Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)

Go down 
+2
speedycop
joey7
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like'd the story? How much? (From 1 to 10
0-3.
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_lcap0%Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3-5.
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_lcap10%Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
5-7.
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_lcap10%Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
7-9.
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_lcap20%Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
9-10.
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_lcap60%Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
joey7
joey7

Male Posts : 277
Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Empty
PostSubject: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 am

Well I made a fan sequel, ofc. I won't release it since I don't have permission, and also, because it's on my other computer, which is not on this country. Anyways, here I leave you a fanfic so you can enjoy the fantastic story of the game Wink
Hope you like it F2

The game starts at the Dark Order Base.
Zeru has just arrived to the Final Room. He is alone, and his friends were left behind, fighting with
the other 11's members.
Zure is in the room, watching back of Zeru.
Zure: I've been waiting for you, brother
Zure looks evily to Zeru.
Sephiroth Music Starts.
Zeru: >:( F5 I will get you back, Zure! And save Victoria Island!
An easy fight on the game starts. Not that difficult actually..
Zeru vs Zure
After the battle, you are whited out.
You arrive at Ellinia
Zeru: It was all... a dream...?
Antlan: Zeru, wake up already. We gotta go. F3
Serene: He's right , Zeru. We can't lose the boat to Orbis. Dray's waiting for us.
Royke: Yeah, I ain't planning to wait for you.. F3 I'd rather left you behind.
Zeru: Ugh! Ok, ok! I'm going.

You have to go to the Ellinia Station and stuff.
When you take the boat, you are IN the boat.
Zeru is sitting on one of the chairs.

Zeru: What was it..? F1
A black spirit comes and says to him:
???: The dream again....
Zeru: Who are you!?~
???: I am you.
Zeru: Me?
???: You will eventually, use my power. And little by litte, you are gonna be mine F1
Zeru: Not even on your dreams! >:(
Zeru make a slash into the spirit, but nothing happens.
Royke: Stop talking to yourself and get going. We already arrived!
Zeru: Yeah..

You are at Orbis now.
You fight couple of monsters and get to a place called ''Orbis Tower''
A half naked man, called Dray, appears.
Dray: Hey Zeru! How's it been? *D
Zeru: I'm cool...
Dray: Anyways, why you guys came here?
Royke: We heard you knew about the blade that carries Zure, the leader of the Dark Order.
Dray: Yes I do. But you must never tell this to anyone. The secrets of the heroes of Victoria are precious. Come

Continued Next Episode.

Here are the biographies of now:

Zeru: Brother of Zure. Protagonist. He is one of the chosen ones to stop the Dark Order. He is now 16. Still haven't defeated the Drk Order. He truly loves his sword ^_^
Image of Zeru now:
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Zerukl9

Antlan: One of the greatest thieves by now. Best friend of Zeru, and started their job advancements together. Now a Assasin. He is now 17. One of the chosen ones to stop the Dark Order.
Image on Antlan:
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Antlanwe0

Serene: Apprentice of Dray. Antlan's sister. She is a great mage, and always heals his friends when needed. She is 18. She is one of the chosen ones to stop the Dark Order.
Image of Serene:
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Serenemt4

Royke: The #1 Bowman on Victoria Island. Refused to become a warrior. He acts as he's the leader. He is known as The Black Arrow. He achieves to become the greatest bowman on all Maple Story. And beat the #1 Maple Story Bowman. He is one of the chosen ones to stop the Dark Order.
He is 18.
Image of Royke:
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Roykezr9

xXxDraYXXX: Simply known as: Dray: is the keeper of the secrets of the Dark order, former member of ''it'' and Serene's trainer. He is an very important character on this sequel.
Image of Dray:
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) HOCDPHONGFDHFCGHMLMOBBHCBPAOCOFMGNLAKCHKHDNANJAHCBMABBBEANHAJKBGOJMJOGGAKNNIMMHGKJBFJBGDGEDJGCGM

Tiger: Former #1 MapleStory player, and new member of the dark order. He joined the Dark Order to get his rank back, and kill FangBlade
Currently there is no Image of Tiger with the suit. Soon will be made.

There are more characters, but I still won't do them until I have made them on the game. Zure, I think we already know how he is don't we?

Last edited by joey7 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am

Nice idea for when they save ossirya release :D. O) F2 *D :3 8) :lol!:
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

THNX x]
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:41 pm

You dont know how it ends.. so you can't really make this game o.O
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 pm

I know, and as I said it's a FAN KEY WORD: FAN!~ sequel. Anyways here is the 2nd episode enjoy:
2nd Episode Hope you like it.
Here are the updates made this time:
Everytime there is a new appereance I will put an Image.
Sometimes it will go on ''Comic Mode''.

Here we go:

Dray lead the guys to a cave.

Dray: I should've told you this before. 10 years ago, just when the Dark Order was made, I, Grendel, and Rizzo made a group called The Light Order. We knew all the Dark Order's plans, and we tried to save Victoria Island. Sometime later, I became a Dark Order member. I was spying them, so I could knew their plans. But soon.. They figured out it. So now, I want you to revive the Light Order.
Zeru: I don't know what to say, Dray..
Dray: I know you can do it. Also.. Zeru, never go to the darkness, something, bad is coming on you. I assure you that If you don't follow the Light, eventually, you will experience something no-one have ever had. And will have it's consequences.
Zeru: Okay.. I'll try..
Serene: Well, you haven't gave us the information about his blade.
Dray: Oh lol, sorry. Zure's sword is the darkness source. But remember, wherever there is darkness, there ALSO is light. That's all I know. And if his sword is broken or if he is defeated, then the darkness will no longer come.
Royke: Thank you.
Zeru suddenly had a PM on his cellphone.

PM:
Get to my house~!

Grendel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeru: Grendel is calling us! Let's go!
All: Yes.

They arrive at Ellinia. Saxar and Night are guarding.

Night: Oh look who it is, the ''chosen ones''. I'd recommend you to get out of here, or you will regret it!
Zeru: Make me
Night takes his sword and attacks Zeru, but Zeru blocks it
Night: Last time I saw you, I almost left you dead. You BARELY survived
Zeru: Sore loser!
Night: Ugh! Eat this!

Comic MOde
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Comic1qn1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeru: DIE!~
NIght: I will kill you!

Sorry almost going asleep continue later ^_^. Ofc. I might stay one more hour if my sister ain't arriving. So yeah.. I will comment If I have time.
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Are Antlan, Serene and Royke gone in episode 2? I don't see them
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm

THey aren't. Only thing is that the fight is single between them (Zeru and Night )
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Its a cool fan sequel, :D
but you will know whats MY sequel.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:03 pm

I know ^_^ I'd like to present, sir. The first ever official Final Story Fan Fic. And I'm proud of it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaocon

Male Posts : 71
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:08 pm

it seems ok but i dont like it XD
♥ nj on it thou
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 pm

I'd expect this from anyone so don't worry, Not angry. And what does NJ mean?
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 pm

EPISODE 3: DARKNESS VS DARKNESS
ZERU VS NIGHT

Night: I will have no mercy on you, boy.
Zeru: Heh, Get ready
Night: Begin the countdown
Zeru: 3
Night and Zeru: 2
NIght:1
Night and Zeru: 0

They fight starts, slashes, punches, even raping (jkz) lol. Everything was in this.

Night is tired and tells with a deadly voice to Zeru
Night: You will now... Expe...rience~! The true darkness.. Inside of~me..
Zeru: Darkness is~ useless..
Night: Then tell me.. Ze~Ru...Why, does your aura.. Is full..Of darkness..
Zeru: Don't lie crap~ to.. me! I never followed.. My des..tiny, is..
Night: Light, heh. I can feel, yourself, beggin' to the darkness. Join us. You might be useful.
Zeru: If that's...Tr~ue. Then I will use the darkness... to... Save my friends, myself, my people!
Night: Bad decision.. Darkness never is used for goodness. You will... FAIL!
Night's body is full of darkness and his mace is changed into a dark ball.
Zeru: Heh, go and use that power of yours. I can still..
Zeru's body get's covered by darkness and transforms into his dark soul which you can see at the 2nd episode's Comic Mode.
Zeru: Kill you..
Zeru's voice and personality is changed by his dark form.
Zeru: Darkness can be used as a type of light, but.. This time I'm using it for my purposes and for...
KILLING YOU
Zeru grips his sword into Night and kills him.
Night almost dead: Im.. Possible..

NOTE: Sorry no comic mode *D a early episode always has it's consequences F4.
But don't worry I will make a Episode 3 Part 2, becuase I promsid I would release 2 new characters, on
Episode 3.
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Who are these 2 characters?
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 am

Spoiler:
and please don't ask those are spilers, BIG spoilers.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 am

I already know =P no need to click spoiler 8) .
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:00 am

I'm glad. I should have put 39 spoilers into the spoiler..
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 pm

yea I remember too haha
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:15 am

Hi, It's me again. I have news, FS2 will have a ultimate pause, 'till next week, due to personal reasons. Today is my last day, and soon I will have to go. After that, you will have to wait about 1 week maximum. Post your suggestions for it right now before I go. Also, I have a competition for it. If you can unleash the code, you can be included on the fanfic as an VERY important character.

Here is the code:
MA 3W Z3LE M23DAS LROD

Seems difficult huh?
I will give out hints. Here is the 2 first
MA refers to the term of US and ME. Also refers to I. At the same time it refers to an deathly disease.
LROD refers to a specific rank.

Have fun :)
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:21 am

Aww you going on vacation?
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 am

Erm, kinda.. And I've been doing fanfics since I started sharing accounts/playing mmorpgs which was when my cousin which is the oldest on the 2-person-sharing was 17(i think) and I was like 4. Ofc. He started doing the fanfics, and then when I was 6, I followed etc. He's now 25, and I'm 11. I am the assistant sharer ^_^. We try to act as similar as possible to make people comfortarble. We've been together since the start F2
I mean we need a vacation!
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 am

Give me another hint!
Back to top Go down
joey7
joey7

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:39 am

erm kankie ur already on the series. Also, from now on you have to download the fanfic, since part 2 is gonna be hella looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

So yeah... lulz 2 hours to go on the boat..
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 am

This is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonger.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am

Lol made my page so big o.o. We can wait take your time =P
Back to top Go down
kankie

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:08 pm

You can, but I can't!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)   Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Story 2: The Deathly Meeting (fanfic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: