Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

how to get more equips

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

how to get more equips Empty
PostSubject: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:15 am

I'm stuck with sabre and like 2nd weapon you can get, how do you get more equips?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 am

some in chests, others buy in stores, others (armors only) you make.
just play through the game and talk to people and visit all the maps, you'll get used to it x.x
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
some in chests, others buy in stores, others (armors only) you make.
just play through the game and talk to people and visit all the maps, you'll get used to it x.x
really just talking to npc's dun help. Is there any like extra chests in fire temple? If there is please tell me where it is, I need anything desperatly, I have low money hovering around 7k mesos, and hate going to arena. F4 and how do you make armors? I sold my pickaxe by addcientally, and is there some kind of things called refining skill level or something?
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 210

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 am

You can buy weapon in lith harbour at night and kerning for armors.(talk to the fairies)
Make Armors in orbis or buy them at el nath which cost quite a huge amount of mesos.
(Perion too, can make wooden shield,mythril claw - note : mythril claw needs items from temples, chest if i remember. and the items only can get from there and no other places.)

EDIT : after you defeaded xeru in sleepywood, you will be told to go to orbis. Reached orbis, head down to el nath for your elemental weapon. and upgrade it to like the final ones. (don't ask me how as there is already a guide to the final weapon. its in the guide section)

EDIT 2 : refining ores to ingots to plates can help you earn mesos. (don't ask me how as there is already a guide to teach you how to earn meso. its in the guide section)

NOTE : i don't know how to put spoilers. so... i hope you wouldn't mind.
correct me if i'm wrong.

aww i still can't see my signature -.-
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:14 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:
You can buy weapon in lith harbour at night and kerning for armors.(talk to the fairies)
Make Armors in orbis or buy them at el nath which cost quite a huge amount of mesos.
(Perion too, can make wooden shield,mythril claw - note : mythril claw needs items from temples, chest if i remember. and the items only can get from there and no other places.)

EDIT : after you defeaded xeru in sleepywood, you will be told to go to orbis. Reached orbis, head down to el nath for your elemental weapon. and upgrade it to like the final ones. (don't ask me how as there is already a guide to the final weapon. its in the guide section)

EDIT 2 : refining ores to ingots to plates can help you earn mesos. (don't ask me how as there is already a guide to teach you how to earn meso. its in the guide section)

correct me if i'm wrong.

go to profile > preferences
and check yes where it says attach signature

making ingots and plates can also increase your
crafting skilll level or w.e it is, first you have to
buy the skill for 5000 mesos to increase it though.
Also night shops around viccy sell weapons and
armors
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

correct me if i'm wrong.

go to profile > preferences
and check yes where it says attach signature

making ingots and plates can also increase your
crafting skilll level or w.e it is, first you have to
buy the skill for 5000 mesos to increase it though.
Also night shops around viccy sell weapons and
armors
I already got all the equips from the night shops, I mean after the fire temple part, where can I get mroe better equips? and what's viccy?
P.s. I already got mythril claw, and wooden shield, will I find something at the 3rd temple?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 pm

frankly, your options are kinda limited seeing as how you don't want to refine. if you're ppl are high enuf, i suppose you could take a trip to el nath and buy some of the armor there. you got the armor from the road to perion 2 night shop? i think that would be the best at your current area in the game. forgot how good the weapons are that night shop sells. as for shields and other armor... head to orbis from ellinia, hunt some of the sents there, get a bunch of armor pieces (i think you can sell these if u want 2 , but read on) then talk one of the angels. U can use the armors to make armor and a shield.
viccy=victoria island. we end up abbreviating stuff... a lot. u'll get used to it x.x
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Blaze

Male Posts : 158
Moderator Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 226
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am

The main equips you can buy from the victoria stores. Some equips are purchasable at El Nath. The best armors you have to work for Ex. Final weapons, Time shields, Zak helms, divine armors
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
how to get more equips Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100how to get more equips Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Personally I didn't really buy anything new
until after I beat the game, because after then
I was pro enough to do everything in one swoop.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:09 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I'm a sad ass noob F7
Tacticsrule wrote:
frankly, your options are kinda limited seeing as how you don't want to refine. if you're ppl are high enuf, i suppose you could take a trip to el nath and buy some of the armor there. you got the armor from the road to perion 2 night shop? i think that would be the best at your current area in the game. forgot how good the weapons are that night shop sells. as for shields and other armor... head to orbis from ellinia, hunt some of the sents there, get a bunch of armor pieces (i think you can sell these if u want 2 , but read on) then talk one of the angels. U can use the armors to make armor and a shield.
viccy=victoria island. we end up abbreviating stuff... a lot. u'll get used to it x.x
Edit:what you mean road to perion 2 night shop? Is there one? I only see the one in just Perion.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm

gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
I'm a sad ass noob F7
Tacticsrule wrote:
Edit:what you mean road to perion 2 night shop? Is there one? I only see the one in just Perion.
theres another one, its near perion.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:07 pm

myfantasy wrote:
gkwnsgh3 wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
I'm a sad ass noob F7
Tacticsrule wrote:
theres another one, its near perion.
found it thansk for helping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get more equips   how to get more equips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get more equips
Page 1 of 1