Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Project Heaven Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Project Heaven Announcement Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Project Heaven Announcement Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Project Heaven Announcement Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project Heaven Announcement Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Project Heaven Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Project Heaven Announcement   Project Heaven Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Hey guys, as you can see I'm currently working on a remake of FSIII.

I do want to make one of my dreams a reality and this time the game will be an actual published game.

These past few months I've been working on the prototype. It's still on early stages but I do want to eventually release a demo of the game. There's still a lot of work to do, and one of the biggest challenges is to find assets I can use and fit the game properly, these includes factors such as the style, research time, and the cost of such asset (I wish I had infinite budget for this :c). I already found a few that fits what I'm looking for but commiting myself to one would mean I would marry myself to that style (I dislike games that don't have consistent art). There's more I would like to write but right now I'm not sure what else to add.

In any case I hope you guys can look forward to this new project and support it. If there's anything else you guys want to see or change in this remake please add it in the comments. I'll see what I can do, no guarantees though!

Thanks!

Last edited by Zeru on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
dark32x
dark32x

Male Posts : 32
Moderator Points :
Project Heaven Announcement Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Project Heaven Announcement Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 60
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Project Heaven Announcement   Project Heaven Announcement Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Looking forward to it. Been following ever since the first one and always been looking forward to each update. Best of luck and hope everything comes to fruition~.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Project Heaven Announcement Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Project Heaven Announcement Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project Heaven Announcement   Project Heaven Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:14 pm

dark32x wrote:
Looking forward to it. Been following ever since the first one and always been looking forward to each update. Best of luck and hope everything comes to fruition~.  

Thanks for the response and support! Zeru's Motivation +10 Wink

myfantasy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
FalconSaviorX
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FalconSaviorX

Male Posts : 137
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 142
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Project Heaven Announcement   Project Heaven Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:12 pm

Oh my goodness, this is extremely hype! I can't believe one of my dreams is on the cusp of being a reality as well~

Good luck, Zeru, and best wishes!
<( ^ _ ^ )7 We'll be here with our support and encouragement
No matter how long the wait is, I'm sure you'll make it worth it in the end~

also start the hype train let's go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Heaven Announcement   Project Heaven Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Heaven Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Active Projects :: Project Heaven-
Jump to: