Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Benefit from the Enemy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Benefit from the Enemy? Empty
PostSubject: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 am

During a battle with Zure, at the Other Dimension, I somehow acquired the Charged Blast skill for Zeru without even using Slash Blast.

Zure used a lot of Slash Blasts, and I mean a lot (until his MP ran out that is). It was his turn to attack and when he used Slash Blast on my party the game froze a bit. I had this many times, meaning a new skill must have acquired for one of my members. The confusing thing was that I didn't even use a skill and somehow I ended up getting something that wasn't mines.

Zeru's head popped-up, meaning that a skill had been given to him. I read that his Slash Blast had been upgraded to Charged Blast.

Yay for me?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 am

Yeah, if enemies use an skill it also counts as if you used it. This was said a long time ago, when you were gone :(
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:07 am

Oh, I see.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 pm

KitKat wrote:
Oh, I see.
I got haste from the arena guy xD
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

myfantasy wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Oh, I see.

"tries this out"
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

speedycop wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
KitKat wrote:
Oh, I see.

"tries this out"

if you dont know which guy i think his name is darkmaniak or something
he just spams nimble feather o-o
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Benefit from the Enemy? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Benefit from the Enemy? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Ive changed the arena a bit... or it was fsII?
Anyway yes you are suposed to be able to upgrade your skills be learning from enemies.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Zeru wrote:
Ive changed the arena a bit... or it was fsII?
Anyway yes you are suposed to be able to upgrade your skills be learning from enemies.
thats cool
-looks for other profitable monsters-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benefit from the Enemy?   Benefit from the Enemy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benefit from the Enemy?
Page 1 of 1