Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

[Need big help] Defeating Hein

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bl324

Moderator Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-19

[Need big help] Defeating Hein Empty
PostSubject: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

Hey guys, I somehow managed to defeat Drena, but now I'm stuck on Hein.
How did you guys defeat him and do you have any tips, or suggestions?
This is really difficult. =\
Also, if possible, please provide a guide. Thanks again guys.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 pm

RB and use strongest skills + immunity every so often
I didnt really use buffs & went for hein first
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Oh hail no.. I just wrote a whole 9 paragraphs and proxy died.

Ohkay, so I'm going to SHORT TERM THIS.
Choices:

1) Rebirth
Rebirth 1 ~ 2 times. At least get them to level 60+ after rebirth and add main stats. Use strongest attacks and SHORT animation attacks.

2) Actual explaination (NO REBIRTH)
At least level 70 ~ 90. Okay, at this point, my party was Zeru, Zeika, Serene, and Antlan. I had 2 healers for immunization juggle as they can dispel. This saves time as no rebirth characters are slow. Antlan can use Haste to add speed and LUK (increases Serene/Zeika's attack) and powers up Antlan. Serene can use meditation for more intelligence (Zeika and Serene benefits more). Zeru is needed for Ageis Defense and Immunization keeps your party alive from poison and stuff. Dispel does A LOT OF damage, so 2 immunizationers help. Horntail Necklace should be used when Hein-Stance is casted, BUT if you need Ageis shield/Immunzation and you have 2 characters before Hein goes
(EX: Action Time Bar
[--Hein ------------ Antlan -- Zeru] ), don't be afraid to use Ageis Defense for Zeru as you can use Antlan to cast HT necklace instead. You need to be experienced and DON'T PANIC. You have a time limit, stick to short frame attacks. Final Attack is used more often than Blade Impact as Blade Impact takes WAY LONG animation frames. Antlan's Raining Star and Triple Throw works wonders as both skills either does mob or does has short frames. The damage is high for a luk build too.

For pots, go with high powered ones. Magician Elixirs and Barbarian Potions = Yes. Mana Elixirs = NO. You waste precious turns because you're slow and enemies can kill you fast. Scrambled Eggs for MP/HP (Zeru, Serene, Zeika), and HP Elixirs (Zeru). You can use Fried Furious fishes for 60% SR and 10% HP for more healing (I'm not sure if you can kill horntail or Hein anymore with SR). Just be warned that they can still use Cool Breeze (kills your SR to 0%) and so you need to use your SR fast. Nature Healing helps against no immunization to poison, but use Nature Blessing for more defense at times you need it for. TUNA Soup = GODSEND. Whenever your healers can't use magic or you need or heal the party, use Tuna Soup. It heals 50% of the party's hp on EVERYONE so you will love this soup. Antlan or Zeru can use it, or the healers can use it if they can't use their MP. Don't cast Haste too often for Antlan though, it takes up time and takes a while for Antlan to get another turn. Also, mobs won't take that much damage and they can SALVE (which heals a LOT of hp). In other words, use required buffs, spam fast attacks that do good damage and more. Lobsters help in adding damage for Zeru and Antlan. You can also use Barrier of Darkness (single use) for everyone if you use Zure instead.

Skills for your characters to use:
Zeru - Ageis and Final Attack (Shorter animation time than Blade Impact)
Zeika - Immunization, Multislash, NatureBlessing, NatureHealing, Party Cure, Bless (if needed)
Serene - Immunization, Meditation, Raining Vortex, Multipleslash (or something for Serene), Party Heal 2, Party Heal 3, Comet Bolt or Deadly Slash (recommended Comet Bolt as it has shorter time frame)
Antlan - Triple Throw, Haste, Raining Star
So, I forget to add alot of stuff, but hopefully you find some hints along the way.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am

What before said exactly. Also instead go to El nath dungeon to get the new skills they are so worth it. When I went to Hein I had Zeru,Lenna,Zeika,and Serene. I had Insightful Slash for Zeru, and Magic Pillar for Serene. Those new Skills are just amazing I hit about 9k with comet bolt before, and after with magic pillar I hit about 15k and Insightful slash about 14k. So I suggest if you want to save time get the new skills for your party.
Back to top Go down
bl324

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 15
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Omg. I'm at hein already and can't seem to get out of his dang dream.

After I had beaten Drena, I healed and went in...

I only have characters for FS II. Unless one of you is nice enough to

give me a download for your own save file for FS I.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
[Need big help] Defeating Hein Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100[Need big help] Defeating Hein Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

bl324 wrote:
Omg. I'm at hein already and can't seem to get out of his dang dream.

After I had beaten Drena, I healed and went in...

I only have characters for FS II. Unless one of you is nice enough to

give me a download for your own save file for FS I.
o.o''
Grind. Grind. Grind.
That's your possible solution. Okay, so here I go.
First of all, with the party of Lenna, Zeika, Zure, and Hakura, you better be able to use your moves to the max. In Hakura's case, spam your strongest attack and make her use pots whenever Zeika needs it. Lenna can be a mobber with her Freeze Revolver and whatnots skills or just use her special skills. Zure has barrier of darkness, and you might want to cast that before that battle. You still need to use immunize for Zeika, however because they have poison. Zure can use all the power-ups he needs. Just make sure he has decent defense. In other words, Zeika needs to put on all buffs, which takes a hell lot of time. So GL. You need alot of experience. Try being at least lvl 99 if you aren't rebirthing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Need big help] Defeating Hein   [Need big help] Defeating Hein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Need big help] Defeating Hein
Page 1 of 1