Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.

Go down 
+2
myfantasy
HigherThenAll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HigherThenAll
HigherThenAll

Male Posts : 412
Moderator Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 522
Registration date : 2010-08-09

The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Empty
PostSubject: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:30 am

Wow. These guys are idiots. I didn't even touch them and they got mad. I kept on making smart remarks and then the bullies got madder. The bullies try to kick me. Kick Phail he lands on his back.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 pm

thats why their bullies.
Back to top Go down
VastoLorde
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
VastoLorde

Male Posts : 187
Moderator Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 264
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Uhhhhhh... Once I got so mad at the bullies, so in after school, I most likely whacking 2 boys until they were most likely half dead....

You can do that, from that on, those guys are so scared at me, that they won't even look at me..... Oh yeah whacking bullies are always funny.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:25 pm

lol you were "whacking" them
:3
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Depends on what are "smart remarks".
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 am

Lol. I mess up anyone in a way when it comes to logic.... but it doesn't work for some people: Meta, my sister...etc.
Bullies think im a weak person, but when I get furious, they back off. :D Go bloodshot eyes.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:30 pm

i have a really weird rape face that scares bullies off
so im good.
Back to top Go down
IFailz

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:51 am

Rape face aka.... F3 + a penis in the mouth? (jk only srsly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.   The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pathetic and idiotic bullies at my school.
Page 1 of 1