Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Leaving the forums..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Male Posts : 75
Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Leaving the forums.. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:29 pm

-Deleted final story due to the fact that it might come up in my brother's virus scan-

I cut my save game and deleted final story files

When I try to paste it says cannot read from disk

Hope you's all have fun with Final Story i'm moving back to maple story.

~OrangeAce

P.S It was also the folder which contained the comic making tools and all the comics
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:33 pm

Nuu; why are you leaving? The reason it says cannot read from disk is because you deleted the folder. Cutting doesn't put it on your clipboard it actively transfers it after pasting. Restore it from the Recycle Bin if you still have it D=
What's so bad about it coming up in a virus scan? Either way it definetly won't come up as a virus; there's no aspect of it that is virus-y. Staaay =(
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Bye orange =/.
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Male Posts : 75
Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:59 am

Actualy i've decided to stay, the reason it so bad is cause I get GG'ed if I play anything other than maple story, decided to make comics again as well ^^ cause of only 2 people on basil who say the comics not bad and they like the like the style, I won't be going on the forums as much though because theres a bug with my maple story and it won't open, i'll post more about it in the technical section.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 am

Welcome back :D thanks for staying =)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Leaving the forums.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Leaving the forums.. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Yay, glad to have you back. I hope you have fun here =)
I posted in your thread by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forums..   Leaving the forums.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the forums..
Page 1 of 1