HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

 

 [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Age : 25
Location : Where u think I am.
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 23
Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Dude just calm down a bit, please XD. we're all doing the same basic thing, we're just adding all the little things that make it our ideas.
here's a real world example: we each make a pizza, so we all have the same base. but we put on different toppings making it our version of a pizza. some may like yours, some may like mine, but in the end, we all made pizzas =P
Yeaaa, pizza was the first thing i could think of lol
But, if you must, go ahead delete my posts. I was just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Tacticsrule wrote:
Dude just calm down a bit, please XD. we're all doing the same basic thing, we're just adding all the little things that make it our ideas.
here's a real world example: we each make a pizza, so we all have the same base. but we put on different toppings making it our version of a pizza. some may like yours, some may like mine, but in the end, we all made pizzas =P
Yeaaa, pizza was the first thing i could think of lol
But, if you must, go ahead delete my posts. I was just trying to help.

I hate it when people tell others to calm down over the internet. How the hell would you even know our true emotions? It's retarded .__.
I'm not going to delete your post. I just want to see an example of the little things that make it our own. I know I've done some of those, like the dark cave idea. But other than that it's just organization. Since you're so fond of pizza, look at this as an example:

The very first pizza was made in Italy by this guy. His family really liked it, so he opened a shop and started to sell it. Soon other people stole his recipe, and there were many shops selling pizzas everywhere. Do we have any idea who the first creator of pizza is? No. Do we give credit to him? No. Do we even THINK about him? No. If he was alive today and saw what's happened to his idea, how do you think he would feel?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 51
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:57 pm

Churroz wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
Dude just calm down a bit, please XD. we're all doing the same basic thing, we're just adding all the little things that make it our ideas.
here's a real world example: we each make a pizza, so we all have the same base. but we put on different toppings making it our version of a pizza. some may like yours, some may like mine, but in the end, we all made pizzas =P
Yeaaa, pizza was the first thing i could think of lol
But, if you must, go ahead delete my posts. I was just trying to help.

I hate it when people tell others to calm down over the internet. How the hell would you even know our true emotions? It's retarded .__.
I'm not going to delete your post. I just want to see an example of the little things that make it our own. I know I've done some of those, like the dark cave idea. But other than that it's just organization. Since you're so fond of pizza, look at this as an example:

The very first pizza was made in Italy by this guy. His family really liked it, so he opened a shop and started to sell it. Soon other people stole his recipe, and there were many shops selling pizzas everywhere. Do we have any idea who the first creator of pizza is? No. Do we give credit to him? No. Do we even THINK about him? No. If he was alive today and saw what's happened to his idea, how do you think he would feel?

Well, my guides are very detailed, even you said that, and you didn't really "made" the walkthroughs, you just started them on here, tell me if Gamefaqs, (a famous site for faqs/walkthroughs) would only accept 1 kind of each walkhrough, there would be chaos, well maybe not chaos but bleh.

Example: Imagine if someone made a guide about warriors (Maple Story)
and he did the build wrong like maxing slash blast first because you train faster, instead of maxing max hp wich is more important, someone should watch that error, but he couldnt be able to make yours because there is already one.

Yes, maybe your walkthroughs don't really have errors, nor that example, is just to do something on your own way, so if someone like it, he just follow it.

What are you trying to make is called monopolizing : (

_________________
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Userbar3
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Posts : 2236
Age : 109
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 18
Activity Points : 3053
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Hey guys don't fight about guides, Its just a guide, it doesnt matter what guide the people will choose the point is that they will reach to the goal, and waste less time to finish the temple... and yes I agree with metawe, and churroz dont use your mod power for yourself, but instead I gave you those powers to help others, anyways I really like your guide its very detailed it self :D good luck! same for the others I liked tactisurle guide too!
Besides this kind of guides inpires me to continue the development of Final Story, and get new ideas and stuff, so good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Zeru wrote:
Hey guys don't fight about guides, Its just a guide, it doesnt matter what guide the people will choose the point is that they will reach to the goal, and waste less time to finish the temple... and yes I agree with metawe, and churroz dont use your mod power for yourself, but instead I gave you those powers to help others, anyways I really like your guide its very detailed it self :D good luck! same for the others I liked tactisurle guide too!
Besides this kind of guides inpires me to continue the development of Final Story, and get new ideas and stuff, so good luck!

lol, don't worry I wasn't going to use it for myself xD
I was kidding when I said I'm going to delete posts I wouldn't do that. Unless somebody COMPLETELY rips of somebody else's idea. Like copies and pastes and takes credit or something.
Back to top Go down
brantstar
Member
Member


Posts : 13
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-03

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Churroz wrote:
Tacticsrule wrote:
hopefully someone will see our guides when ppl actually log on XD
It's past midnight for me so no one other than u lol

Also, what exactly makes this guide noob friendly and mine not XD
I wonder what metawe's is gonna be like lol

Oh, I just added noob-friendly to all of my guides right now. It's because I showed like every single part of the path. When you only showed some. Yours is still understandable but noobs need every single little thing done for em xD
And of course because of my uber-pwnage with the darkness.

Anyway, I got to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow =)
I'm starting to get a little pissed how u think your so high and mighty well guess what get over it stop calling people noobs for getting lost in a game and so what if your guide shows a bit more than the other guys who cares? Second of all just because people ask a question since a lot of poeple are asking where the night time armor guy is dont go and say something like u did to me"through sweat and blood why should u have it easy and we didnt" yea im gonna try that hard in a game where the point is to have fun and after i looked for like an hour i think i could ask someone and im pretty sure someone would be happy enough to tell me. So stop being such a douchebag its annoying as hell. Btw if i was the guy who invented pizza i would be pretty dam happy with my self because i thought up an idea that was great and everyone else thinks so too.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

brantstar wrote:
I'm starting to get a little pissed how u think your so high and mighty well guess what get over it stop calling people noobs for getting lost in a game and so what if your guide shows a bit more than the other guys who cares? Second of all just because people ask a question since a lot of poeple are asking where the night time armor guy is dont go and say something like u did to me"through sweat and blood why should u have it easy and we didnt" yea im gonna try that hard in a game where the point is to have fun and after i looked for like an hour i think i could ask someone and im pretty sure someone would be happy enough to tell me. So stop being such a douchebag its annoying as hell. Btw if i was the guy who invented pizza i would be pretty dam happy with my self because i thought up an idea that was great and everyone else thinks so too.

And why do I care if you're pissed? Is it against the law to think of myself as a great person? Everyone should think highly of themselves, it's not a good thing if you don't.
Either way, all I said was that my guide is noob-friendly because I include every single little step with pictures, whereas other guides don't. For someone who doesn't need every little thing they'll probably go to their guides since then they won't waste time reading every little thing, so both are good. xD
I'm not calling people noobs for getting lost in the game, I said that noobs get lost, doesn't mean people who get lost are necessarily noobs. You're taking things waaay too seriously..
And what I said was perfectly fine, it took me like 2 hours to find that night shop; I don't find it very fair that while I had to work for it you get it for free without having to do anything (and by the way, it sure as hell doesn't work like that in real life so don't get your hopes up), we've given people tons of hints anyways I had nothing... Honestly, I don't think you would be that happy that everyone else is taking credit for your idea and nobody even knows who you are; despite the fact that you invented it-- that just makes it worse!

Who are you to tell me what I am and what I am not and what I should do. My life, I control it.
Telling me I'm annoying and a douchebag and all that stuff says nothing about me, it says something about you.
Insulting a mod.. Warning points.
Back to top Go down
Humro
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 3
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 pm

Ok, so I'm new to this game and when I went to the Earth Temple, I followed this guide. I got into the Temple (where you fight the people) and saved. It was after this that I realized that I had forgotten to get pots. What can I do? Or am I screwed?
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:52 pm

Humro wrote:
Ok, so I'm new to this game and when I went to the Earth Temple, I followed this guide. I got into the Temple (where you fight the people) and saved. It was after this that I realized that I had forgotten to get pots. What can I do? Or am I screwed?

There is a portal in the Temple that allows you to return, I think you just have to walk on the side; it's only if you actually press enter that the battle starts, right? If not, then that is a bug because you can get out with all the other temples just tell Zeru to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Humro
Junior Member
Junior Member


Posts : 3
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Churroz wrote:
There is a portal in the Temple that allows you to return, I think you just have to walk on the side; it's only if you actually press enter that the battle starts, right? If not, then that is a bug because you can get out with all the other temples just tell Zeru to fix it.

Oh wow. I feel very stupid now. I thought I couldn't get to that portal until I beat them. Thanks so much!
:]
Back to top Go down
kratos22
Member
Member
kratos22

Posts : 23
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:08 pm

thanks for this guide. without it i would of never made it pass the earth temple F4

so thanks F2 O)
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Super Member
Super Member
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Location : The Gate
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 1
Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:42 pm

I keep gettin' stuck in the boss battle against your darkness forms. Any tips from the pros?
Back to top Go down
dragnstar95
Senior Member
Senior Member
dragnstar95

Male Posts : 59
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:11 am

Train more and Bring Tuna.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Posts : 2236
Age : 109
Location : forums watching you
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 18
Activity Points : 3053
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 pm

as he said.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3661
Age : 51
Location : -insert location here-
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 32
Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:
I keep gettin' stuck in the boss battle against your darkness forms. Any tips from the pros?
Also be sure to be AT LEAST lvl 30+ and bring orange party pots, they help too with tuna

_________________
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Userbar3
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Age : 24
Location : On the run
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 25
Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

I have no idea what guide to look at next >_<
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member


Posts : 541
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 2
Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:17 pm

myfantasy wrote:
I have no idea what guide to look at next >_<

This is as far as they go I believe. Next thing you'll want to do is go to Henesys and on the way to Golem Temple go to the other portal to sleepywood Wink
Back to top Go down
Vein
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Vein

Male Posts : 101
Age : 27
Location : ya uterus mane
Moderator Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Reputation : 0
Activity Points : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-15

[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 pm

WOW the clones were frikin hard, cuz of zeru and royke. god i hate Lice XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough   [Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
[Hydroxide] Earth Temple Walkthrough
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Help The Earth (Not A walk)
» Defenders of the Earth
» Camp Happy Heart Quest Walkthrough
» Erik's Quest Walkthrough!
» Anyone here have MTpasses to exchange for brutes? [Have brutes want MTpass]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: