Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Who iz this Melody and Nayu?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Female Posts : 135
Moderator Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 193
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Empty
PostSubject: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I Don't wanna play all of FSII D: sad face
What they like/wear/color/personality o-o oops said twice/and

Why they Half Fox/Child Godess o-o
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm

ZhoinX wrote:

Uhh...everyone, shut up and don't tell him who they are!
Melody is a quiet, serious, possibly half-cat dual blader and Nayu's guardian. Nayu is a cheerful, energetic young goddess with the powers of a Battle Mage. She always refers to herself in third person. EDIT: Or fox. Also, Mel's alter ego form only shows up when she has emotions (Sad, angry, embarrassed, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
ZhoinX wrote:

Melody is a quiet, serious, possibly half-cat dual blader and Nayu's guardian. Nayu is a cheerful, energetic young goddess with the powers of a Battle Mage. She always refers to herself in third person. EDIT: Or fox. Also, Mel's alter ego form only shows up when she has emotions (Sad, angry, embarrassed, etc.)

Thx :D though i didnt get "She always refer to herself in third person. Edit:Or fox. Also, [Mel's]???? Alter Ego?
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

ZhoinX wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
ZhoinX wrote:

Thx :D though i didnt get "She always refer to herself in third person. Edit:Or fox. Also, [Mel's]???? Alter Ego?

Nayu always refers to herself in third person.
Nayu: Nayu likes to play fun games like tag, or whack-monsters-with-a-staff!
So, she never refers to herself as "I" but instead "Nayu."

Melody may be a fox or cat. I can't really tell...Zeru will elaborate. Sometime. And Alter Ego means alter I, so her fox/cat form only shows up when those emotions are displayed.
Antlan and Nayu call Melody Mel, and when Antlan does, it annoys her.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Aria

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
ZhoinX wrote:
NeoFrost wrote:
ZhoinX wrote:

Nayu always refers to herself in third person.
Nayu: Nayu likes to play fun games like tag, or whack-monsters-with-a-staff!
So, she never refers to herself as "I" but instead "Nayu."

Melody may be a fox or cat. I can't really tell...Zeru will elaborate. Sometime. And Alter Ego means alter I, so her fox/cat form only shows up when those emotions are displayed.
Antlan and Nayu call Melody Mel, and when Antlan does, it annoys her.

OMG i like to whack-monsters-with-a-staff too :D but motsly with a toy sword "COUGH" zeru's" COUGH" :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 pm

When Nayu is playful, she uses 'Nayu' in her sentence to mean 'I' and ends with ~ .
If Nayu is serious, oh no. o_o
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Melody seems like she is just a shy gal who tries to put up a strong front (a classic female character in a lot of stories). When her emotions are stronger than normal, especially when it comes to being embarrassed, her "true form" shows which in this event is her fox-like demon form. Maybe I've just watched too much anime/read too much manga -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who iz this Melody and Nayu?   Who iz this Melody and Nayu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who iz this Melody and Nayu?
Page 1 of 1