Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 258 on Fri Oct 04, 2024 1:44 am
Discord

Problems(right off the bat)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Problems(right off the bat) Empty
PostSubject: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:26 am

I'M BACK, thats not the point, starting of the game and there's many problems already

PROBLEM 1:Enemy damage is very high(sometimes able to oneshot kill) in the game and should be lowered(feels like dark souls on steroids)

PROBLEMO 2: i think this is a problem but the turn system in RNG based i believe, this makes it worse, imagine enemy getting 2 turns in a row a bee and a slime would gangbang poor Leaf to death. Not only that sometimes the enemy starts turn sometimes its you, VERY RNG reliant

Just a suggestion:Can we get some different BGM when talking to characters? The same consistent BGM is kinda monotonous or at least when doing story-related chats.

my side-problem(i think): I tried to press F1 to change buttons but my cursor is invisible in the screen making it hard not sure if any others affected

I know your busy zeru but im voicing out my opinions and AM NOT A TRYHARD like certain people on this forum page.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3067
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:56 pm

1. Yes that the actual game difficulty. Positioning weak characters at dangerous places is a bad idea.

2. The turns are based on AGI the more you have the faster you get your turn. Also if a target gets hit they lose 5% of their AT bar. You can see the turn order by pressing X without selecting anything. This is explained in the Queen's chamber at the bookshelves.

I'll keep it in mind about the bgm. You can swap the bgm in game but replacing it with any music in the bgm folder as long as you keep the name the same.

The cursor is invisible due to the map select script.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Zeru wrote:
1. Yes that the actual game difficulty. Positioning weak characters at dangerous places is a bad idea.

2. The turns are based on AGI the more you have the faster you get your turn. Also if a target gets hit they lose 5% of their AT bar. You can see the turn order by pressing X without selecting anything. This is explained in the Queen's chamber at the bookshelves.

I'll keep it in mind about the bgm. You can swap the bgm in game but replacing it with any music in the bgm folder as long as you keep the name the same.

The cursor is invisible due to the map select script.

Dark souls tactical edition.
Back to top Go down
IamNobody
IamNobody

Male Posts : 97
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 190
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 10:24 am

Can you fix the problem regarding to how it takes me back to the title screen even though i loaded the save file after game over at the starting scene (bridge)
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
Problems(right off the bat) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Problems(right off the bat) Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 2:06 pm

Is that chapter 1? Does it loops you back if you load again?
Back to top Go down
IamNobody
IamNobody

Male Posts : 97
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 190
Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 9:55 pm

I think is chapter 1 because its right at the start where the hunter and the lancer got attacked at the bridge. It takes me back to the title screen if i load the save file when its game over , but its fine when i load it from the title screen
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Hmm alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems(right off the bat)   Problems(right off the bat) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems(right off the bat)
Page 1 of 1