Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Homicide Game

Go down 
+5
Blaze
finalstoryfreak
shadow1126
myfantasy
brandonhung1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

Homicide Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:11 am

finalstoryfreak wrote:
i make the pennis and big using a enlarge ray and crush the fat guy with it

i drop the crushed dead fat man

kill another fat man for myfantasy O)

I make a mcdonalds burger out of the fat guy and feed it to the fat guy and he dies from poison and grease

I drop frobama
kill obama
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 210
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 am

wth is frobama

on-topic :
if frobama is human - i told frobama that obama made fun of him in the news and he kills obama
if frobama is a thing - i use it to whack obama and he dies.

i drop an angel.
kill an devil. (the angel is the devil's friend =) no making them kill each other.)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:
wth is frobama

on-topic :
if frobama is human - i told frobama that obama made fun of him in the news and he kills obama

i drop an angel.
kill an devil. (the angel is the devil's friend =) no making them kill each other.)
Frobama might an Obama with an afro.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 pm

metawe wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:
wth is frobama

on-topic :

i drop an angel.
100%right
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:01 pm

myfantasy wrote:
metawe wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:
wth is frobama

on-topic :

i drop an angel.
100%right

Lol, I laughed so hard :P

On topic: The angel was ordered by god to kill the devil. The angel didn't want to do this so he told the devil about this. The devil didn't know what to do, so he murdered the angel. Then the angel's parents asked god to do something which he didn't want to do. The angel's parents bribed the god to give them a lightning bolt and he did. Then the angel's parents threw the lightning bolt on the the devil and he died. THE END :O

I drop a physic textbook (Science text book).
Kill Galbatorix with it :O (Galby is the evil person in the inheritance cycle. Note that he has magical powers, a dragon, and can kill/stun/paralize before you are a mile close to him.) Wink
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
metawe wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:
wth is frobama

on-topic :

i drop an angel.
100%right

Lol, I laughed so hard :P

On topic: The angel was ordered by god to kill the devil. The angel didn't want to do this so he told the devil about this. The devil didn't know what to do, so he murdered the angel. Then the angel's parents asked god to do something which he didn't want to do. The angel's parents bribed the god to give them a lightning bolt and he did. Then the angel's parents threw the lightning bolt on the the devil and he died. THE END :O

I drop a physic textbook (Science text book).
Kill Galbatorix with it :O (Galby is the evil person in the inheritance cycle. Note that he has magical powers, a dragon, and can kill/stun/paralize before you are a mile close to him.) Wink
wtf?
I distract him with my presence and in a split second a helicopter drops the book from above but galbatorix stops it flings it at me but then i reflect slightly and it goes back to him and rips his head off :D

I drop a foot and 2 quarters
kill my awesome plant
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:28 pm

:O Galby can use magic, and is ... a lot stronger than you o.o Anyway, how does a helicopter get away from a dragon? :P

On topic: I use the foot to stomp on the plant. If the plant is a ... man-eating plant, or what not, I will throw in the quarters so it chokes on the quarters. While it is distracted, I use the foot to kill it! :O

I drop my fantasy's moderator points and I drop a moderator account that can only delete mod. points or give warning points.

Kill myfantasy. :P (Sorry if this offends you, myfantasy).
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 am

Before wrote:
:O Galby can use magic, and is ... a lot stronger than you o.o Anyway, how does a helicopter get away from a dragon? :P

On topic: I use the foot to stomp on the plant. If the plant is a ... man-eating plant, or what not, I will throw in the quarters so it chokes on the quarters. While it is distracted, I use the foot to kill it! :O

I drop my fantasy's moderator points and I drop a moderator account that can only delete mod. points or give warning points.

Kill myfantasy. :P (Sorry if this offends you, myfantasy).
np!
I turn the account into a origami plane and throw it into my ear which hits my self destruct button
now its gone T_T

I drop my plastic lightsaber
kill some jedi
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:56 am

I accidentally drop it into a ship's reactor and it blows up destroying the ship and some jedi die.

Kill "The Muffin Man" with a muffin
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:07 am

brandonhung1 wrote:
I accidentally drop it into a ship's reactor and it blows up destroying the ship and some jedi die.

Kill "The Muffin Man" with a muffin
I jack his car with his muffin and he shoots me with a muffin bomb and i reflect it with his car blowign him up

I drop a broken bone
kill my imaginary dog
no stabbing
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 am

weee a dog and a broken bone. O)

on-topic : i gave the dog the broken bone and told him to eat it... so he did. and die from the sharp end of the bone F4

i my freaking bag with LOTS AND LOTS OF BOOK!!!

kill my F^&KING , A$$HOLE , IDIOTIC , STUPIDITY , IRRITATING , ACT PRO , STUPID NOOB , BITCHIE , @#^%$#^#^$^#$^#$&Q#&#$%&^$ , classmate. I TOTALLY HATE HIM!!!!! geeze.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:

on-topic : i gave the dog the broken bone and told him to eat it... so he did. and die from the sharp end of the bone F4

kill my F^&KING , A$$HOLE , IDIOTIC , STUPIDITY , IRRITATING , ACT PRO , STUPID NOOB , BITCHIE , @#^%$#^#^$^#$^#$&Q#&#$%&^$ , classmate. I TOTALLY HATE HIM!!!!! geeze.

I get him to look the other way and break his skull with your hard books.
I drop guns
kill my midget friend
no stabbing/shooting
:D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

I drop guns
kill my midget friend
no stabbing/shooting

I gave him the guns for free with ammo. He thought it was fake! I dialed the police and told them there is a murder that is a midget! They find him and he said he is innocent. The police checks the guns with ammo and says he is guilty. Then the police shoots him with the gun I gave him. The end. :P

I drop your math test (No papercuts).

Kill the Death Reaper.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

I drop guns
kill my midget friend
no stabbing/shooting

I gave him the guns for free with ammo. He thought it was fake! I dialed the police and told them there is a murder that is a midget! They find him and he said he is innocent. The police checks the guns with ammo and says he is guilty. Then the police shoots him with the gun I gave him. The end. :P

Kill the Death Reaper.
I thank you very much.
I get the death reaper to become a teacher and ask him to help me
on what I should do since I failed and he tells me "give me your soul"
and slices me in two

I drop my boogers
kill my living fireplace
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm

myfantasy wrote:
Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

I drop guns
kill my midget friend
no stabbing/shooting

Kill the Death Reaper.
I thank you very much.
I get the death reaper to become a teacher and ask him to help me
on what I should do since I failed and he tells me "give me your soul"
and slices me in two

I drop my boogers
kill my living fireplace

How does that kill the death reaper? :P

Your boogers have an amazing power to stop fires and melt rocks like acid. Your boogers were launched in an no touch machine to the fireplace, and that caused the whole fireplace to melt and disappear. :P I never thought myfantasy's boogers are so ... powerful. First, his pants. Now, his boogers. o.o What's next?
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 am

his shirt? O) his glasses (if he have one)? O) his shoes? O) his socks? O) his watch O) ? his undies? O) WHATS NEXT? O)

drop something O)
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:
his shirt? O) his glasses (if he have one)? O) his shoes? O) his socks? O) his watch O) ? his undies? O) WHATS NEXT? O)

drop something O)
dont use so many emoticons, its so confusing.
and why dont you drop somjething instead?

I drop Issac Liu

Go kill him with radioactive waste
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 am

i used the radioactive waste and choke him and he dies! Lol.

i drop naruto

kill naruto :P

off-topic : MAKE THIS THREAD LVE AS THE SAME AS THE SUCIDE GAME!!!!!! O)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-answer my own question tee hee.-

i made naruto angry and he goes nuts and became a kyuubi and keep on hurting himself. and i used the another naruto and made him mad also and they became 2 kyuubi and attacks each other till they die. (they killed meh. D:)

i drop my crap :D

kill maplestory's gamemasters. :D

Last edited by Metawe on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgotten to say kill someone.)
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 am

-answer my own question tee hee.-

i made naruto angry and he goes nuts and became a kyuubi and keep on hurting himself. and i used the another naruto and made him mad also and they became 2 kyuubi and attacks each other till they die. (they killed meh. D:)

i drop my crap :D

kill maplestory's gamemasters. :D
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 am

I smatter it all over their face, and they suffocate

Kill a stranger with a pipe

no attacking

Please don't double post
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 am

D: sry if i double posted but i posted it to make it live as editting dosent pull it up D:

on-topic : i gave the pipe to the stranger and said that he is a failure and told him to kill himself with it and so he thought that i was mad that he is a failure and killed me. and after that, the police saw him hitting me with the pipe and shot him in the head HEADSHOT.

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Homicide Game - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am

finalstoryfreak wrote:
D: sry if i double posted but i posted it to make it live as editting dosent pull it up D:

on-topic : i gave the pipe to the stranger and said that he is a failure and told him to kill himself with it and so he thought that i was mad that he is a failure and killed me. and after that, the police saw him hitting me with the pipe and shot him in the head HEADSHOT.

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer
You should let the thread die naturally instead of extending its life by using unorthodox methods.
^Me talking silly stuff.

... You can bump the thread by deleting and reposting your post.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer

I lure out the pants stealer and he steals the pants, but when he takes it tons of scorpians fall on him and eat him alive and mutate and take over the world

I drop fettucine alfredo

kill the mutant scorpians
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:34 pm

myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer

I lure out the pants stealer and he steals the pants, but when he takes it tons of scorpians fall on him and eat him alive and mutate and take over the world

I drop fettucine alfredo

Who/What is that? :O

if it is a thing: I put poision on it and the stegeth(can't spell smell) kills the scorpians.

If it is a human: I use him to lure/distract the mutated scorpians, while I shoot them with my gun in my hand. :P

I drop EMO people (emotionally mentally optimistic)

Kill EMP people (Emotionally mentally pessistmic)

O_O
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 am

Before wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer

I drop fettucine alfredo

Who/What is that? :O

if it is a thing: I put poision on it and the stegeth(can't spell smell) kills the scorpians.

If it is a human: I use him to lure/distract the mutated scorpians, while I shoot them with my gun in my hand. :P

I drop EMO people (emotionally mentally optimistic)

Kill EMP people (Emotionally mentally pessistmic)

O_O
Spoiler:
picture of fettucine alfredo

I plot out a war map and get them to kill each other :D
well and the emos cutting themselves

I drop final fantasy 10 for ps2

Kill uneven shorts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down