Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough

Go down 
+3
xxyy11us
Metawe
Administrator
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:25 pm

Ahh, the long awaited Lightning Temple Walkthrough! For the most part you can just follow the pictures. Contains spoilers..
LEGEND: A green circle around a rock/chest means there is some sort of goodie inside, a black mark means that there are monsters. Blue circles mean there is nothing inside a rock. White lines are where you should walk, dots represent jumping.
NOTE: If there is a place in the map where I haven't told you to go or I've omitted a bit of guidance, then it's probably a straight path with no or empty chests/rocks.

If you do not know how to get to the Lightning Temple, I suggest you follow my Golem's Temple Walkthrough.

A. Enter the Lightning Temple and follow the picture; jump through the mini-islands as represented by the dots.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW1

B. Continue straight up, breaking the rocks in your way. The first rock is empty.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW2

C. The second rock contains a goodie, it should help you later on in the battle!
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW3

D. Remember this spot where the 4 paths intersect, it is super-ultra important! For now walk down.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW4

E. Walk up the ladder and straight to your right. The first two rocks you see are empty.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW5

F. The three shown rocks contain monsters, the chest contains a goodie used for creating weapons!
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW6

G. All four rocks surrounding the switch contain monsters. Break one. Then, while facing the switch, press enter. A door is now open! Go back until you reach the intersection (in D.)
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW7

H. This time walk straight up.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW8

I. Walk through the doorway shown. Up and to your left, again face the switch and press enter. Now go back to the intersection (in D.)
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW9

J. This time walk left from the intersection. This part is pretty straight forward, just go to your left, up the ladders and follow the path until you reach the swithc. Press enter and go back to the intersection (in D.)
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW10

K. Go back down from the intersection, closer to where you came from.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW11

L. Now go up the ladder and continue on the path.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW12

M. Jump to the other cliff and back. Break through the 3 rocks shown (2 empty, the middle one has monsters). Continue straight along the path down, turn left and walk straight till you reach the switch. Open the switch and walk back to the place with the ladder.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW13

N. Continue along the path shown, it will lead you across a bridge and through the 4 doors you have unlocked.
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough LTW14

O. Congrats, at this point you should reach the Temple! You need to solve a code to enter, click here for help.

TIPS:
Save the minute you get into the Temple. Bring lots of pots
Make sure that Zeru isn't equipped with a Fishing Rod or Pickaxe. If he is, equip him with his weapon and save again. (I made this mistake xD)
you should simply use your regular skill, because otherwise it won't work.
Make sure to pot alot during the battle, Reinge is tough! Good luck!
After you finish this section of plot, be sure to check out my Ice Temple Walkthrough, COMING SOON!

Last edited by Hydroxide on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:07 pm

hmm i see the lines are not handmade like mine xD
lol its shorter than mine : (
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 pm

metawe wrote:
hmm i see the lines are not handmade like mine xD
lol its shorter than mine : (

Ya I decided I'd like to use some normal lines for once =D
I guess it's shorter because you have both the Golem one and this one in the same thread. And I left out some of the parts like going back and where it's just a straight line. But you included everything, which makes yours good for the super noobs xD
Back to top Go down
xxyy11us

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:40 pm

lol with the braille i didnt even try to search for the meanings on google so i just put random numbers from 000~999 in order and i got it to be CENSORED BY CHURROZ. It took a long time O_O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:10 pm

dont put the number please...
Back to top Go down
bezly01

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 40
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

its not a temple its a different!
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Way necropost. Please don't post in anything which has not been posted on for more than 3 weeks. Please refer to this threadhttps://finalstory.activoforo.com/t2174-forum-rules-and-exceptions-read-this-if-this-is-your-first-time-in-a-forum
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm

bezly01 wrote:
its not a temple its a different!
It's a temple.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:25 am

TheViper wrote:
Way necropost. Please don't post in anything which has not been posted on for more than 3 weeks. Please refer to this threadhttps://finalstory.activoforo.com/t2174-forum-rules-and-exceptions-read-this-if-this-is-your-first-time-in-a-forum
Ahmahgah, my thread is being referenced! O)
Anyways yes, necros are bad. Consider this a warning.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:54 am

2+ years necro. Maybe I should lock this thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hydroxide] Lightning Temple Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1