Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

What came first: the chicken or the egg?

Go down 
+4
Before
myfantasy
NeoFrost
Metawe
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

The chicken
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 29 ]
The Egg
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Male Posts : 1815
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1966
Registration date : 2009-04-19

What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
no the egg came first since if there was one chicken
i didnt have a sexual counter part to make eggs with,...
there for 2 bird type animals created the first nest
of about 10 eggs or something wich was the beginning
of the chicken race,....
It would depend on what you define as "chicken". Because the ancestor of the chicken evolved into our current chicken. They might have looked alike and have similar traits, therefore it is impossible to know when was the first chicken created and it leads into this question... It's all up to how you perceive it then.
but than to anser the question u need to know 2 things
1 what is the deffenition of a chicken
2 from what point did they chicken evolution looked like that
and that is something we dont know,...
so this question simply cant be ansered,...
The ancestor of the chicken is the Red Junglefowl and the Grey Jungleflow. So in fact, it might the egg who came first... But then again, you can consider those two Junglefowl as a chicken since they have very similar traits.
so like i said what is the deffinition of a chicken,...
if it can not be given the eggs was first,...
i called it right
*D
–noun
A domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.

It does mention that it is a descendant from the Jungleflows... but I would still vote the egg. *makes vote cancellation permitted*
wooh, nice one metawe we solved it
-high fives metawe-
Wink
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Wow... strange and crazy evolutions... or mutations...
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
of the chicken race,....
It would depend on what you define as "chicken". Because the ancestor of the chicken evolved into our current chicken. They might have looked alike and have similar traits, therefore it is impossible to know when was the first chicken created and it leads into this question... It's all up to how you perceive it then.
The ancestor of the chicken is the Red Junglefowl and the Grey Jungleflow. So in fact, it might the egg who came first... But then again, you can consider those two Junglefowl as a chicken since they have very similar traits.
i called it right
*D
–noun
A domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.

It does mention that it is a descendant from the Jungleflows... but I would still vote the egg. *makes vote cancellation permitted*
-high fives metawe-
Wink
-high fives-
But I wouldn't be that sure of the problem being solved... we're not biologists after all.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
of the chicken race,....
i called it right
*D
–noun

-high fives metawe-
Wink
-high fives-
But I wouldn't be that sure of the problem being solved... we're not biologists after all.
true but it said its a decendant of that weird bird that i cannot name,....
that means its not deffined as a chicken.
so the egg came first since that weirdo bird that i cannot name jsut laid a nest
that became chickens,...
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
of the chicken race,....
i called it right
*D
–noun

-high fives metawe-
Wink
-high fives-
so the egg came first since that weirdo bird that i cannot name jsut laid a nest
that became chickens,...
Yes, but as I've said before, there must be a transition zone between the Jungleflows and the chicken, but still, at one point in that transition zone, one of them would be considered a chicken and that means the egg came first...
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
Metawe wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
of the chicken race,....
i called it right
*D
–noun

-high fives metawe-
Wink
-high fives-
that became chickens,...
Yes, but as I've said before, there must be a transition zone between the Jungleflows and the chicken, but still, at one point in that transition zone, one of them would be considered a chicken and that means the egg came first...
that,...but i could bring it to words,...
Wink
Back to top Go down
brandonhung1
Spammer
Spammer
brandonhung1

Male Posts : 1298
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1414
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 am

still... if ti's true... crazy and random mutations/evolutions/transformations F2 F2 F2
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm

brandonhung1 wrote:
still... if ti's true... crazy and random mutations/evolutions/transformations F2 F2 F2

everything has a possibility!!
cough cough dunno maybe.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Really, nothing "Came" first. In my opinion, they first evolved. o-o An egg with a chicken may be raised by other birds, but, it's only one chicken... o-o The chicken may have been here, but it's only ONE CHICKEN. I think an older species of animal, one female, one male, eventually evolved into what we call, today, the "Chicken." Therefore, they reproduced, reproduced again, and there were a lotta chickens. The end, yay. o-o
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 pm

dd5000 wrote:
Really, nothing "Came" first. In my opinion, they first evolved. o-o An egg with a chicken may be raised by other birds, but, it's only one chicken... o-o The chicken may have been here, but it's only ONE CHICKEN. I think an older species of animal, one female, one male, eventually evolved into what we call, today, the "Chicken." Therefore, they reproduced, reproduced again, and there were a lotta chickens. The end, yay. o-o

YES! SEE! :O
THE CHICKEN CAME FIRST... BUT IT MUTATED.

How did this get offtopic about the past about chickens? O_O''
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 pm

Before wrote:
dd5000 wrote:

YES! SEE! :O
THE CHICKEN CAME FIRST... BUT IT MUTATED.

How did this get offtopic about the past about chickens? O_O''
But what about the ones that "made" the egg? They all evolved from an unicellular organism, they eventually became something like a lizard, within millions of years the evolved into a semi-Jungleflow, then it just continued transforming until our current chicken. But for there to be a chicken, there must be an egg first, I doubt that those semi-Jungleflows or even the Jungleflow are considered chickens, the Jungleflow is a Jungleflow, not a chicken. The Jungleflows evolved thorough thousands/millions of years and the question is that at what point in the transition zone between the Jungleflow and the chicken, is the first chicken. But if you think about it, chickens are born from eggs, therefore, no matter how long ago the first chicken existed, there must have been an egg first.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Metawe wrote:
But what about the ones that "made" the egg? They all evolved from an unicellular organism, they eventually became something like a lizard, within millions of years the evolved into a semi-Jungleflow, then it just continued transforming until our current chicken. But for there to be a chicken, there must be an egg first, I doubt that those semi-Jungleflows or even the Jungleflow are considered chickens, the Jungleflow is a Jungleflow, not a chicken. The Jungleflows evolved thorough thousands/millions of years and the question is that at what point in the transition zone between the Jungleflow and the chicken, is the first chicken. But if you think about it, chickens are born from eggs, therefore, no matter how long ago the first chicken existed, there must have been an egg first.

This is a perfect example on how emo slimes and other monsters in FS use confuse. :O

I understand, but isn't the first thing that came to earth was matter? Matter can build up together to make compounds into a organism, and from there to form a multicelluar orgainism, and then to the lizard. How did the egg come first then? o.o'' Cellular organisms can binary fission, so there is no need for the egg.

If they evolve, that must mean that they must thought of a better way to survive. This means that the Jungleflow wanted to evolve into a chicken, which meant that it was the "first" chicken. O_O''
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Before wrote:
Metawe wrote:

This is a perfect example on how emo slimes and other monsters in FS use confuse. :O

I understand, but isn't the first thing that came to earth was matter? Matter can build up together to make compounds into a organism, and from there to form a multicelluar orgainism, and then to the lizard. How did the egg come first then? o.o'' Cellular organisms can binary fission, so there is no need for the egg.

If they evolve, that must mean that they must thought of a better way to survive. This means that the Jungleflow wanted to evolve into a chicken, which meant that it was the "first" chicken. O_O''
Earth is in fact, matter. Matter cannot just "build up". We do not know the origins of life itself, you cannot assume that they just magically turn into compounds and then you have a bacteria or any unicellular organism. I don't really know the process from unicellular to multicelullar, I don't think we know for sure yet. The multicellular organism first transformed into a fish, then the fish evolved so it can crawl on earth, then they developed legs and all the other stuff happened. An egg might have been laid by the first bird, the first birds were indeed flightless. That bird developed from the lizard, lizards reproduce by eggs. And as far as I know, a chicken or any other multicellular organism cannot do binary fission. Only prokaryotes and some eukaryotes can.

Organism do not control evolution over themselves just like that either...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Metawe wrote:

Earth is in fact, matter. Matter cannot just "build up". We do not know the origins of life itself, you cannot assume that they just magically turn into compounds and then you have a bacteria or any unicellular organism. I don't really know the process from unicellular to multicelullar, I don't think we know for sure yet. The multicellular organism first transformed into a fish, then the fish evolved so it can crawl on earth, then they developed legs and all the other stuff happened. An egg might have been laid by the first bird, the first birds were indeed flightless. That bird developed from the lizard, lizards reproduce by eggs. And as far as I know, a chicken or any other multicellular organism cannot do binary fission. Only prokaryotes and some eukaryotes can.

Fine, Fine. I am younger than you, so you know a lot more. :O
Now stop using confuse like a monster in FS using it. :P
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Before wrote:
Metawe wrote:

Fine, Fine. I am younger than you, so you know a lot more. :O
Now stop using confuse like a monster in FS using it. :P
Spoiler:
It's not because I'm older, age has nothing do to with knowledge. This is another thing I dislike of our culture/society, older people do not need special treatment, respect, etc. Well, maybe grandpas and stuff need special treatment because of their frail body... but you get my point. In fact, you are much more smarter than me when I was your age... or you just had/have puberty earlier.

As for the coughing: Then explain to me, I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Metawe wrote:

It's not because I'm older, age has nothing do to with knowledge.
This is another thing I dislike of our culture/society,
older people do not need special treatment, respect, etc. Well, maybe grandpas and stuff
need special treatment because of their frail body...
but you get my point. In fact, you are much more smarter than me when I was your age...
or you just had/have puberty earlier.

I hit puberty this week :P
As for being older, you may get more schooling and education,
BUT BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NOT PAYING ATTENTION IN SCHOOL WILL AFFECT THE LEARNING,
You pay attention in school, so you are smarter than me. :P

As for the coughing:

Well, it also relates to our human society. If this is learned, then
the human society may abuse it's knowledge, and therefore will speed up more things that can result in
good or bad. For example, the creation of nuclear bombs can eliminate too much of the earth
and affect people we love. By using this knowledge, you can hurt a single person you hate directly,
and this can start wars for land, and speed up pollution. For example, if someone hit the president and
made him die of a disease with no cure, that is a problem. How does pollution affect quicker? Well, if you know
more about that, then you would combine things and life forms to make medicine, or something, but
you would need new ones, and that will destroy most of the plants and animals, causing them to be extinct. Even
if they can regrow, think how long it will take for that to happen.
The good thing is that they will be able to make more cures, but it will take a while. Another thing, if you know this,
then what are the chances of you making something like a "humanoid" or something? Sure, you can think of making
a extinct animal come back, but the format will still change, it will not be the same, and who knows what distruction
you may make it do if you are bad.
I personally think if something bad will happen with this knowledge, it
is best left alone until the human society is ready.

If this doesn't make sense about how it connects to that, then let me put it to you this way:
Write the name for the coughing thing, connect it to good and bad, and other research and knowledge, and
from there more possibilites can go wrong or right.

I don't want to continue with this discussion.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Before wrote:
Metawe wrote:

It's not because I'm older, age has nothing do to with knowledge.
This is another thing I dislike of our culture/society,
older people do not need special treatment, respect, etc. Well, maybe grandpas and stuff
need special treatment because of their frail body...
but you get my point. In fact, you are much more smarter than me when I was your age...
or you just had/have puberty earlier.

I hit puberty this week :P
As for being older, you may get more schooling and education,
BUT BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT NOT PAYING ATTENTION IN SCHOOL WILL AFFECT THE LEARNING,
You pay attention in school, so you are smarter than me. :P

As for the coughing:

Well, it also relates to our human society. If this is learned, then
the human society may abuse it's knowledge, and therefore will speed up more things that can result in
good or bad. For example, the creation of nuclear bombs can eliminate too much of the earth
and affect people we love. By using this knowledge, you can hurt a single person you hate directly,
and this can start wars for land, and speed up pollution. For example, if someone hit the president and
made him die of a disease with no cure, that is a problem. How does pollution affect quicker? Well, if you know
more about that, then you would combine things and life forms to make medicine, or something, but
you would need new ones, and that will destroy most of the plants and animals, causing them to be extinct. Even
if they can regrow, think how long it will take for that to happen.
The good thing is that they will be able to make more cures, but it will take a while. Another thing, if you know this,
then what are the chances of you making something like a "humanoid" or something? Sure, you can think of making
a extinct animal come back, but the format will still change, it will not be the same, and who knows what distruction
you may make it do if you are bad.
I personally think if something bad will happen with this knowledge, it
is best left alone until the human society is ready.

If this doesn't make sense about how it connects to that, then let me put it to you this way:
Write the name for the coughing thing, connect it to good and bad, and other research and knowledge, and
from there more possibilites can go wrong or right.

I don't want to continue with this discussion.
I do want to continue this discussion!

I can't relate how killing millions of people or making a killed person's relatives/friends suffer to the origins of life. I highly doubt that creating new life, if it's possible in first place, will kill millions of people, if even one. I much more highly doubt that you (supposedly) explaining "the origin's of life" will cause another holocaust.

That paragraph seems like a bunch of ideas smashed together, it make no sense. For example: "How does pollution affect quicker? Well, if you know more about that, then you would combine things and life forms to make medicine, or something, but you would need new ones, and that will destroy most of the plants and animals, causing them to be extinct." How is pollution related to medicines? They will use pollutants along with an animal's DNA to create medicine? Or do you mean that pollutants along with new life forms will create medicine? That doesn't make any sense. If we were to create new life forms, if it's even possible to us at this moment, it will be completely controlled, it would get tons of critics from religions, it would just be a complete chaos. We can create mutations and in some way new life forms, but there are reasons we don't, other than just if it's morally right or not.

Actually war makes us advance at a much faster rate because of the rush to destroy each other, we have computers and the Internet thanks to World War II for example. I am not saying it is morally right to want to have another World War to speed up our technology-updating process.

By creating new life we will make cures for diseases? No, if we could we would have already done so. The only case I can think of that someone wouldn't do it would be if the laboratory researching it has the same owner as the place producing the medicine against that specific disease. That owner will probably go nuts because of the guilty feeling too.

Why is creating a humanoid bad? It seems useless to me since they would have less or the same knowledge as we do. Bringing extinct animals, in the other hand, seems more beneficial, humanity's stupidity has caused them to go extinct, why not bring them back? They would be the exact same thing as the original since they make like a "copy" of it using the DNA and other stuff. After some period of time it will be forgotten that the revival of extinct life was man-made, the fact that they were extinct will be forgotten too. Real life isn't some science fiction story either, there are no "mad evil scientists" that would want to "take over the world" by using chimeras or similar things.

Again, I doubt that you know the real origin of life, someone else must have taught you or something. It sounds ridiculous that explaining it in a fan-made game of MapleStory forum will cause a holocaust or kill millions of people, make a mad scientist take over the world, change the general view of humanity towards creating life, or other big major event.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 pm

guy's wth, going way off topic here, not that i care that muc about it
also im not even going to begin discussing this its just gonna end up
going to another subject again,....
F7
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 pm

That's why I said I want to stop this discussion. >.>

I can reply to each and every one of your sentences, but that be going offtopic, and I still have other homeworks to do.

On topic:
I still say the chicken came first. :P
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:12 am

Before wrote:
That's why I said I want to stop this discussion. >.>

I can reply to each and every one of your sentences, but that be going offtopic, and I still have other homeworks to do.

On topic:
I still say the chicken came first. :P

All I saw was a wall of text back there.

BTW I agree with you ftw.
Back to top Go down
shadowfluxx
Spammer
Spammer
shadowfluxx

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 am

pshh, its already decided that the egg has won.
but id got to say myfantasy came before the egg
F6
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 pm

shadowfluxx wrote:
F6

NO, THATS A LIE! SEE THE VOTES!? :O

Let's ask myfantasy then.
Hello myfantasy, did you come before the first chicken egg was born and made?
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Before wrote:
shadowfluxx wrote:
F6

NO, THATS A LIE! SEE THE VOTES!? :O

Let's ask myfantasy then.
Hello myfantasy, did you come before the first chicken egg was born and made?
The votes clearly states that the egg came first.
*alters results*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Metawe wrote:
The votes clearly states that the egg came first.
*alters results*

NO! THATS BAD! You can't change the votes!

I see a tie instead that the egg came first, so we really don't know which came first. The end. Case Closed. :P
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Well if the egg came first how would it have reproduced? Had to have been chicken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What came first: the chicken or the egg?   What came first: the chicken or the egg? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: