Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Comic Series-- Tryouts.

Go down 
+8
iTester
PlanetSpear
Zeru
pestilencexp
speedycop
OrangeAce
noob5o4
Administrator
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 pm

It just lacks.. creativity..
same facial expression on Zeru...
"Legendary" Stab Step when all he does is step up n stab him o_o
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Male Posts : 75
Moderator Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Yeah I know, some people posted that on basil too, that and I couldn't think off another way to put in stab step because if Zeru went up and just stabbed him people won't know what SR is, but if I put in it people won't know what's so special about Zeru's stab step and think it
s just a ordinary attack.

EDIT:Although i've stopped making them I think I got a few people to play anyway so I guess my work proved of some use.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:41 pm

OrangeAce wrote:
Yeah I know, some people posted that on basil too, that and I couldn't think off another way to put in stab step because if Zeru went up and just stabbed him people won't know what SR is, but if I put in it people won't know what's so special about Zeru's stab step and think it
s just a ordinary attack.

EDIT:Although i've stopped making them I think I got a few people to play anyway so I guess my work proved of some use.

Well I started making one but they just took so long.. Then I thought you can just do it xD
I'll try re-staring but BannedStory chat bubbles aren't working D=
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :
Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeah I had the same problem too, too resolve it I made a huge chat bubble, took a screen shot, pasted it into my drawing program, cut out the area around the text box then made it smaller or larger in the comics according to how much the character says.

EDIT: By the way can someone give my their opinion on my comics, I want to know if they were at least decent.

EDIT 2:Might think of continuing making them since no one else wants to do it (I'm presuming), awaiting all the flamers and haters on basil to post some constructive criticism and there's a problem, making the comics is fine but lets say I get to the point where your up to
Spoiler:
, won't that be a spoiler for all the people who have not played up to that part?
Back to top Go down
WizMystery
WizMystery

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:13 pm

OrangeAce wrote:
Yeah I had the same problem too, too resolve it I made a huge chat bubble, took a screen shot, pasted it into my drawing program, cut out the area around the text box then made it smaller or larger in the comics according to how much the character says.

EDIT: By the way can someone give my their opinion on my comics, I want to know if they were at least decent.

EDIT 2:Might think of continuing making them since no one else wants to do it (I'm presuming), awaiting all the flamers and haters on basil to post some constructive criticism and there's a problem, making the comics is fine but lets say I get to the point where your up to
Spoiler:
, won't that be a spoiler for all the people who have not played up to that part?
1: That problem can be fixed, the online bannestory's chat bubbles work.

2: They're good :D

3 :I could always help, plus you could slow it down a bit to the time where people already play it :X
Back to top Go down
OrangeAce
OrangeAce

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 am

Okay thanks for the suggestions, I'll try the least to make it less cheesy too, I knew the whole finding a secret power and then they stab each other and see who dies thing is cheesy but that's the reason I put it in :X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Series-- Tryouts.   Comic Series-- Tryouts. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Series-- Tryouts.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3