooooooo go ahead play it
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:04 am

VongolaDecimo wrote:
Ummmmm sorry we cant give the password to anyone pls finish the FSII game :D to have a better understanding of the story of the game :D Zeru made a password to ensure that everyone will play and finish FSII :D sooooooo go ahead play it
-cough- forget it i dun wanna play anymore ;D
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 am

This is just a preview of the game, is not an actual game.
The game will be availeble for everyone one day.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com Online
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 pm

YESHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 am

maxiko099 wrote:
YESHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm happy too :D i'm just not up to the underworld when i'm 3 times stronger then i'm supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Why would u want to be 3 times stronger for the underworld? Once you defeat it (I have no doubt about taht, for me level 70 beating it was a breeze), you have access to better training grounds, making it easier for you to level, making it so that you could get 10 times your strenghth in about the same amount of time it took for u to make it to 3 times for the underworld. So yah I will suggest you go pwn Hein's little um... butt and unlock post-game :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII   fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fsii the mediafire link and i didnt finish FSII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: