Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:58 am

(Use Ctrl + F to find each part)
Part 1: My Introduction
Part 2: Zeto's Introduction
Part 3: A Bloody Beginning
Part 4: Your First Fight
Part 5: Back to the School
Part 6: Finding Aria
Part 7: Getting Lost in the Forest
Part 8: Time to Find Evelyn
Part 9: Why the Mysterious Disappearing People?

Part 1:
Alright, so I've always wanted to make a guide for myself, but I've never actually been around long enough to see through an entire game. I guess that starts now!

Part 2:
So when the game starts, you might want to choose "New Game." Just saying.
Anyway, when you start a new game, there's a tiny intro about how Zeto hates people. I know that feel.

Part 3:
After that wonderful introduction about Zeto, the scene shifts to his classroom, where another student asks him if he wants to join him and his friends at the arcade. Zeto refuses, calling it stupid. After class, you want to walk Zeto to the top right and corner of the classroom, and get out of that stuffy classroom. Once you go out, you walk to the right a bit, and the two people standing there hold a conversation with you. A light flashes, and a woman named Wite comes in, saying that she killed the two of them because they were "bad people." The guy that invited you to the arcade also walks out, and she kills him too. She turns on you, and says that you're a bad person as well. The light flashes, but someone (I still have no idea who because I haven't played the secret chapter yet) intervenes. She forces you to jump out of the window, and head to her house. Then, she states that you have to fight your way in, and hands you an IRON PIPE.

Part 4:
So, your first battle. If you don't understand the controls, you might want to head to Before's Battle Guide for some help understanding it.

So basically, you just fight two masks. I used my Soul Strike to kill the two masks. All in all, a very easy fight.

After the battle, The person who I have no idea is tells you about distributing ability points, and tells you to walk in. This right here is your opportunity to save. So save, and walk in the door.

Once you walk in, you *teleport* to a desk in the house. You are allowed to ask the girl, who I now assume is Luna, a series of questions. Once you're done, she picks up a phone call from her brother, Sol, and tells you that you need to head over to the school. Make sure to save here again, unless you want to go through this giant wall of dialogue again.

Part 5:
WHOA. 3D game now, huh. What a different twist. Once you head outside, you go all the way to the left of the map, and that leads you to the school. When you reach the crowd, you meet up with someone named Silvie. You find out that she's dumb (like can't speak dumb, not stupid dumb). She writes on a sketchpad that she needs to get a notebook that was left in the school. So the scene shifts to a wall that you have to jump over.

Once you jump in, Silvie says that the notebook is in the first year classrooms. The game tells you where they are, so don't worry about that. There's also a chest to the right of the door, so open it for a free red potion.

When you go in, head all the way to the right, and Silvie enters the door there. The scene darkens, and you fight a few more masks. Silvie comes out safely, and you regain control. Head back out, and Silvie thanks the two of you, and gives Luna a friendship ring that...you don't actually get. How disappointing.

Part 6:
Return to the base now, to meet Sol. He teaches you a "Scan" move, which allows you to scan an enemy monster and add it to your "monsterdex" (Seem familiar from Pokémon?). He also teaches you how to use your soul rage, using an Overdrive bar. He also gives you some potions. Finally, you learn that you must head to Noctiluscent. So head all the way to the left. Once you pass the school, you see something like the buildings in Pokémon that appear before you enter a different route. This is almost exactly the same thing. So just pass on through. In the next map, you'll see a small opening in a wall. Enter it. AND HEY, IT'S A CAVE. WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS BEFORE? Head down, and just follow the path. The purple dot is a Shade, I think. Pretty easy fight. Exit the cave. Just keep going left, and you'll end up in Noctiliscent.

If you don't have enough pots and HP, head to the house under where you entered. You'll know what to do there. Just a note, don't buy any weapons. You'll get them for free later.

If you have enough pots and HP, head to the top left house on the map. It's the one next to the pond with the boat. Inside, you'll find Aria's grandmother. She tells you where to find Aria, and also explains to you about the pot crafting…cauldron. The recipes are as follows:

Red Herb + Base Herb = Red Potion
Blue Herb + Base Herb = Blue Potion
Orange Herb + Base Herb = Orange Potion

If you add a Clover Leaf to any recipe, it turns it into the next best thing.

Red Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = Orange Potion
Blue Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = Cyan Potion
Orange Herb + Base Herb + Clover Leaf = White Potion

You don't want to be underleveled for the boss fight coming up. So be sure to grind on some masks for a bit until you're at least level 10.

After you're done doing what you need to do, head into the portal at the top of the map. You are now in the forest. From where you entered, go all the way to the right. The chest gives you Zeto's WOODEN SWORD. Equip it to Zeto, and head back to the entrance of the map. From there, head all the way to the left, head up, go up the ramp, head all the way to the right, then down into the portal.

In this map, you meet Aria. After a long bit of dialogue that I'm too lazy to explain, she's added into your party. You distribute Int and Dex for her. Behind where you meet her is another portal, so be sure to go around.

Part 7:
OH NO, NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE DIRECTION SEQUENCES. ZERU, WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS INCLUDE ONE OF THESE IN EVERY GAME? Anyway, the order is:
Left, then Down, Up, Left, Right, and finally Up.

On this map, there are a total of five different chests. They hold:
1. Solid Cannon (Upper Left)
2. Orange Potion (Upper Left)
3. Rage Fruit (Upper Right)
4. Phoenix Feather (Bottom Left)
5. Orange Potion (Bottom Right)

When you talk to the light, you are thrust into a boss battle.

Battle: Astaroth, Red Shadow, and Blue Shadow
This shouldn't be that hard of a battle. Mob the shadows to death, and kill Astaroth with Aria and Zeto.

After beating this trio, be sure to heal and save your game.

Head down out of this map, and once you head out, there's someone in a white jacket waiting for you outside. His name is Glen, and he's your new best friend. That you have to fight to the death.

Battle: Glen
He's a member of the Mysterious Organization. He has around 500-600 HP, so hit him with Aria/Zeto's skills, and just normal attack with Luna, and you should win pretty easily. If you need to, heal throughout the battle, and use the Phoenix Feather.

After you beat Glen, head back to the town, heal, and go visit Aria's sweet old grandmother. Aria tells her grandmother that she wants to stay with you guys. Now, if you head back to where you fought Astaroth, you can get another Orange Potion, and another Rage Fruit if you want to.

Part 8:
You can head back to Silver Rod City, and go all the way to the right. When you reach the end where you can't walk anymore, it says "Until Next Version." YAY, you've beaten Version 0.02. You know, except for a secret thing I just HAPPENED to forget to mention. You can figure it out yourself though. The thing is, that THING is the best training source in the game. So go find it! If you really need help, go look at Xeru's Forest of Reminiscence Guide

Alright, so what you want to do is head out of the map to the right, and you'll be at a subway thing. The first NPC allows you to buy potions, so stock up. The second lady tells you that you can walk on the tracks. So do so. When you get around halfway, A TRAIN COMES TO KILL YOU. AHHHHHH!!! But Aria tells Luna to blow a hole in the wall, so you live. Just follow the path, and you'll make it out safely. Go to the right, and it's another building. Go to the right one more map, and then you're on this really huge bridge. Keep going to the right until you reach the end. Then walk right into the city.

When you enter the city, you might realize, THIS IS THE CITY OF TIME. OH MY GOSH. But yeah. The dialogue tells you that you can meet Evelyn, at the Warehouse. So head east until you find it. It's somewhere there, you can find it. And also, from the entrance of the city, if you head up and left, you can find a weapon for Evelyn, I believe.

Enter the warehouse, and head to the top left, and descend the stairs. A small dialogue occurs, and then head down until you see Evelyn. Enter the path forking off right under her, and then go up when you can, and head left right away. Then talk to Evelyn to add her to your party. WOO HOO, YOU HAVE EVELYN. For her, you distribute Strength. You would usually distribute Dexterity, but she doesn't have any mobbing moves, unfortunately.

Part 9:
Make sure to hit that switch to the left of Evelyn. Start heading right, and then head up when you can. Head ALL THE WAY UP, until you reach to top wall. Head right, and you'll arrive at a cell. Save, enter, and fight the boss inside.

Battle: Purple Skeleton, Purple Ghost (2)
Not that hard. Mob with Luna, and single hit with Evelyn, Luna, and Zeto.

When you beat them, you get a full heal, which usually tells you there's something hard to battle up ahead. So head back to the entrance, and when you get close, save again. Walk past those two stick thingys (I think those are lights), and you'll be stopped by a man in a white cloak. OH MY GOD, IT'S ANOTHER PERSON FROM THE MYSTERIOUS ORGANIZATION! His name is Yel, and he doesn't like how you killed the monster.

Battle: Yel
He's not much of a challenge. Just attack him to death, and make sure your HP doesn't drop under 100. Easy peasy.

Once you beat him, he swears revenge. How often have we heard that? Head out of the warehouse, and Luna gets another call from Sol. You have to incercept people in Arcus Town. How fun! And that's the end of Version 0.03. There are tons of chests you can go find though, but they aren't required, so I'll be too lazy to put them in this guide right now. Maybe later. You can also go fight someone else secret, which is mentioned in Cain's Forest of Reiniscence Guide - Part II.

And...that's as far as I've gotten. I'll update this more later! DON'T HATE ON ME! I WANT A GUIDE OF MY OWN! :\ (::Cough:: Neo, Ninja ::Cough::)

Last edited by Shadow on Tue May 22, 2012 10:28 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Lol just for fun i scanned Sol. It didn't work (But it failed! Pokemon much?)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:25 pm

detergeant2 wrote:
Lol just for fun i scanned Sol. It didn't work (But it failed! Pokemon much?)
Darn. Guess Zeru doesn't want us to know Sol's stats.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm

"Zeto: Its over 9000!"
jk
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:17 pm

I forgot to scan Sol. FUDGE! T_T
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Before wrote:
I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to scan Sol. It didn't work for me either.
*Bump*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Shadow wrote:
Before wrote:
*Bump*
You can if you scan him in the earlier versions. :D
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Before wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Before wrote:
*Bump*
You can if you scan him in the earlier versions. :D
Oh, that's an old comment. I already know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)   Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's FSIII Walkthrough (0.03)
Page 1 of 1