Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

fs3 suggestion for ellis

Go down 
2 posters

Buff her?
Yes
fs3 suggestion for ellis Vote_lcap89%fs3 suggestion for ellis Vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
No
fs3 suggestion for ellis Vote_lcap11%fs3 suggestion for ellis Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
fs3 suggestion for ellis Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100fs3 suggestion for ellis Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
fs3 suggestion for ellis Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100fs3 suggestion for ellis Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

fs3 suggestion for ellis Empty
PostSubject: fs3 suggestion for ellis   fs3 suggestion for ellis Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm

I think its time to consider buffing ellis considering her strength up to library skills.

With party buffs she might be okay, but in either situation with party buffs or not
she isn't as efficient as the other characters even when she might do the same dmg +1k dmg on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Sieghart
Spammer
Spammer
Sieghart

Male Posts : 1234
Moderator Points :
fs3 suggestion for ellis Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100fs3 suggestion for ellis Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
fs3 suggestion for ellis Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100fs3 suggestion for ellis Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1336
Registration date : 2009-12-31

fs3 suggestion for ellis Empty
PostSubject: Reasons to buff Ellise   fs3 suggestion for ellis Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I think its time to consider buffing ellis considering her strength up to library skills.

With party buffs she might be okay, but in either situation with party buffs or not
she isn't as efficient as the other characters even when she might do the same dmg +1k dmg on top of that.

Yeah, Ellise sillencer especially, loses 250 mp for her winter blade dance skill. Me and Darren calculated, Darren's Elise (level 55) winder dance did 6k damage without any buff, and my zeto lvl 44 does even more damage than that some times with soul impact that costs 175 mp. Darren's Klaire (same level) used spirit soul curse which did the same damage (mp cost 195) as his ellise's winter blade dance. Either reduce the mana cost so she can actually use it several times before running out, or buff her damage in skills. I also heard from before that some bosses have enough defense that ellise's hits can hit 0 each... to prvent this instead of changing the actual % damage, you can give ellise's skills armor penetration or some sort. Not to mention ellise is supposedly a glass canon, and by Darren's puush he put up in skype, his ellise is at 1.3k hp at level 55. My Luna and Evelyn has 1.4k hp at level 44. Does this make sense? I mean she doesnt even do the damage equal to silvie or second to silvie, she also has mana issues, and her health is extremely low and has buffs that reduces her defense.
Back to top Go down

fs3 suggestion for ellis
Page 1 of 1