Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Guess what happened at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Guess what happened at school Empty
PostSubject: Guess what happened at school   Guess what happened at school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am

Today we had to make a report for physics, which has to be finished for Friday. So, there's this guy (who was a friend, but not anymore, because he was a !@#$ing !@#$%^&), who's befriended with some guy (who was a friend too, same reason plus he always wanted to get better marks than me and thinks I copycat him, probably !@#$ing jealous) and another former friend. The first guy joined me (because I always get good marks) and some guy (who's like a dog to them).

These 3 guys call themselfs the Bermuda Triangle (ROFLMAO!!!!!!!). When I left school, the guy who joined me and the dog told me to send something to his friend so he and the other dumb !@#$ could copy that and get a good mark (they think they can use me, !@#$ing pieces of !@#$). I said no and left. Give me your opinion about this.

They probably won't try to do anything to me, because they're afraid of me (I'm lazy, but really strong), but if they will, I'll have to fight them and beat the crap out of them. I´m happy that I won´t be in class with 2 of them next year. Some friends are !@#$ing !@#$%^ed, some aren't. I have most of the first one.
Back to top Go down
strach
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Male Posts : 121
Moderator Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Guess what happened at school   Guess what happened at school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

indeed they were a @($)&#_@ lol but sincerely i thougt a teacher had raped a student or something like that lol..
Back to top Go down
kankie

Female Posts : 410
Moderator Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 168
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Guess what happened at school   Guess what happened at school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

A teacher raped a student! Don´t know when it happened or where it happened haha.
I just read on a Dutch site that a man decapitated his wife in front of their 15 year old son because she chat with her lover in the MMO Second life. Oh yeah, what should I do? Nothing? Tell it to the teacher?
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Guess what happened at school Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Guess what happened at school Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Guess what happened at school   Guess what happened at school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

If you can beat them, don't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what happened at school   Guess what happened at school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what happened at school
Page 1 of 1