HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Did you find this guide helpful?
Yes
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 19 ]
No
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 10 ]
There was too much to read o_o
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
darkrager124
darkrager124

Male Posts : 12
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 31
Registration date : 2009-11-04

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 am

uhh i dont think night need to be at least lv 15 to 20 to beat him i beat him when i was lv 12 , and i started playing today . F2
Back to top Go down
KitKat
KitKat

Male Posts : 484
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 135
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 am

darkrager124 wrote:
uhh i dont think night need to be at least lv 15 to 20 to beat him i beat him when i was lv 12 , and i started playing today . F2

In my opinion, Night is fairly easy to beat because he defends way too much. You just have to keep attacking and healing everytime he uses Slash Blast (which is like almost non-existent).
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1430
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 pm

I think this was before night was nerfed. He was way harder before.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2080
Moderator Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2004
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:16 pm

night is really easy to beat, just cause he always defends, and you just spam attack...
and tom, dont revive old threads
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Akuhano
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat all the bosses of the game so far   How to beat all the bosses of the game so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to beat all the bosses of the game so far
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2