Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)

Go down 
+6
Hendon
Before
VongolaDecimo
myfantasy
detergeant2
21337ninja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zjroo
Zjroo

Male Posts : 23
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2012-04-15

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

VongolaDecimo wrote:
You SHould Kill Light Zeto First Because of that Annoying One hit nExt is Ethan Heal up then Kill Kill Luna XD Just Kill WhoEver you want to kill

Yeah after i kill Ethan Luna and Evelyn he seven slashes then resurrection the rest in 1 turn and kill Zeto first?LOL nope then i would die faster
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:51 am

Where can you find Zeto? I talked to him in The City of Time and then he just said something like "F-f-found... T-them..." then disappeared o.o
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 am

shikoal why wont you ever read the post date? F4
Back to top Go down
shikoal
shikoal

Male Posts : 80
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 132
Registration date : 2011-11-11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:04 am

Sorry. I haven't been on awhile so I forgot some of the rules. I'll read them again so I won't make future mistakes.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 am

its ok aslong you dont do it again F2
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

shikoal wrote:
Sorry. I haven't been on awhile so I forgot some of the rules. I'll read them again so I won't make future mistakes.

Yes, please do that. There's a link to them in my siggy, btw.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:41 am

Mine too...

Anyways, you need to find the rest of the FSIII cast. I think I have a guide somewhere...uhhh...
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey Neo,
Not to attack you or your guide, but your guide on the Secret Chapter is lacking the Zeto's Team part. I blind battled him and killed him, but in the future, please finish your guides :D!
Also, you don't have the positions of the people in the City of Time in your guides or how to get to them since you said something like "Just search for them" or something. Exact words:
Spoiler:
And for a link to this nearly done but still unfinished guide:
https://finalstory.activoforo.com/t2571-i-have-made-this-happen-ultimate-guide

But I have to say this, on the finished part, Neo did an amazing job. It should help alot if you follow his guide. I actually managed to finish the Secret Chapter Non-Boss part in one try. Only a tiny bit of messups. For my normal dungeoning experience, thats freaking amazing.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, because after you already find them, the only way to get screenshots of them is to...uh...replay the entire game up to that point. I did, however, recently beat the Ultimate Challenge, so I'll be posting a guide for that in a moment. Strategies there can be used as well~

https://finalstory.activoforo.com/t2837-ultimate-challenge-guide#51196

Maybe that'll make up for it.
Back to top Go down
detergeant2
detergeant2

Male Posts : 436
Moderator Points :
Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 517
Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 am

How you managed to do that I will never know. A kudos to you good sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)    Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Fallen (L Zeto)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next