Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

World Hollows Again Q_Q

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IamNobody
IamNobody

Male Posts : 97
Moderator Points :
World Hollows Again Q_Q Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100World Hollows Again Q_Q Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
World Hollows Again Q_Q Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100World Hollows Again Q_Q Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 190
Registration date : 2011-12-04

World Hollows Again Q_Q Empty
PostSubject: World Hollows Again Q_Q   World Hollows Again Q_Q Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 4:37 am

Now I have reached the point where I have to go to the deepest part of World Hollows. I recall people being recommended to pick up the Hollow Equips before moving on. However, the mobs sometimes kill my party member by ganging on them. Which makes me have to return to the town and sleep to recover. Is there a place where I can recover easier other than returning to town? Because going through the kitchen, hallway and the school gate is quite a long way and is kinda troublesome. Plus , is there any place where i can hunt hollow sphere faster? the hollow witch appears at World Hollows II but there's only one each battle. The Hollow sphere needed are many , so I wish there's a quicker way to get them

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

World Hollows Again Q_Q
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Questions & Help-
Jump to: