Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Atlan at the beginning? ôo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SeyShiro

Moderator Points :
Atlan at the beginning? ôo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atlan at the beginning? ôo Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Atlan at the beginning? ôo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atlan at the beginning? ôo Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-19

Atlan at the beginning? ôo Empty
PostSubject: Atlan at the beginning? ôo   Atlan at the beginning? ôo Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I played FS I and put the savedata in the FS II folder and after fighting Roykes brother I began playing with Lenna and Haruka, but Antlan was there with level 45(the level after fighting Roykes brother), but without any AP o_ô
I played FS II alrady a year ago, but I cant remember that Antlan was with them at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Atlan at the beginning? ôo Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Atlan at the beginning? ôo Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Atlan at the beginning? ôo   Atlan at the beginning? ôo Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:03 pm

I just re-uploaded the version today it should be fixed.
Try to re-transfer again.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
SeyShiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Atlan at the beginning? ôo   Atlan at the beginning? ôo Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:06 am

Yes its fixed thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlan at the beginning? ôo   Atlan at the beginning? ôo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlan at the beginning? ôo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story II General-
Jump to: