Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers

Go down 
+8
iChocolate
Migue5356
21337ninja
Metawe
NeoFrost
TheViper
myfantasy
Before
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 am

Title: The adventures of the finalstory forumers
Type: Fanfiction
Genre: FANFICTION MEANS Fantasy. O_O.... or DOES IT!?
Age rate: T

How this came to be: I was bored, so I wrote this. Reply and comment are appreciated. :] That way I know I have an audience. O_o
In case no one knows how I tell a story, I write each chapter usually every time I post a comment.

Chapter 1
The Beginning
While Before, Myfantasy, and the rest of the finalstory forumers were busy going on the forum and going about their daily lives, something appeared. At first, that something was not naked to the human eye, but slowly, the finalstory forumers started to see it. It was small, a black portal. It grew bigger as time progressed. The finalstory forumers didn't believe in this, and thought they must be seeing things, but with so much time going by, they started to post it on the forum. Others had the same problem. Soon, the size of the portal was big enough to fit in a person. Later on that evening, several of the forumers went to the finalstory chat. Before and myfantasy logged on when it was nighttime. After a few discussions, all of them realized only they can see it.

[What do you think it is?] Shadowfluxx typed. [A portal, who knows where it leads to.] iChocolate typed. [Well, what do we know? It's all related to us. Maybe it leads to finalstory world?] Before typed. [Nahh... but why did it appear to us only?] Myfantasy typed back to the response. [Maybe ... because we're the chosen ones!] Before jokingly typed. One second later, [Lol] Shadowfluxx typed. [Lol] iChocolate typed.[Roflamo] Myfantasy typed. [*Shadowfluxx is on the verge of laughter and tears*] [But seriously, what do you think this is?] Before typed in, with a serious face in front of his screen. [I dunno, but let's touch it. Who knows where it leads to..]Myfantasy said. [Alright, on a count to 3] iChocolate typed back. [1] ... [2] ... [3!] All of them touched the portal at the same time, and the portal sucked them inside.

Last edited by Before on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

wtfbbqsauce. I would lick it instead of touching it!!! jkjk
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 pm

myfantasy wrote:
wtfbbqsauce. I would lick it instead of touching it!!! jkjk

Of course you would :D Nice more chapters please :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 pm

yes what he said!! I want to know where viper is in the story :P
-lurks-
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 pm

myfantasy wrote:
yes what he said!! I want to know where viper is in the story :P
-lurks-
O_O''
Uhm... give me a few weeks so I have time. Maybe on Friday. It was crazy today. I'll try to see what I can do with this piece of half-concentrated mind.

Chapter 2
The Arrival
The portal transported the crew in the same area in the air several feet above the ground. Before looks down and sees he's falling. -A few seconds later-

"Aggrrhh!!!" Before screams like a sissy and lands on the sand safely near the ocean. "Phew..." Before started to relax, but before he could, Shadowfluxx, myfantasy, and iChocolate falls onto him.
"Ooof," Before coughed as each person fell onto him.
"Hmm... the landing wasn't bad as I expected," Shadowfluxx said. "I agree," iChocolate replied... "Who are you anyway? ... A STALKER??!!"
"What happened?" Myfantasy got up from the pile of people and shook his dizzy head. He recollected the events that occured so far and looked around to see where he was. Four people, including him fell onto a world with sand, water, trees, and rocks. It looked normal enough, besides that he was sitting on his chair using the computer when this occured. "Mind getting off me?" Before muffled his voice through the sand while everyone looked down to see Shadowfluxx and iChocolate sitting on him.

Before Shadowfluxx and iChocolate was able to get up, another person fell down with the portal closing behind him the same area as before. The tumbling person hit iChocolate, which caused a chain reaction and made Shadowfluxx and Before hit the sand even harder. squeezing the air out of Before. "Who are you?" Myfantasy pointed at the newcomer. After a reluctant stare, the person replied "TheViper," being a bit embarrased at falling on top of these people. "Sorry about that," he said. "Aha! So you were lurking!" Myfantasy cried.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:55 pm

sounds like a world of minecraft to me :)
goodjob before
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

PSH I WAS A LURKER THAT WAS BEHIND ME ;D Lol wow nice Cant wait for more chapters :D
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Merhh, where am I? I'm not special anymore?
Granted, I was inactive for a while..
BUT I'M BACK NOW. D:
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

pwned.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:06 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
Merhh, where am I? I'm not special anymore?
Granted, I was inactive for a while..
BUT I'M BACK NOW. D:
meh, Lol, give me time. I'm planning to add everyone as time progressed (SINCE THEY READ THE ARCHIVES! >:D... unless someone deletes it O_O )

Dunno how to organize this pretty well, so the third chapter is messy.
By the way guys, this chapter may be a bit more boring. Just about introducing, abit of headway through the plot.

Chapter 3
Character Introduction
"How did you get here Viper?" iChocolate asked. Viper got up and said," I read the archives of course."
"So you were a stalker!" myfantasy yelled. "Wait... who is this Viper-person anyway?" Shadowfluxx pointed to Viper and asked. He wasn't on the forums until early this morning since he had to work on personal life. TheViper felt insulted, and while everyone talked about who was who, Before was still stuck on the sand, losing air since shadowfluxx and iChocolate didn't get up yet due to the argument. Instead of just talking, before coughed so it would attract the attention of shadowfluxx and iChocolate. It worked, and everyone got off Before. Soon, everything became organized, and the group began to talk.

"So, everyone was transported here by that portal?" Before asked. Everyone nodded. "I was about to go to bed too," Shadowfluxx moped. Then everyone realized what they were wearing.
I was going to bed soon too," Before said. "Me too," Myfantasy said. Both Before and Myfantasy were wearing PJs, Shadowfluxx wearing normal outdoor clothing, iChocolate was wearing jeans with a coat, and TheViper wearing a T-Shirt with jeans. "By the way, looking at our heights, it seems that Before is the shortest here," iChocolate said. "YES! I'm not the shortest!" Everyone looked at each other's height, and in the order from shortest to tallest it was: Before, iChocolate, TheViper, Myfantasy, and Shadowfluxx.
"You're the second shortest then," TheViper said with a grin on his face. This time was iChocolate's turn to get irrated. "By the way," Shadowfluxx interrupted, hoping to distract them,"Where are we?"

The group of people looked around, and realized that they have no idea where they might be. The group split into 2 groups to survey the area, and all they found are trees and the plains being surrounded by a cliff to the North of them and the ocean with the sand on the bottom. When they regrouped, they reported their discoveries. "Hey, can it be Lith Harbor?" TheViper asked. "Maybe, but if it is, then we really did get transported to Maplestory, and possibly Finalstory!"
"Well Well Well!" Myfantasy said. The group looked at him as if he was about to say something. "........ I forgot," Myfantasy said afterwards. In shock and Dismay, the party tried to find a solution in this world. "First, we need to answer a few basic questions," Before said, trying to be scientific. "In this world, do we get hungry, do we have a menu screen where something tells our hp, ... and where is a path that leads to Lith Harbor!??!"

"Think about the bright side!" iChocolate said. ".... Right, there is no bright side."
"At least we aren't in Sleepywood," Shadowfluxx replied. That much is true, the group guessed. In this world, the group noticed that there wasn't things that resembled the sleepwood area, where dangerous monsters are located. It was starting to get dark in this world, so the group needed to think of something fast. "So, let's form a party and try to look for things to make a campfire, or at least find a path to take us to Lith Harbor?" TheViper asked. "I thought we can only have 4 people per party," Myfantasy said.
"That only applies to the finalstory heroes, and as you can see... WE ARE NOT HEROES!!.... I think," Before replied. "Anyway, this is Maplestory-based, and Maplestory parties can have up to 6 members," Shadowfluxx included. "Alright, let's form a party then," Myfantasy nodded. The rest of the group agreed. Suddenly, light flashed up and the words 'Party' was directly overhead each of the party members.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:55 pm

ahahahahahahaha.
love this fanfic.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:46 pm

myfantasy wrote:
ahahahahahahaha.
love this fanfic.

^^^^^ this lol. I'm wondering if you add more and more people they wont fit in the party, so im guessing your going to use the expedition thing :P
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Lol, maybe expedition.. maybe not. You will never know... muhahahaha!... Oh wait. You're reading this. You might know. O-o
BTW: Do you want me to continue on this one more or the other one more (This one has a random plotline, so it's easier. The other one has a stable plotline, so it's not as easy, but then I might have to replay the whole game, lol)?

Chapter 4
Sunset
"What the ..." everyone said as the words P-A-R-T-Y started to disappear, leaving a small blue P mark on the top of everyone's heads. "So I guess this means we're a party.. feels like we're in a videogame..." Before said. "Oh wait, we are."
"Nexon has failed this time," Shadowfluxx said as he shook his head.
It was the beginning of a beautiful sunset, while the 5 party members looked around for twigs and rocks to use for the campfire. As the party looked around for materials, each character discovered something on their own.. (PLOT DEVELOPEMENT TIME!)

TheViper and iChocolate went to search in the eastern area with rocks and sand.
"So..." TheViper started to say. "So... ....," and as Viper was about to say something, iChocolate said, "I like chocolate." Then the awkward silence continued with their search.

Myfantasy and Shadowfluxx were in the northern region, where there was a small patch of trees. Looking for some twigs to use as firewood, Fluxx had that urge again. The urge to smoke. While Shadowfluxx was daydreaming about smoking all over again, myfantasy took a deep breath and stared at how Shadowfluxx was doing. When he stared at fluxx's sinisterish grin, Myfantasy wiped that scene out of his mind by repeating to himself, "I do not see that. He is busily searching for firewood as well."

Before was searching for a bucket or something they can use to carry water. As he looked around, he found a treasure chest on the side of a grassy area. "What a conveniently placed treasure chest," Before thought, but then another thought crossed his mind. What if it was a trap!? It was too convenient to begin with! As Before's suspicisions grew, he decided to open the chest. In the chest contained a map, a short stick, and a bucket. "Great! I can use this to carry water!... Werid that I find a bucket in a chest... and more werid to find a stick." Looking over the map, he realized this could help the party in the travels they might need to do. While Before carried those items back to the campsite, he felt a shiver down his spine. When he turned to look behind himself, there was nothing. After he continued on his path, 2 figures, dressed in dark robes appeared.
"What do you think of him?" The first robed-figure asked.
"Watch him and his friends. They may prove to be an asset... or an enemy."

Last edited by Before on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 pm

falcooooonnn.. kick!
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Pretty Good and idc either way if fine how you do it Before
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 pm

TheViper wrote:
Pretty Good and idc either way if fine how you do it Before
sorries it's getting boring for you to read. >______<''

Chapter 5
Make-shift Campsite

As Before was going back to the make-shift campsite, everyone else was returning back as well. TheViper and iChocolate carried some fruit and berries. Myfantasy and Shadowfluxx carried pieces of twigs that can be used for firewood and 2 stones. When everyone gathered back to the make-shift campsite, the fire was already made (after hard work) and Before started telling what he found.

"So there was the very conventiently placed treasure box and somehow contained a bucket-" Before said, but was interrupted by Shadowfluxx. "Why was a bucket in a treasure chest?" he looked suspiciously at Before.
"How would I know?" Before retorted, and continued. "Anyway, like I said, I found a bucket-"
"Did the bucket have water?" iChocolate asked. "No..." Before replied, and realized what went wrong. "Well, we can try getting water from the ocean?" Myfantasy suggested.
"Oceans have salt," Shadowfluxx told him.
"We don't know if this ocean have salt," TheViper said.

"I'll go fetch some water then,"Before announced, " but I also found this short stick-"
"Useless," TheViper, iChocolate, Myfantasy, and Shadowfluxx said in unison.
"... and a map," Before continued after they finished interrupting him.
"Let me see that map!" TheViper called out. Everyone scrambled around TheViper to look at the map while Before went to fetch some water. While getting water, before tasted it, wondering if this area have salt water like the oceans in Earth. Fortunately, it did not taste like salt, so Before got a bucket of water and went back to the campsite. He also decided to keep the stick in his PJ pockets because he was still suspicious about why the stick was located in the treasure chest.

At the campsite, Shadowfluxx had a grim expression, along with TheViper and iChocolate. Myfantasy, however was not completely upset, or happy.

"The map is helpful and useless at the same time," Shadowfluxx told Before. "The bad thing is that we can't read this map at all. It's in a completely different language, not English. The good thing is that we actually have a picture of the island representing what seems to be Victoria Island." iChocolate pointed to the bottom-right corner of the island and said," We're somewhere around here. There is some sand, trees, and rocks that overall looks like the same."

"Anyway, do you think there's a path we can take to get around to Lith Harbor and get help?" Before asked.
"Not that I know of yet," TheViper replied. "Let's just divide our food, eat, sleep, and worry about it tomorrow."
The party divided the berries among themselves,stored some for tomorrow, ate the ones they were given, and went to bed. The fire was kept on so the party can stay warm since they had no blankets or anything that can be used to cover themselves to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

WHAT BORING? IT IS SO NOT BORING It's really good keep on going and OOOO THE MAGIC STICK ;O
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 am

Sorry to interrupt here but I just had time to read all the chapters and I must that the writing is pretty good and clear... so, good job Before!

Also, I feel obliged to say that if the FinalStory planet is similar to Earth (oceans with continents and similar weather) the oceans must be salty due to how the planet was cooled (the erosion of the earth's crust which was mostly residue of molten rock, the water cycle and the transportation of ions through other sources such as contamination, rivers/streams carrying other chemicals and other less important stuff). Adding about a teaspoon of salt to a cup of water is about the same as the oceans' salt concentration which basically makes it undrinkable... unless maybe they're near a pole where ice is constantly melting, which they don't appear to be. So basically, oceans have to be salty if the planet is like Earth.

Yes, I'm bored enough to do this.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:59 pm

or the water contains iodine!!
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

myfantasy wrote:
or the water contains iodine!!
Iodine or Chlorine ions don't really harm or do anything harmful when it's in a solution with water. But salt does!
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:19 pm

yeah i know.. maybe.
still this fanfic is epic. needs more mods in it
if you know what i mean :P
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

I agree, it is quite epic and it does need more mods in it.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Darn it my reply died!
Now I can't remember what I was supposed to write.
1. What is a 'mod'?
Also, to Metawe:
Ah ha! Since you have not realized something that can negate all fundamental rules when you compare the Finalstory planet to Earth, it's this: They have magic. :D Magical stuff kills all needs for fundamental rules (such as Ellina and their special stuff). :D
BTW: You're giving me more pressure, aren't you? o__o''

Chapter 6
The Sun is up Fool

Before yawns as he gets kicked by Shadowfluxx.
"The sun is up, fool!" Shadowfluxx shouted. "We need to get some food for breakfast and then head out to find a city!"
"Let me sleep for 5 more minutes, mommy," Before replied, half-asleep.
After getting kicked to the floor again, Before moans and gets up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. The fire was put out since there was no more firewood, everyone already left to get breakfast, and the bucket was missing. He realized he was still in Finalstory and decided to find fruit for breakfast. After wandering around and obtaining a 5 apples and a bunch of berries, Before headed back to the make-shift campsite.

Everyone have already gathered to the campsite and the bucket was brought back full of water by Myfantasy. Before shared the fruit he obtained while Shadowfluxx jabbed the fish brought back by iChocolate and TheViper on 5 sticks, one for each person. After everyone finished eating, the group set out to find a path.
"Where do we start looking first?" iChocolate asked.
"Let's try going to the way Before found the treasure chest," Myfantasy suggested. "If there is a treasure chest that way, it could be that there is a city that way since the game uses treasure chests in maps that are near cities."
"Sure, but this is a BIG planet," Shadowfluxx argued. "It could take a while, but at least it's a start."

The group started to head to the direction Before used when he looked for a path. After walking for a long span of time while passing through trees and forest areas, they came across to what seems to be a dirt path. "Let's take this path and see where it leads to," TheViper said. The party agreed and took the long path. As they walked more and more, the path seems to head downwards.

"Have anyone noticed there is a lack of trees here and more grass and open space?" iChocolate asked.
"Yeah, we are probably closer to Kerning City's Forest area, but far enough to land near the body of water," Before replied.

While the party continues to head downwards, they see the path diverging into 2 seperate paths. One leads to the western area while the other leads to the eastern area. There was a brown signpost at the diverging paths. The party looked at it, hoping to see which path lead to Lith Harbor.

The sign read:
<- zomg hi -> yesyesyes
"Darn it. We can't read the signposts either," Shadowfluxx sighed.
"What's funny about the signposts are what it says though, it looks like English too!" Myfantasy laughed.
"Let's just take the path with 2 words. It might lead to Lith Harbor since that's 2 words," Before said.
The party decided to take the eastern path (The one that says zomg hi) and hoped for the best.

NOTE: To anyone who wonders why eastern path might mean Henesys, it's not. From the perspective of Kerning City, you can take 2 paths. The eastern path is Lith Harbor and the western path is Henesys.

Last edited by Before on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah I was going to mention that if anyone else replied, the floating islands (Victoria itself is supposed to be floating) and the floating platforms around the world... so I guess anything could happen, but at the very least, the word "sea" specifically refers to a relatively large mass of salty water... very crafty of you to not use that word.
---------------------------------------------
It should be "Everyone has already...". Same with "Has anyone noticed..."
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:25 pm

maybe the water on the island is a giant pool :D
btw straight roads and smart logical before? must be his fanfic eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next