Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Male Posts : 161
Moderator Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 268
Registration date : 2012-02-17

Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Empty
PostSubject: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:07 pm

While playing the tempest of goddess faith 2 After I beat Klaire and zeto together in arcade and after there is a training dummy... I beat it but I won't tell how to do it (I am klaire) Although, after you kill the training dummy you get back to the menu... Is this a glitch or is there the dummy to stop the game cause it is unfinished?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:04 am

The game ends after you beat the dummy. Since it's not complete yet. It's a side project anyway so it might take some time before a next update sadly. Unless the game gets popular and demanding for a next update.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 am

*Demands for next update* Btw, For the berserk mode for zeto, Do you need to use another key, Or the normal keys with a combination?
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:51 pm

It's a key combination. It's the same exact one as in togf1 for a certain kind of attack.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Male Posts : 1044
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1107
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:25 pm

FSBeginner wrote:
While playing the tempest of goddess faith 2 After I beat Klaire and zeto together in arcade and after there is a training dummy... I beat it but I won't tell how to do it (I am klaire) Although, after you kill the training dummy you get back to the menu... Is this a glitch or is there the dummy to stop the game cause it is unfinished?
i can solo zeto with klaire using a single key combination klaire is just so OP
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 am

infinite combo go!
Back to top Go down
FSBeginner
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FSBeginner

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:18 am

FinalDueler wrote:
FSBeginner wrote:
i can solo zeto with klaire using a single key combination klaire is just so OP

Yas I did it spamming down D

Key: |
V + D

Edit: YAS I FOUND THE BERSERK MODE
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:00 am

D: apparently my game crashes everytime i play as zeto so :(
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

FinalDueler wrote:
D: apparently my game crashes everytime i play as zeto so :(

You should get that fixed lol
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Wish I could know what the issue is.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 am

could send you my game to inspect things or something
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Probably might as well be the same files.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Meh i will just wait for an update or something
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Yeah, I guess so. I'm moving with fs3 first though.
Back to top Go down
FinalDueler
Spammer
Spammer
FinalDueler

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 am

Im more interested in FS3 anyways :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...   Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beating Tempest of Goddess faith 2 And killing the training dummy...
Page 1 of 1