Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple

Go down 
+4
myfantasy
Administrator
Metawe
Tacticsrule
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Male Posts : 988
Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 764
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Empty
PostSubject: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:13 pm

(Fanfare) lol
Well here it is the guide for the new earth temple
Well here's the entrance
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Untitl11
Once u enter ull go into a big foggy map with 2 signs and weird dirt paths, the signs will say some stuff on em, pretty hard to understand though.This map is weird in the fact that you need to walk in an exact order or else ull have to restart.
What ive shaded in brown is where your supposed to walk. yes i am aware i have a zeru where serene is. im not sure y lol.
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Untitl12

Once u get past there, youll find the entrance to the dungeon. you open the door using the ice keys (lol). once ur inside, its dark and hard to see, and this is where it gets the most confusing. Like the fire temple, you must go through the portals in a certain order. ill try my best to show you.
1st.[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Untitl16 go up the stairs on the raised part of cave to the right than jump the gap to the right. the bottom portal
2nd is easy its the only one u can get to lol. its across the bridge
3rd.[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Untitl17 move the rocks you find, go up, than jump the gap over to the right.
4th portal is the one on the left on the platform u end up on.
5th.[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Untitl18 just go across the bridge lol

well theres the guide to the earth temple. i wish you the best of luck on the boss. just bring lots of pots and heal often. i wouldn't recommend taking on the boss if your under lvl 30 tho.

Last edited by Tacticsrule on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:58 pm

whoa, we will have 3 versions of temple walkthroughs lol xD
(Yours, Churroz's and mine)
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : -16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:44 pm

OMG, I was just about to make this, I only got back now -___-
I hate how I made one awesome walkthrough and now everybody is copying my idea.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 pm

Churroz wrote:
OMG, I was just about to make this, I only got back now -___-
I hate how I made one awesome walkthrough and now everybody is copying my idea.

Lol sorry dude, but when there's a good a idea, its usually copied XD.
Sides, i was basically the first non-admin to beat the temple and everyone was having trouble so i decided to attempt a guide =P.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:14 pm

Lol you beat it in like 7 minutes. I was on the chatbox having a hell hard time with that dungeon. TY for the guide
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Mmkay, well you may get the current people, who have nothing else to go by. But when my guide comes out people are going to forget about yours. I have a brilliant idea for better showing them the dark area =)
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:37 pm

well, my step by stepzor guide will own on this temple :D
since you cant see on the dark, you will have to follow all the uh steps xD
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:39 pm

Lols, i dun really care. all i care about is making sure the ppl can actually be up to date XD
Gl lighting up the cave map

GUIDE WARS >:(
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 pm

metawe wrote:

Nope, I got a better idea. It's gonna pwn all yours. I'm about halfway-through the idea, and I already took the rest of the screenies for the temple just got to manufacture em. It's pwnage.
Back to top Go down
Tacticsrule
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Tacticsrule

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:50 pm

Churroz wrote:
metawe wrote:

Nope, I got a better idea. It's gonna pwn all yours. I'm about halfway-through the idea, and I already took the rest of the screenies for the temple just got to manufacture em. It's pwnage.

Yea, you do that *D
Back to top Go down
brantstar

Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Churroz wrote:
metawe wrote:

sorry to say but u seem like your gloating cause u say u can make a guide to a game a bit better than everyone else. F3
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Hyper Member
Hyper Member

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet
RPG field:

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm

brantstar wrote:
Churroz wrote:
sorry to say but u seem like your gloating cause u say u can make a guide to a game a bit better than everyone else. F3

Why are you sorry to say that? I AM gloating and YES it IS because I can make guides better than everyone else.. xD
Back to top Go down
jonahkwok

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 am

Wow the boss of earth temple is sooo hard... Lucky I did a backup save F2
Back to top Go down
Zeru
Administrator
Administrator
Zeru

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 3068
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:50 am

make foood! thats the key to win!
Back to top Go down
https://finalstory.activoforo.com
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 am

Zeru wrote:

uh? isn't that for the other thread... lol?
Back to top Go down
TraceLegacy
TraceLegacy

Moderator Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 am

metawe wrote:
Zeru wrote:

uh? isn't that for the other thread... lol?

food is good. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple   [Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Tacticsrule] Guide for Earth Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: