Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Review over on RMN and a request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nhubi

Moderator Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3
Registration date : 2014-10-20

Review over on RMN and a request Empty
PostSubject: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:24 pm

Hi,

I found FS1 over on RMN and just had a review accepted for it, if you'd like to read it. But also I just wanted to ask are you intending to post FS2/FS3 over there as well? I can of course grab a copy from here, but RMN probably has a wider base.

Anyway thanks for a fun game, took me about 15 hours to 'beat' it.

Cheers

N
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello,
Thanks for the review, I've read it all. FS1 was created a long time ago (back when I was still new to deving and had derpy level English). Although I've improved over time (I hope) I actually feel glad to see the game being worthy enough. For some reason when I see what I did with FS1 it feels like I had 8th Grade Syndrome back then, it's so different what I have right now. Just like an artist that looks back at the pictures they drew when they were kids and feel embarrassed for it. Yet I don't think I've graduated from the Syndrome yet.

In any case FS1 was posted on RMN since Ninja asked me if I wanted to upload to that site and I agreed. That was a long time ago. As for my decision if I want to upload FS2 and FS3 on that site, I've yet to see. My original plan is to complete FS3 before uploading it to other sites. I want to make sure for it to be bug free, and have no grammar mistakes. It might take a while until I reach that goal but I want it to happen. For now I'm keeping it in this small community since the game is not completed. Just letting people who have interest in the series to check it out, but anyone can play it (Might actually be nice to have more players though *ahem*).  

As FS3 is right now... It's actually long compared to FS1 and FS2. Probably has the length of both games together as we are right now. It's a totally different game in a way. I am even planing to change the game title to something else, yet keeping the FS3 part just for the sake of identification.

Anyway thanks for the review, I appreciate the feedback.

P.S: Might actually add FS2 to that RMN sometime.

Zeru
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Oh wow, that's a really long, comprehensive review. 600+ downloads there now :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Zeru says he's got the chuuni?
Anyways, I feel like FS II/III (esp. III) are huge improvements on the previous games, so it really 'ought to be uploaded there. (Plus, if FSI can gain this kind of distinction, imagine what FSIII would obtain!)

Furthermore, it'd give Ninja and me more work to do around these parts.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Review over on RMN and a request Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Review over on RMN and a request Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Aria Approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review over on RMN and a request   Review over on RMN and a request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review over on RMN and a request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: