Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?

Go down 
+5
fellatio
Zeru
FateTestarossa
speedycop
iTester
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Empty
PostSubject: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 pm

I am very prepared
I have 50k for pots and future weapons and armors,
All of my characters are past level 30
All of my characters have 100% SR
>:D
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:55 pm

All level 32's around 30k in mesos but not all sr's are 100% =P.
Back to top Go down
FateTestarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
FateTestarossa

Male Posts : 175
Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:35 pm

I'm over prepared!!!!
99 all pots with full SR with lv 34+ for all chars xD
Unless he makes the opponents lv 50 T.T
Then im screwed beyond reason!
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:37 pm

nah he wouldn't do that. We will own the boss fights (there are two right) F6
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3067
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:09 pm

Just be prepared? who knows..... how the battle
will be MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... 2 more days or 3 and it will be released....
I am taking my time >.>
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
fellatio

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 pm

Wow...50k i dont know how you do it D:
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Just go to dual arena to train =P
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:59 am

I'm am super NOT prepared. 2k and lvl 20+ on my other save.
Back to top Go down
iMatt

Male Posts : 38
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 pm

I have 6k, lvls 28,28,27,25,
Zeru has teh Saber,
and the mage has ja wooden shield.
Will I do fine?
Back to top Go down
UDeep

Male Posts : 19
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I have my Characters at levels 29.
6K Gp
1 Sabre but for the Time Being I'm sticking with the Long Sword for Soul Rage.
Training Alot.

Last edited by UDeep on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change in Level while playing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/paulsohmidis
iMatt

Male Posts : 38
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:28 pm

HINT:mageman nets 750exp/player per battle.
He dies in 5-10 turns with a normal 23+ party.
The first player in the arena gives only 1250 exp.
He dies in 20+ turns.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:31 pm

everyone lvl 35 with 70k
and like 50 pots of everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?   How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How prepared are you for the big battle in henesys?
Page 1 of 1