Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Homicide Game

Go down 
+5
Blaze
finalstoryfreak
shadow1126
myfantasy
brandonhung1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Homicide Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:11 pm

how is that possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it behind the tv while I play Final Fantasy 10, and the radiation of the tv destroys the pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O ., that's how it's possible...

kill a barber who wants to kill you with anything the barber has.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
how is that possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it behind the tv while I play Final Fantasy 10, and the radiation of the tv destroys the pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O ., that's how it's possible...

kill a barber who wants to kill you with anything the barber has.
Uhh.. ok?

On topic:

I threw hair cut sissors at him, he doged and retalited with his hair dryer. His hair dryer did nothing to me and I threw hair that is on the floor. The hair went into his eyes, thus blinding him. With that moment, I grabbed the hair spray and the sissors and cut his hair. When he was bald and gotten his eye sight back, he was shocked and told me to kill him. I threw the sissors at him and he died. :)

I drop Lenna
Kill Antlan (BFF = its highly impossible. lol)
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Male Posts : 170
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 210
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 am

i said that antlan wants to break up with lenna and she is sad+mad and gotten mood swing and went to HEADSHOT antlan. =D

i drop my undies Homicide Game - Page 3 Bannedstoryimagepngpngp

kill your best friend
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

Metawe wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:
D: sry if i double posted but i posted it to make it live as editting dosent pull it up D:

on-topic : i gave the pipe to the stranger and said that he is a failure and told him to kill himself with it and so he thought that i was mad that he is a failure and killed me. and after that, the police saw him hitting me with the pipe and shot him in the head HEADSHOT.

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer
You should let the thread die naturally instead of extending its life by using unorthodox methods.
^Me talking silly stuff.

... You can bump the thread by deleting and reposting your post.
everyone just ignored you...
lolz

On topic: Antlan sneaks up on Lenna for fun and scares her, and when she turns around, she accientally cuts Antlan into tiny pieces.

I drop Issac Liu

Go kill him with Zeru (Make it creative plz i wanna laugh)
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 pm

finalstoryfreak wrote:
i said that antlan wants to break up with lenna and she is sad+mad and gotten mood swing and went to HEADSHOT antlan. =D

i drop my undies Homicide Game - Page 3 Bannedstoryimagepngpngp

kill your best friend

uhh... ok...

I gave your undies to my best friend. He smelled it and died. :P

Shadow wrote:
Metawe wrote:
finalstoryfreak wrote:
D: sry if i double posted but i posted it to make it live as editting dosent pull it up D:

on-topic : i gave the pipe to the stranger and said that he is a failure and told him to kill himself with it and so he thought that i was mad that he is a failure and killed me. and after that, the police saw him hitting me with the pipe and shot him in the head HEADSHOT.

i drop my pants

kill the pants stealer
You should let the thread die naturally instead of extending its life by using unorthodox methods.
^Me talking silly stuff.

... You can bump the thread by deleting and reposting your post.
everyone just ignored you...
lolz

On topic: Antlan sneaks up on Lenna for fun and scares her, and when she turns around, she accientally cuts Antlan into tiny pieces.

I drop Issac Liu

Go kill him with Zeru (Make it creative plz i wanna laugh)

Who do you want me to kill? Who's Issac Liu? :P
Anyway...

Zeru, the all powerful creator of games vs Issac Liu that I don't know what to do with him...

Zeru takes out his sword. Issac prepares to do something. Issac: You shall never beat me! Muhahahahaha

Zeru charges at him! Issac runs in a circle screaming in terror! Issac: NOOOO!!! STOP!! :O
Zeru pokes his sword at the ribs and he dies with a heart attack. :P

I drop the Spanish test.

Kill the math project.

o.o
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

accidently turned in the spanish test instead of the math project, and the project was burned, because it took up too much space

Lol

kill your pc with your hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (bare hands without tools
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
accidently turned in the spanish test instead of the math project, and the project was burned, because it took up too much space

Lol

I rip the labtop apart..

kill the stink on my feet
I drop soap
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

myfantasy wrote:
brandonhung1 wrote:

Lol

I rip the labtop apart..

kill the stink on my feet
I drop soap

O_O''
OMG! NOOOOO!!!!!!! THE STINKY FEET... Wait, your feet stinks? :O I thought your feet had some cool power. :P

I use the soap on your feet so it will not smell like anything anymore.
I drop snow day.
Kill 3 days of school.
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm

I invent a snow machine and imitated the snow day for 3 days!!!

Kill your house

with your hands
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I throw a wrecking ball onto the house with my hands.

Kill brandon hung

use a a
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:43 am

Shadow wrote:
I throw a wrecking ball onto the house with my hands.

Kill brandon hung

use a a
I take those two letters and knife him till he runs out of blood and face.
I drop a fart
kill the fart monster
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 am

i use the fart to lure the fart monster and .... BAM!! hitted the monster in the head with my stick :)
and he dies of concusion :)

i drop a girl
kill a flasher
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am

finalstoryfreak wrote:
i use the fart to lure the fart monster and .... BAM!! hitted the monster in the head with my stick :)
and he dies of concusion :)

i drop a girl
kill a flasher

I make a bomb out of the girl and kill the flasher. PWNED

I drop a gun
Kill a zombie.
:D
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 pm

I keep shooting the zombie until here is nothing left of him except a pile of flesh with a lot of holes

Kill shadow with a b
Back to top Go down
finalstoryfreak
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
finalstoryfreak

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:51 am

i kept shouting the word 'B' at his ears and he became deaf and die from not being able to hear.

i drop mapletard
kill a maplestory gm
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 am

The mapletard was *****ded and he said *****ded things to the gm, and he was so annoyed that he banned him. The next day, he came to his house (real life) and said *****ded things to him, the gm was shocked, and die.

I drop WK(wonderking)

kill MS(maplestory)
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Before wrote:
The mapletard was *****ded and he said *****ded things to the gm, and he was so annoyed that he banned him. The next day, he came to his house (real life) and said *****ded things to him, the gm was shocked, and die.

I drop WK(wonderking)

kill MS(maplestory)

I turn wonderking to a virus and give it to maplestory as a gift. the end

I drop koopa

kill mario ftw
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 pm

who/what is koopa???

person: I rig the mario game so that it can't be beat, and he gets angry and destroy's the game

Thing: I drop it on top of mario ftw and it gets crushed.

I drop PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill a pie freak without poison
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:48 pm

I throw the pie onto the floor when he wanted it, and since he lost it he said, "NOOOO!" and sucided. :D
The pie is his life. :P

I drop mounts.

Kill stickykeys.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:34 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
who/what is koopa???

person: I rig the mario game so that it can't be beat, and he gets angry and destroy's the game

Thing: I drop it on top of mario ftw and it gets crushed.

I drop PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kill a pie freak without poison
seriously?? fail
you obviously have never played mario have you.

Before wrote:
I throw the pie onto the floor when he wanted it, and since he lost it he said, "NOOOO!" and sucided. :D
The pie is his life. :P

I drop mounts.

Kill stickykeys.

The stickykeys stick to my computer and i smash them with the mount :D

I drop a pebble
kill my pokemon in my siggy.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 pm

o.o'' I throw the pebble in real life onto the screen from my computer, and it made a hole, and the pokemon is gone since it is supposed to be on that hole.

I drop msn

Kill a water bottle.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm

the evil side of msn is so sharp it cuts the bottle in half

I drop purple paint
kill a turkey
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Homicide Game - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Homicide Game - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 pm

myfantasy wrote:

I drop purple paint
kill a turkey

i drown the turkey in the paint,...

i drop a pie (not posions or made or rocks or anything, a normal pie damit)

kill a clown
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 pm

I alter gravity, and now, there is no more down... only up
(if that's what u meant)

I drop a gernade

kill up, without gravity
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 pm

o.o''
shadowfluxx wrote:
myfantasy wrote:

I drop purple paint
kill a turkey

i drown the turkey in the paint,...

i drop a pie (not posions or made or rocks or anything, a normal pie damit)

kill a clown

I threw the pie on the clown and it hit the clown on the face. The children clapped at this funny scene, and since the clown wanted to be funny, he/she didn't take it off, but died of suffocation.
brandonhung1 wrote:
I alter gravity, and now, there is no more down... only up
(if that's what u meant)

I drop a gernade

kill up, without gravity

I threw the gernade up, and the gernade exploded, and killed up.

I drop the lith harbor adv. dungeon.

Kill my dungeon ( if you can muhahahaha). :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homicide Game   Homicide Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homicide Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3