Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far

Go down 
+11
myfantasy
ForkzAreEvil
TraceLegacy
condame
xxyy11us
Scott
NiN
Metawe
Zeru
speedycop
OrangeAce
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Did you find this guide helpful?
Yes
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_lcap56%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_rcap
 56% [ 19 ]
No
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_lcap29%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
There was too much to read o_o
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_lcap15%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Male Posts : 75
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-01

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Empty
PostSubject: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

These following steps are what I used to beat all the bosses of the game so far in the game, will be updated whenever I beat a new boss in a updated version F2
Saxer:
Spoiler:

Grandpa snail:
Spoiler:

Night:
Spoiler:

Zure:
Spoiler:

Reign
Spoiler:

Evil Zeru
Spoiler:

If I have missed any bosses, please inform me and I'll fix it right away, and also tell me if there are any mistakes.

Hope I helped. O)

Last edited by OrangeAce on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : -Fixed typos-)
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Nice guide :D sticky pwox? I'ma make a guide for attacker AP build but I think it wouldn't be great =/.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:43 pm

put on spoiler plox
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Okay I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 pm

just a suggestion, why dont you make a spoiler for each boss?
for people that dont want to read the whole thing to find one...
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Fixed again =X
Back to top Go down
NiN

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:12 am

Nice guide orange ... before I fought Night, I thought he was going to be reallllllly hard b/c of how you described him. So I did a test run to see how hard he was before getting the equips / leveling up to the levels you suggested , and guess what ... I beat him with my party at level 9....

You mentioned he did some AoE that hit everyone... he didn't even cast it once on my party lol... all he did was attack one person and defend .. the battle took a while though..

My guys leveled from 9~12 though lol
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:34 am

then it was on a version like 0.12 that he was overpowered with slash blash that hits like
300-400 to EVERYONE on yo party F6
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:14 pm

COULD do a walkthrough for Night+Saxor, but there already is one o.o
Back to top Go down
xxyy11us

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Umm i think that glutton ghoul guy b4 getting into kerning city is sort of a boss O_O
Back to top Go down
condame

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 pm

ummm i beat night at level 8 O_O on all my characters he was hard but i didnt find him to be that hard O_O and i was wondering where can i buy new weapons?????and where are the ice temple and other places i have no clue about those.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm

You buy weapons at night in lith harbor and ellina :D.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:43 pm

I didn't know when Night would show up, but still beat him at level 9-10 with only 3-5 red and blue pots. He doesn't have any special attacks and doesn't hit that much either. They only move I found annoying was that he defended and did it so much too.
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 pm

I was like 17 because I over leveled before the next ver was out lol but he isn't really difficult.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 pm

well he was hard on v0.13 or so >.<
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Zeru over powered him at that time so yeah =/.
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:21 pm

What about the ghosty thingy you have to battle before you reach kerning? He's seems stronger than Mano, so can you include him as a boss?
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 pm

he has about 9k hp and orange left the forums =/.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:21 pm

it has 9999hp, bestiary ftw >:O
Back to top Go down
ForkzAreEvil

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:57 pm

i beat night at lvl 12 <3 8 lvls earlier then you were F3
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:51 pm

This must be updated too (why am I posting this...)
I am planning to remove threads that are too old or too offdated to the game in a few days... since
those bosses got several status changes making them easier, or needs different strategies...
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Zeru wrote:
I am planning to remove threads that are too old or too offdated to the game in a few days... since
those bosses got several status changes making them easier, or needs different strategies...
What did the glue stick say to the other glue stick??
Spoiler:

ONTOPIC : remove my old walkthrough then plocks xD. Probably better guides then mine out there :d
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Zeru wrote:

Remember how o/p'ed you made reign at first?
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 pm

speedycop wrote:
Zeru wrote:

O god, that battle sucked o.o But then we all rejoiced when we were told to tank for the first few turns lol.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 pm

speedycop wrote:
Zeru wrote:

Yea I remember that... thought the party would be at higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: