Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

AP reset Edit: And a Question

Go down 
+3
Metawe
iTester
Yoshi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Yoshi

Male Posts : 20
Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

AP reset Edit: And a Question Empty
PostSubject: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:40 pm

To Zeru:I was wondering if there will ever be a AP reset Because all my guys have ALMOST pure stats and if so make them for a price or something

To Zeru and the rest of you guys: Wouldn't you think this is a Good idea,I think its a Very good idea since there must be people who messed up at some time in their build or didn't know something before it was too late (like i did)
And i Recently Messed up Royke's Build Because i Miss-read his Builds for what and instead of having Double arrow be the main Damager Arrow blow is

Sorry if you can't understand what im saying or if i made Typos
I r not gud @ spelling
F3 *D F1

My Question is Why is lagg me so Horribly then Text appears During battles i mean its going like this
1 second- S
next second -Ser
next Second -Seren
Cause I just got Heal And now its laggggggyyy (im still waiting for text to Appear fully)

Last edited by Yoshi on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Male Posts : 271
Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -13
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 pm

Do what I do.
Save before you put in the stats :)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:47 pm

It could be somehow abusable, because when you get more money later, you could buy a lot of them, and reset your stats, like mob build for training and solo for bosses : /
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Yoshi

Male Posts : 20
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:50 pm

Yea i get what you mean how it could be abused but make it so it can be used like
Twice a Month or Once a Month or something
Or Every New Version you will get 1 Chance to Reset SOME Ap
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Male Posts : 129
Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : -3
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Then people would go to older versions, or edit the file.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:45 pm

What do you mean by editing the file, and yeah people will just move to the past version to change ap, and it would be kinda hard to add a "nothingness" to all the maps if you go back...

Edit: To your question, yeah it's hella laggy for me too, but just keep pressing enter/space, and it will be like 2 secconds :D, anyways my comp sucks, so I dont know if that's the reason.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Then people would go to older versions, or edit the file.

You can't edit the file, it has an encryption. Zeru can MAKE a file but that's only because he created the game.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:54 pm

You can actually edit/hack it *looks around* so I just added 2 unhackable scripts with a .DLL so mine is uneditable/unhackable ^_^
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:06 pm

metawe wrote:
You can actually edit/hack it *looks around* so I just added 2 unhackable scripts with a .DLL so mine is uneditable/unhackable ^_^

Things can ALWAYS be hacked into or have their encryptions broken; you can just change how hard it is going to be for the hacker. And there is SOME basic encryption, if I wanted to open my save file in RPG Maker XP right now it won't let me.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Yeah I know there is always a way, but I don't think someone as talented to hack something like that would waste his time on hacking a fan game... so it makes it unhackable xD
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:44 pm

No, I will not make resets maybe in a future.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Why not use the older version, if you want a reset...
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Why not use the older version, if you want a reset...

because that isnt allowed
if you do that i suggest you stop
Back to top Go down
Scott
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Scott

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Yes, but if someone is that desperate for a reset...
Back to top Go down
iTester
iTester

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:48 pm

Its very easy to mess up putting it in the wrong one
Back to top Go down
speedycop
Spammer
Spammer
speedycop

Male Posts : 1428
Moderator Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue21 / 10021 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
AP reset Edit: And a Question Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100AP reset Edit: And a Question Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 810
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Actually it is neccessary not to blame you zeru but many people got screwed over when you changed the ryoke builds and look now what people have to use o.o.
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

speedycop wrote:
Actually it is neccessary not to blame you zeru but many people got screwed over when you changed the ryoke builds and look now what people have to use o.o.

Yup; that's what happened to me with Royke. And then he didn't change the information in the downloads thread FOREVER so it was different from the character builds thread so I got messed up there.

And if you go back to older versions it will mess up your file, unless you're only like Maple Island in which case you might as well restart. Plus not many people have those old versions.

@metawe: It's still not unhackable, it is hackable it's just not going to be hacked Wink
And I don't think anybody here can hack FinalStory save files .__.
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 pm

Ok... I am testing if I can reset some AP... I will check that later.
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AP reset Edit: And a Question   AP reset Edit: And a Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AP reset Edit: And a Question
Page 1 of 1