Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough

Go down 
+8
kratos22
Humro
brantstar
Zeru
Metawe
Taikia
Tacticsrule
Administrator
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 am

I decided to make this guide as I went through the Earth Temple myself, because it can end up taking a bit of time. I hope this helps you guys!
LEGEND: Anything marked with an X stay away from, the red labeled #s are the order in which you go through things. A white/grey line is walking, a pink line is being teleported. Black marks on rocks mean monsters.
DARK CAVE: I have done my best to provide you with more guidance in the dark areas. It took ALOT of work so I hope it helps. Please remember that when walking through these areas you will NOT see everything I have shown. Try to ignore my random characters everywhere xD
NOTE: If there is a place in the map where I haven't told you to go or I've omitted a bit of guidance, then it's probably a straightforward path.

If you do not know how to get to the Earth Temple, then open this spoiler.
Spoiler:

A. Walk straight up this path, read the signs if you like.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW4

B. Continue straight up that path. IMPORTANT: Make sure to stay on the path until you reach the cave, otherwise you will return to the entrance.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW5

C. Continue up the path, again stay RIGHT ON IT.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW6

D. Keep going. When walking on the grass make sure you are going in a straight line. DO NOT stray from the path marked out in grey lines, or you will be teleported back to the entrance.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW7

E. Continue up and around. STAY ON THE PATH.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW8

F. Now come down.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW9

G. Continue down. Again make sure to follow the marked lines exactly. Don't overwalk, try tapping on the keys quickly to move one part at a time and prevent this from happening.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW10

H. Down and to the portal! Next step.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW11

I. This map is pretty straightforward. Again stay on ONE STRAIGHT PATH as I have marked it out for you here.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW12

J. Go to your left and straight up. Press enter at one of the rocks to break it, fight the monsters and then go into the portal. Now up the ladder from where you are teleported to, jump over the gap, down and into the portal.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW13

K. Procede straight up and left along the bridge, continue left to the portal.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW14

L. Okay, a bit tricky. Follow the path marked out. When you get to the rocks, stay as right as you can. Push that rock up by pressing enter in front of it, then turn to face the other rock and push it out of the way. Walk through there, jump over the gap and into the portal.
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW15

M. From where you get teleported, the portal is right next to you, on your left. After that, down, over the small bridge and in there. Congrats, now just follow two more paths into the Temple!
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough ETW16

TIPS:
Save the minute you get into the Temple.
For Zeru, Antlan and Serene DO NOT use Soul Rage for weapons, only use transformations. Remember that on the fourth move of your transformation you should simply use your regular skill, because otherwise it won't work.
Before the battle, use cooked lobster and/or fried mad fish! Bring plenty of pots. (Cooked lobster's effect will disappear if you use transformation)

Last edited by Hydroxide on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 am

Lol wow you did light up the dungeon O.O
Pretty good man. lols so many clones
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:06 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
Lol wow you did light up the dungeon O.O
Pretty good man. lols so many clones

Ya, it was annoying. I had to take like 10 screens per picture and put em all together. Took forever but it was worth it. I tried to edit out a few of the clones-es, but it would've taken forever to do em all.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:08 am

hopefully someone will see our guides when ppl actually log on XD
It's past midnight for me so no one other than u lol

Also, what exactly makes this guide noob friendly and mine not XD
I wonder what metawe's is gonna be like lol
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:12 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
hopefully someone will see our guides when ppl actually log on XD
It's past midnight for me so no one other than u lol

Also, what exactly makes this guide noob friendly and mine not XD
I wonder what metawe's is gonna be like lol

Oh, I just added noob-friendly to all of my guides right now. It's because I showed like every single part of the path. When you only showed some. Yours is still understandable but noobs need every single little thing done for em xD
And of course because of my uber-pwnage with the darkness.

Anyway, I got to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow =)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:14 am

Lols, cya.
Also, how come in the guide section all your titles are purple XD
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 am

Tacticsrule wrote:
Lols, cya.
Also, how come in the guide section all your titles are purple XD

I just did that now. Wanted them to stand out more =)
That way people will pick mine MUA HA HA x3
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 am

lol like i already stated, you do that *D
Back to top Go down
Taikia
Taikia

Male Posts : 41
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -5
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:08 pm

I see a bunch of Zerokes (Zeru+Ryoke)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Taikia wrote:
I see a bunch of Zerokes (Zeru+Ryoke)

Ahh, the few, the proud, the Zerokes. Ya I think I could've edited out the characters but it was midnight and that would have taken another hour. This is visible like this though, right?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:20 pm

how do you givemake titles colors? :X
because the code for doing this doesnt work : (
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 pm

metawe wrote:

CENSORED
by Churroz
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

metawe wrote:

givemake title colors? xD
CENSORED
by Churroz

If you want I'll remove mine and it'll be even =)
I don't want people to abuse it.

Last edited by Churroz on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Lol, how bout this. We each take a color for the titles of our guides so ppl know we made em. I call blue ! =P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:33 pm

If you don't want people to know just erase that info
and yeah "givemake" xD.(I call red or white)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:49 pm

metawe wrote:
If you don't want people to know just erase that info
and yeah "givemake" xD.(I call red or white)

Okay, I put a tag with the creator's name in front of every one of em.
Maybe I should make an official thread for the temples where you can see all the links for everybody's guides.. And then you have to be on an "official list" to be allowed to make them. Otherwise everybody is going to start making them and it's going to flood the forums. Stupid copiers -___-
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 pm

Lol that works, sides, if everyone else is looking at the guides how can they make guides themselves lol
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 pm

LOL xD, hmm where that thread could be?, Final Story general?
BTW I think there should be at least 4 people creating them, only my opinion
(I won't make guides for a while since I'll be making the game)
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:56 pm

metawe wrote:

lols, gl man. post whats going on in ur game and we of fs shall try and help XD
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:58 pm

metawe wrote:

I don't think it should be 4 people. If you ask me one person is quite enough. I would delete your threads but it's not right of me. Wasn't very nice of you guys to steal my idea and ruin me fame =(
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Like i already mentioned, when ideas are good, they'r often copied XD.
Sides, its hard to get something perfect with only one person. so were basically just gonna build on each others ideas lol
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:05 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Like i already mentioned, when ideas are good, they'r often copied XD.
Sides, its hard to get something perfect with only one person. so were basically just gonna build on each others ideas lol

That's retarded. And yes when ideas are good they are copied, but that doesn't make it a good thing to do. And my guides are fine as stand-alones, and nobody has built on my ideas so far; they are all originals that don't need improvement.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Churroz wrote:

and nobody has built on my ideas so far

We'll see that ;D
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:11 pm

lol, im not here to argue nor to bag on anyones ideas. im saying that everyone has a different strategy or idea for each temple/boss/enemy, so persoanlly its good that we have a small variety of choices so we dont get overwhelmed
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:20 pm

If you guys rip off more of my ideas I'm just going to delete your threads. Seriously, get original. Try doing something by yourself for once, use your brain for something, if you have one. You're never going to get through life stealing other people's work and taking credit. Because one day it's going to blow up in your face.

@tacticsrule: You aren't here to bag on anyone's ideas? You already have though haven't you. And honestly none of our guides have different strategies for doing anything. How can you get overwhelmed with one guide, but not with more? Does that make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next