Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Melody & Nayu

Go down 
+4
NeoFrost
detergeant2
21337ninja
shikoal
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:55 pm

So I was wondering, all I know is that Melody & Nayu can upgrade their weapons but is there a way I can get new armor for them? It's cause they die to easily, whenever I battle Drena, Kishop and Maru, Melody's the first one to die when Drena uses Spirit Sign "Omega Dragon Crusher" . Is there anyway to get new and better armor for Nayu and Melody? c:
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Moved.

Well yeah, there are a few. Two examples are the Demonic Robe and Abyssal Armor. (You got me to open FSII for the first time in months, lol)
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am

FSII IS AMAZING!

OT: Personally, I hated using Melody and Nayu at the beginning. You are absolutely right, their beginning armor sucks. The awesome part though, is that Nayu has the awesome ability of SHARING! Nayu can use the Divine Dress, which improves her armor a goodly amount. Unfortunately, Melody can only ever use her Black Dress, Demonic Robe, Abbysal Armor, and Abbysal Armor of moon. Demonic Robes and Abbysal Armors are excessively and terrifyingly hard to obtain. Especially if you had just obtained Melody and Nayu, and had not already completely pwned everything in the game (I'm looking at you Ninja...). I personally used Melody and Nayu along with Zeru and Serene to make my best team, Mel and Nayu are amazing fighters and amazing bossers. Use them to help you defeat the Progenitor and KOU, and then you can give Melody something to wear. For a guide to the Progenitor and the Abbysal armor, view my Abbysal Armor guide. In it has a guide to LEH PROGENITOR (again, supplied by you Ninja :D Ty for that btw). Thank you for listening, Detergeant2 signing out.

*Edit*
Link to Abbysal Armor guide/Ninja's epic Progenitor Guide:
Abbysal Armor Guide By Detergeant2
Again, thanks to 21337ninja. His guide to Progenitor is amazing, I would highly suggest following it. I would also suggest not attempting it at 5 rbs or lower. It will result in failures, trust me.
I hoped I helped, and I apologize for making you read that big block of text.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 am

detergeant2 wrote:
FSII IS AMAZING!

OT: Personally, I hated using Melody and Nayu at the beginning. You are absolutely right, their beginning armor sucks. The awesome part though, is that Nayu has the awesome ability of SHARING! Nayu can use the Divine Dress, which improves her armor a goodly amount. Unfortunately, Melody can only ever use her Black Dress, Demonic Robe, Abbysal Armor, and Abbysal Armor of moon. Demonic Robes and Abbysal Armors are excessively and terrifyingly hard to obtain. Especially if you had just obtained Melody and Nayu, and had not already completely pwned everything in the game (I'm looking at you Ninja...). I personally used Melody and Nayu along with Zeru and Serene to make my best team, Mel and Nayu are amazing fighters and amazing bossers. Use them to help you defeat the Progenitor and KOU, and then you can give Melody something to wear. For a guide to the Progenitor and the Abbysal armor, view my Abbysal Armor guide. In it has a guide to LEH PROGENITOR (again, supplied by you Ninja :D Ty for that btw). Thank you for listening, Detergeant2 signing out.

*Edit*
Link to Abbysal Armor guide/Ninja's epic Progenitor Guide:
Abbysal Armor Guide By Detergeant2
Again, thanks to 21337ninja. His guide to Progenitor is amazing, I would highly suggest following it. I would also suggest not attempting it at 5 rbs or lower. It will result in failures, trust me.
I hoped I helped, and I apologize for making you read that big block of text.

^Well reading all of that should help you lol.

And yeah. Don't attempt Proggy too early, or get majorly pwned. He'll simply be too fast for you.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Because Quicken.

Nayu is so OP. She's like Kanna in MS right now. ADA gives such a huge power boost. o-o Mel is so-so, but *stab*

*pulls knife out of back* but her Abyssal Armor has a key resistance against
Spoiler:
as does Nayu's, making them two of the four characters that can
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Mel is this best bosser (attacker) I have ever seen in FS.
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:14 pm

My current team members are Zeru (Aegis Barrier and Insightful slash) , Serene (Buffs, Heal, Magic pillar) , Lenna (Cannon shot, Xannel's weapon) and Nayu (ADA and eighth blow)
Reason why I chose Lenna is because she has a high WA by that wep Xannel gave her so I thought she might be powerful

*EDIT
I also have 1 rebirth on Zeru, Serene, Lenna, Nayu and Melody.
Should I replace Lenna with Melody?

Last edited by shikoal on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra information about my team)
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Alright shikoal, allow me to explain my party.

Zeru:
Amazing guy, truly amazing. In-game and out. His Aegis combined with ABA = 0 dmg from almost all attacks.

Serene: You already explained this one :/

Melody: OMIGOSH SO AMAZINGGG
Alright. Crossup Cut (or whatever its called) is an extremely high damaging mob move. The only bad thing that I could ever say about this is that it can miss. Then, Shadow Haste makes killing leh Progenitor a heck of a lot easier. Carnival Cut is also a high damaging move, by far my most damaging attack. On the secret chapter bosses, I can hit them for maybe 40k with ADA compared to 20k from my other chars. Insane. Trans 3rd tier skill can hit upwards of 100k on the secret chapter bosses with ADA. Now that is so OP'ed, I instantly put her in my team. Melody can mob, she can boss, and she is a dual blade that uses a thief shield instead of a katara. She is truly a boss.

Nayu:
So obvious LOL.

Now, why I don't use Lenna.
Lenna is a good enough character, good for a variety of things. However, her mobbing capabilities aren't as good as Melody's, Antlan's, Royke's, or Serene's even. (I think, I'm not 100% sure on this). Next, her bossing attacks don't do really high damage. On a boss such as Goddess of Tempest, Melody can hit something like 10k higher than Lenna can. Then, finally, after completing the secret chapter, you can spam Zephy and Capelle to recieve the Soul (Insert whatever I dunno the name of this weapon) Dagger, which has 225 ATK and is stronger than Lenna's high ATK Xannel weapon. Likewise, you could obtain the soul (revolution? I can't remember. I have 2 of them O.o) shooter to bring up her attack to melody. But then melody's skills outclass hers. So, Lenna isn't a great bosser or mobber post-game.

I'm not trying to attack you, I'm trying to convince you to switch to Melody to have an easier time in the game.
Thanks, peace out, Bye.

WHY AM I GETTING INTO THE HABIT OF WRITING HUGE SECTIONS OF TEXT NOW?!
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Alright, I might switch Lenna out with Melody as your "Huge secrtion of text" (LOL) has convinced me that Melody is better than Lenna. Although Melody will often recieve HUGE damage from training (I train using Xannel because I can kill her in less than 4 turns) and I still have a long way to go before I can fight KOU and Proggy because I only have 1 RB at the moment and it's already difficult for me to level and rebirht them THEN train them again. For now i'm just putting AP into HP and MP but I might go to the AP re-distributer so take out all AP in HP and put them into MP so I can use their ultimate skill even when the character is Level 1. Also Zeru is an amazing character but for me, he doesn't really do much damage. Serene does around 5k + more damage than Zeru does (Not trying to prove Serene is better) and i'm trying to find Zeru's house to find the toy sword (I've been trying to find his house for 3 hours and still couldn't find it) . Derp.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Spoiler:

If you want you could switch Serene out with Zeika for phoenix, but maybe not now if you prefer Serene.

Zeru is a good choice for his set of skills, but can sometime be useless otherwise imo.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:19 am

Serene can do good damage at the Progenitor, and overall does slightly more dmg than Zeika. Zeika can heal, but his healing uses more MP and he can Phoenix. Phoenix is annoying bcuz you have to revive him and with the Abbysal armor its not 100% chance to auto revive him. Then you have to manual revive. Now I'm just rambling. Anyways, Zeru isn't useless. If you don't need Aegis, he cant hit hard just like the other chars in my party.
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:02 am

I know Zeika has resurrection and Phoenix but the fact is that Serene will have a higher damage output than Zeika as Serene have more buffs AND more powerful skills than Zeika. But I do agree than Zeika is useful for buff casting and healing but due to the fact he has a low damage output , i'm using Serene for the time being. Also I still have a long way to go before I can face KOU and Pregonitor and I'd have to do all the boring training and rebirthing stuff and having to deal with crappy damage. I've been working on my save file for 53 hours now and I haven't gotten anywhere near getting their Ultimate Transformation Skills, getting the night and sun star, beating KOU and Pregenitor and starting the secret chapter . This is all too much for me to handle honestly, i'm not the guy who's patient >< ...
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 am

Zeru's good for Aegis purposes, and helps surviving high dmg (I'm looking at you, L. Zeto) much easier. Otherwise, his only use is for his Fire typing being able to take out Aria and Ethan really fast.
Again, I actually prefer Royke over Mel. His continued piercers can stack up to a LOT of damage reeeally quickly, and although it burns through ADA really fast, it does crap-tons of damage. Even without boosts, he can hit a good 17k against the Ex. chapter bosses per piercer with his best weapon and max stats. Very good consistent damage. I got a seven-in-a-row piercer once. His piercer can make or break a battle.
Serene used to be OP, actually. Her Trans skills used to ignore 100% of def and let her do funny things like OHKO Proggy. Not anymore. Her healing sometimes comes up a bit short, because in a four-member party, everyone has to carry their own weight. That's why I think you could replace her with soup (sorry Serene), but Zeika's healing is really good. 10k to the party with max stats plus Phoenix makes him a winning healer, but he doesn't have access to good defensive buffs...

P.S. Ultimate challenge = luck based
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 am

For now, I'm just gonna use Zeru, Serene, Melody and Nayu as the team formation has given the highest damage output. This is giving me a headache, thinking about which team formation is best, which character is best for buff/heal and which character does the highest damage output. I'm working my way through to have a perfect team capable of killing any monster/boss but this will take more than 3 months and that's for sure, having to train then rebirth THEN train again which will take a fairly long amount of time before I can even face KOU, Progenitor, F Zeto, L Zeto & his full party. Ughhh. -.-''
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:29 pm

-floats by ear-
adoooore everbodyyyyyyyyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Melody & Nayu  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Melody & Nayu  Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:53 pm

This thread made me fight Zeto team again, fun stuff. It also inspires me to push FS3 even more forward than it currently is. Eventually we will reach the party customization FS2 had near end game. Come on Zeto, hurry up!
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Random question : If I reach a good amount of rebirth (like that'll happen Joel -.-") and fight Zeto's team and defeat the team, will I be able to challenge them again? Cause I sorta wanna get the FSI and FS2 Cast ultimate weapons.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: There's another thing called the Ultimate Challenge after that.
Yeah, it's completely luck based.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

For Royke, he can hit 7 times ONCE for 17k each time. That amounts to about 120k. Meanwhile, Melody in trans is 80-100k each time. Admitted, Royke may be better at consistent damage, but not for me since I only re-use piercer once every 10 hours. In game time.

@shikoal
53 hours? You should have seen myfantasy. 160 hours to everyone having max stats and hp/mp. Thats hardcore. I've only logged 100 hours, and I have 6 perf chars. Out of 11. Training is much quicker for me now, it takes me like 3-4 hours in game to get a perf char. And I get 2 at a time. Also, for the rechallenge thing, it takes an annoying amount of time to collect the weapons since the bosses are AMAZINGLY annoying. So far, I've only got the Wand, Staff(serene), Staff(nayu), Sword(fire mode), and Gun. The wand, gun, and Staff(nayu) I got just killing the bosses my first time. The other ones... I used up like 2 hours for them. They are totally worth it though. It boosts your damage a great deal.

@neofrost Again
Do you get anything for completing the Ultimate Challenge? I took one look at it and quit the game~
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:23 am

I can't beat it. No matter what setup I have. (Perfect allchars right now)

Offensive Setup: Nayu, Lenna, Royke, Zeika
Game over.
Defensive Setup: Nayu, Zeika, Serene, Zeru
Game over.
It's completely luck based. The only way to feasibly win is to get a Royke/Lenna infipiercer...

EDIT: Apparently Ethan is an FSII as a playable char. o_o Ha-ha. I must've been REALLY tired when I posted that.

Last edited by NeoFrost on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Errrr, who's Ethan?
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:22 am

I know that's hardcore but i'm not the guy who would patiently do things, I like things to be quick and fast. -goes to a corner and sobs- ; ^ ;
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 am

Well yea same here, I quit FSII three times already. Then I started up when I was utterly bored. I've logged 100 hours over a period of like 2-3 years. That's not a lot. Just saying~
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am

I quit it a bunch of times due to the fact of my characters being low leveled and have low damage output. LOL. ; ^ ;
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 am

NeoFrost wrote:
I can't beat it. No matter what setup I have. (Perfect allchars right now)

Offensive Setup: Nayu, Lenna, Royke, Ethan
Game over.
Defensive Setup: Nayu, Ethan, Serene, Zeru
Game over.
It's completely luck based. The only way to feasibly win is to get a Royke/Lenna infipiercer...
wait you can play with ethan too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melody & Nayu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melody & Nayu    Melody & Nayu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melody & Nayu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next