Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

Zeru

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Looking back at this, I gotten lazy, eh?
Better update some of this too... ... Although I probably will rarely update on this. Lol.
Sorry about forgetting to update this. :D
Chapter 14
Still Inside Kerning City
While looking around and seeing no inns, the party decided to go to the outskirts of Kerning City.
"It would be safer this way," Antlan said. "Remember about thieves? If there's an inn where the thieves live... well let's just say I don't want to be robbed."
"Then let's go to Perion to get MY JOB ADVANCEMENT!!!!! Zeru cried happily. "YAAY!!!" After seeing Antlan and Serene's faces (which were frowning), Zeru said, "Ehr, I mean to find a good place to sleep."

Perion's Outskirts
The group ventured out towards Perion's outskirts and finally towards Perion. Along the way, they met some cactus monsters that somehow tried to run away instead of fighting them.
"Werid..." Serene said. "Normally monsters attack humans, I mean that's just what they do."
"Maybe they're scared of me because I have some awesome ninja skills?" Antlan joked happily.
"You still have a lot to learn before you can actually throw that kunai star at me," Serene replied. "Anyhow, where did you get the kunai anyway?"
Although Antlan felt shocked at his sister teasing him even though he has his job advancement, he was more upset at the fact that his sister insulted his throwing skills. "From Dark Lord, it runs on Magical Power, so I can throw as much as I can until I run out of mana.... and watch this!" Antlan threw one of the Kunais and it hit the cactus monster 30 feet away, making the cactus monster faint for some odd reason.
"Amazing: You can actually throw!" Serene exclaimed.
"I meant to aim it at the rock 10 feet where I am at," Antlan grumbled.
At last, after walking in the desert of Perion Outskirts, they managed to make their way towards Perion and finally find an inn.

Perion~
"At last we arrived!" Antlan cheered. The area of Perion was pretty much like the other desert areas, but have buildings made of brick, although some of them were practically falling apart. Zeru called out "I'm going to head to Dances first to get my job advancement. I'll see you guys at the inn."
"Alright," Serene called out. "Make sure you come back early!"

'She cares!' Zeru thought. 'About me!'

"You still have our money you know!" Serene added.

'Oh nevermind,' Zeru thought sadly.
Zeru departed from the group and headed towards the highest building structure in the city. It was situated on top of 10 staircases, and a yellow haired boy with a bow sat near a boulder on the side of the building. There were also other warriors in the vicinity of the area, but then they departed to make way for Zeru. After heading up the stair case, Zeru opened the door. The huge wooden gate slowly creaked open, and Zeru stepped inside.

Warrior's Sanctuary
The area was dark, and the only light that came from the area was the two torches. Between the torches sat a figure unseen by the darkness.
"Welcome," the figure said. "I am Dances with Barlogs."
Zeru stepped up with confidence and said to Dances, "My name is Zeru. I would like a job advancement."
"You seem to be strong enough and confident to become a warrior. I shall advance you," Dances told Zeru. A second later, a flash erupted from Zeru and he gained the knowledge of Slash Blast and Power Strike. The room illuminated with light and the walls of the area was covered with the past generations of Warriors. A second later, the room became dark again.

"You must use your skills wisely," Dances told Zeru. " Given more power means more responsibilities. You would also need to be able to realize that not only strength is used in a battle but wisdom. Only the foolhardy charges into battle without a plan."
Zeru thanked the instructor and left the sanctuary.

Perion -> The Step Towards Death
The instant Zeru left the sanctuary and closed the door did he realize that 2 cloaked figures were in front of him. "Hello, you must be Zeru," said Cloaked figure 1. Zeru's head began to swarm with questions such as who are they and can they be working for the Dark Order. "My name is Night."
"Remember Saxer?" the 2nd cloaked figure said as he drew his weapon. Zeru understood what happened just then and realized they might be out to test his power. Zeru drew his sword and remembered what Dances told him. He must think of a plan before attacking, but Zeru had no escape options. Boulders blocked the sideways passages and the Dark Order members Saxer and Night blocked the stairway.
Left without options, Zeru decided to engage combat.
"Let me help you," a voice called from the other side of the rock. An arrow was shot toward Saxer, but Saxer blocked it with his sword.
"Who are you?!" Saxer demanded.
"Who am I?" The voice said beyond the boulder. A yellow-haired boy emerged on the top of the boulder with a bow and said, "I'm Royke."
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:57 pm

-epic music plays-
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:33 am

LOL, Chapter got killed by the backspace button.
Chapter 15
Zeru's Test Theme-Chaoz Fantasy
Royke jumped off the boulder and shot an arrow at the same time on Night, who was revealing his hammer and blocked the attack. Night then charged his hammer with energy. Zeru found this chance to strike and used Power Strike to blow Night away. However, he saw Saxer closing in on him with his blade. "Go!" Royke called while he shot an arrow at Saxer who had to block the incoming attack. While Saxer was kept busy with Royke's arrows, Zeru unleashed Power Strike on Night. Night had to stop charging his hammer and blocked the assault, but took a heavy smash to the ground. Night quickly got up and threw his hammer at Zeru. Zeru, suprised at this jumped out of the way, but didn't see Night running toward the hammer. Night, after throwing his hammer at Zeru ran towards his hammer to pick it up and used Slash Blast on Zeru, where the Blast caught Royke and struck him hard towards the Gate of the Sanctuary. Zeru blocked Night's assault but rushed to Royke's aid. Being trapped by 2 Dark Order Members, he held up his sword in an effort to defend Royke and himself. A series of Clangs followed by Zeru and the attacking Dark Order Members. As Royke got up to his feet and shot arrows on Night and Saxer, he couldn't get up. Noticing this might be the end, Zeru saw something bright red coming towards the sanctuary. As it grew closer to the area, the Dark Order members noticed Zeru's face and turned around. The red dot became a fireball and struck Night and Saxer with a burning flare. Caught in suprise, they were blasted out of the area and fell off the 10 feet elevation. After moments of the attack, 4 people came toward Zeru and the gang. It was Fire, John, Antlan, and Serene. "Long time no see," John said to Zeru. "Who's with you?"
"This is Royke," Zeru replied. "He helped me just now."
"Hi," Royke said. "Nice to meet you."
"Likewise," the group said in return. Zeru used a red potion on himself and to Royke. The group conversed with each other, and were happily talking away. "Wait, what about those guys?" John pointed out in the area in which the Dark Order Members Saxer and Night fell. "Let them be," Antlan said. "By the way, I just realized. We never called our parents after the Shank's Incident.."
"Well, I'm going back to the inn," Serene said. "You can call them there."
"We gotta get our stuff too," John said. "We met your friends near the inn."
Everyone went toward the inn. Saxer and Night woke up and realized that Zeru made more friends. "Darn it.... we can't evaluate his true strength like this."

Warrior's Sanctuary
Dances' is in deep thought.
Dances: Man, it's noisy outside.
-a loud clang errupted from the outside-
Dances: I wonder what's going on...
-clang clang clang-
Dances: Maybe I should check it out.... Nah. I'm too lazy.
-a BOOM went off outside-
Dances: Was that a Fireball? At least the Sanctuary can't be harmed.
-Dances hear some conversation from the outside and picked up the words 'Dark Order'-
Dances: This is bad. I better tell Grendel that there has been a problem.
Grendel: I already know of the situation.
Dances: GRENDEL? O_____O You can read minds?
Grendel : Telepathy. Have you already forgotten?
Dances: Oh right... well teleport the kids there if they get in trouble. The Dark Order can mess with their brains easily...
Grendel: Yes, and they might want those 'stars'. ....
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:12 pm

how do u guys get all these ideas?
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

21337ninja wrote:
how do u guys get all these ideas?
This one is roughly based on the actual storyline, with a twist.
The other one, I've been planning in my head with a general idea. You just go along as you see them.
-Reason why this post has no new chapter is because I already updated today. D: -
Nevermind. Ima add a small cutscene that will be totally for laughs.
??? Chapter
Zure's Throne
"I have a throne?!" Zure says happily. Suddenly, a magical energy whirls around Zure while he is in El Nath's Mountain Region and Brings him to a dimension full of stars and space. A chair appears before him and taking this chance, Zure sits, contentedly. "Yey for screen time!"
Narrator: "Now this chapter has come to a close."
"NOOOOOOO!!!" Zure shouts toward the space of the dimension. "I WANT MORE SCREEN TIME!!!"
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm

well at least he gets his chair in the middle of space
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:41 am

haha yeah you should have said how comfy it was then cut it off xD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:51 pm

how do u breathe in space?
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm

21337ninja wrote:
how do u breathe in space?
It's the other dimension/Maple World. Who says logic in Earth applies to the Maple world? XD The FS characters never knew about breathing in space... afterall, you never saw them with a nose. O_o ... Although you never know.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:44 pm

lol... oh well its a mystery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff   Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - Stuff and Stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2