Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaLaLa

Moderator Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-23

FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Empty
PostSubject: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 am

There was a wonderful, in-depth stat guide made for FS1 players here: https://finalstory.activoforo.com/t1869-stat-guide-and-beginner-equip-guidezeru-antlan-serene-and-royke-complete

I'd like to know if someone could make an in-depth stat guide for FS2! Me and other players would really appreciate it!

lf you can't come up with a guide "per se", a quick post telling me the best stat for each FS2 character to use would be a humongous help! Please, no biases just because you have the build. l'd like to know only the best stat build possible. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Eh, I'll go with the "I-can't-really-make-a-guide-per-se-so-I'll-just-ad-lib-something-because-I'm-nice-ha-ha-very-funny-option."
The characters are oriented like their Maplestory counterparts.
Lenna is a Gunslinger; ergo, Dex increases her one-monster attack and Str increases her multi-attack.
Hakura is Lenna's inverse.
Zure....Well, that's self-explanatory, no? I personally like his STR Build because he has a lot of neat STR moves that'll serve you well like that one Stun thingy. Once I got that, I hardly used the Swings anymore. If you want a Dex Zure, well you'll be in for a tough life.
Zeika...Is also self-explanatory. I suggest a LUK build because you won't get another healer until you get Serene back, and, well..that'll be a while. Also, I suggest making him the opposite of whatever you geared Serene like. I did both characters INT, not because I'm a hypocritical idiot, but because my FSI Serene was already Level 99, so she could heal sufficiently enough to get by.
Lenna and Hakura are somewhat like inverses, stat-wise. The only thing different about Hakura is that she does not get any elemental attacks, (Thunder, Fire, Ice, etc.)
Both characters can stun, and both characters have a split moveset. Both characters also have their super-moves, which draws on both stats, so that doesn't really matter. Really, Lenna and Hakura are like "Whatever floats your boat."
Their Status Attacks are slightly different. Hakura slows and stuns, and Lenna stuns, freezes, and confuses. I made both of them single-attacker.

ENDGAME TIPS: If you want to fight with your FSII party exclusively and don't want the EX boss to be a living hell, make sure that you have at least some sort of a mobber. Trust me, you will NEED it. Refer to my EX Boss Guide in the "Guides" section, if you'd like.
Hope I helped.
Back to top Go down
LaLaLa

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 7
Registration date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow, very informative! Thanks for the reply, I've been quite needy and desperate for one. xD
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Wow, I actually helped? I expected to get some response like "Holy-crap-that-was-useless."
..Nonetheless, I won't argue. No problem.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:50 pm

ya that was great good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?   FS2: Best Stat Guide Please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS2: Best Stat Guide Please?
Page 1 of 1